ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 2687
« First < 31717778798081 82838485911311815811081 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:23 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This has nothing to do with Pat at this point. It's you and your insane love for Smith. You're calling people out for loving Mahomes on here when he is the franchises greattest sign of hope in perhaps decades, yet you act like Alex is on his way to the HOF.

He is headed to the Hall of Game Managers.
So really, you're no better than him. You dump on one to prop up the other.

Think about it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:26 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
So really, you're no better than him. You dump on one to prop up the other.

Think about it.
Nah, man. You see, I, like most of the board am 100% okay with Alex playing this year. I know he will be solid if nothing else. 2PM does need time to get acclimated.

But it's clear as day that Tiger would rather Smith play for as long as he can than to see Mahomes actually succeed and elevate the franchise to new heights. There shouldn't be a fan on his entire board that wants that. We are talking about a big investment and if it pays off, he's our best chance at consistently being a contender. Not Smith.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:27 PM 05-01-2017
Find me one post where I say Smith is better than Manning, Rodgers, Wilson, Brady, or Roeth. I'll wait.

Delusional fans make me sick. Dorsey loves this kid, Reid is cautiously optimistic. I would recommend you behave like the latter.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:29 PM 05-01-2017
Wasted career? How many of us would raise our hands with joy if we could retire at 34 after having made 100,000,000 bucks???? lol
How many chiefs fans give a single fuck how much money Alex Smith took from the Chiefs as some sort of measure of his worth?

How many Niners fans?

ZERO

You are straight up in LOVE with alex smith....its fuckign disturbing....lots of people in the NFL have made big bucks and not lived up to their potential...You will be ok...this is not the end for you...you will find another metrosexual looking white QB who you can stalk from town to town and rave about how much bank they make...dumbass
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:29 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
We are talking about a big investment and if it pays off, he's our best chance at consistently being a contender. Not Smith.
That's your opinion.. and it's a fine one.. but also a bit premature.

.. but that's just my opinion.

As of right now... 2017.. I suspect Dorsey and Reid would lean heavily to my opinion over yours. After 2017.. then that's where it sure can change.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:30 PM 05-01-2017
Mahomes doesn't have a losing record in the playoffs so we should go with him in 2018
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:30 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Find me one post where I say Smith is better than Manning, Rodgers, Wilson, Brady, or Roeth. I'll wait.

Delusional fans make me sick. Dorsey loves this kid, Reid is cautiously optimistic. I would recommend you behave like the latter.
Ahh, the irony.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:30 PM 05-01-2017

Watching Mahomes (or anyone else) tear your soul out of your undersized pale body through your loose and floppy assshole is going to be one of the greatest things I ever witness.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:30 PM 05-01-2017

Actually I think Reid loves him too or they wouldn't have drafted him. Whether he pans out or not, who knows. One thing is for sure. The Chiefs would LOVE for him to have a career like Favre's, regardless of how much you want to dismiss Favre as you did this evening in this thread.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:31 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
How many chiefs fans give a single fuck how much money Alex Smith took from the Chiefs as some sort of measure of his worth?

How many Niners fans?

ZERO

You are straight up in LOVE with alex smith....its fuckign disturbing....lots of people in the NFL have made big bucks and not lived up to their potential...You will be ok...this is not the end for you...you will find another metrosexual looking white QB who you can stalk from town to town and rave about how much bank they make...dumbass
She's worse than Denise when Gannon was playing.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:32 PM 05-01-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
How many chiefs fans give a single **** how much money Alex Smith took from the Chiefs as some sort of measure of his worth?

How many Niners fans?

ZERO

You are straight up in LOVE with alex smith....its ****ign disturbing....lots of people in the NFL have made big bucks and not lived up to their potential...You will be ok...this is not the end for you...you will find another metrosexual looking white QB who you can stalk from town to town and rave about how much bank they make...dumbass
You just suck at reading, dude.

Fellow stated that Alex has wasted a career.

THAT is ****ing retarded. People work to make money, be happy, and successful.

If he had stated that KC has wasted their 4 year stint on Smith's career? well then that's another argument altogether.

So you sir... are clearly.. the dumbass.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:35 PM 05-01-2017
THAT is ****ing retarded. People work to make money, be happy, and successful.
Not in the NFL. Real ballers work to win rings you stupid ****...and make it to the HoF..and set records.

Especially 1st rounders...

According to your logic being a backup and getting paid good money is just as good as starting and winning rings..but making less ..THAT is ****ign stupid....Trying to justify Alex Smith's mediocrity and justify your veiny boner for him because 'he made money' is probably the goofiest argument I have ever ****ign heard coming from a fan...oh wait..youre not a fan.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:35 PM 05-01-2017
Once upon a time the league was infatuated with kaep and RG3 and raved about their potential, and this was after a full year of nfl snaps. Two players who could also legitimately run the football.

Yet here you are jerking off to a kid who hasnt won anything significant who has a big arm and a heart. Pump the brakes, pugs. You're going to be very, very disappointed if this doesn't work out. More than 2/3 of the guys with this hype fail.
Only a guy whose lips are surgically attached to Alex's anus would completely miss the fucking point of why people are getting excited about a rookie QB like Mahomes.

You are something else, man.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:39 PM 05-01-2017
"Hey guys I know ALex smith is a mediocre QB and we have no chance of winning a super bowl with him as QB but hey...AT LEAST HE MAKES A TON OF MONEY"

/said no chiefs fan EVER
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:40 PM 05-01-2017
Once upon a time the league was infatuated with kaep and RG3 and raved about their potential, and this was after a full year of nfl snaps. Two players who could also legitimately run the football.

Yet here you are jerking off to a kid who hasnt won anything significant who has a big arm and a heart. Pump the brakes, pugs. You're going to be very, very disappointed if this doesn't work out. More than 2/3 of the guys with this hype fail.
Pretty obvious that you're not a Chiefs fan at this point.

Just go away.
[Reply]
Page 81 of 2687
« First < 31717778798081 82838485911311815811081 > Last »
Up