ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 578 of 2684
« First < 78478528568574575576577578 57958058158258862867810781578 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 05:19 PM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The throw to Wilson over the middle before Mahomes got hit was a pure touch pass...
what? no it wasn't, it was a display of pure arm strength. Impressive, but that's not what we're even talking about. Just look at the kinds of throws Aaron Rodgers makes--he can RIFLE it in there like Mahomes, but he can also make throws with perfect accuracy when he just lofts it and puts air under it. That's TOUCH.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:20 PM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin:
what? no it wasn't, it was a display of pure arm strength. Impressive, but that's not what we're even talking about. Just look at the kinds of throws Aaron Rodgers makes--he can RIFLE it in there like Mahomes, but he can also make throws with perfect accuracy when he just lofts it and puts a air under it. That's TOUCH.
Do you even know what pass I'm talking about?
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:20 PM 01-02-2018
straight line throws aren't a display of touch you drooling retards
You definitely didn't watch the game, the Twitter video doesn't show the touch on the pass
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 05:22 PM 01-02-2018
if you think that a ball with a ton of heat on it === touch then you are confirmed for being a drooling retard
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:24 PM 01-02-2018
if you think that a ball with a ton of heat on it === touch then you are confirmed for being drooling retard
The ball im talking about didn't
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:24 PM 01-02-2018
if you think that a ball with a ton of heat on it === touch then you are confirmed for being drooling retard
Not talking about that play, shitass. I'm talking about the one that he lofted over the middle with the defender running free at him. He lofted it right into Wilson's bread basket.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:25 PM 01-02-2018
Goddamn it if you're going to insult a persons intelligence at least use proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation.
[Reply]
penchief 05:27 PM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I wasn't impressed with Mahomes although I did see some things I liked. He's got a hell of an arm and I think he is eventually going to be a great QB but he seems raw to me. Obviously you can't put too much weight on his first NFL start.

Reid will coach him up into a great QB no doubt in my mind but the posters here gushing over his play last week are stupid IMO. 0 TDs against a defense that was clearly just going through the motions is not impressive and that INT he threw was God awful.
You're shitting me, right? My God, Mahomes made plays all over the field that Smith couldn't dream of making. He's a rare playmaker at quarterback.

The zero touchdowns didn't faze me at all. He moved the ball with ease while under constant pressure. Also had a game winning drive in his first start. Put Alex in a game under the same exact conditions and he wouldn't have fared half as well.

You Alex Smith fanboys have become really delusional. You seem to actually believe the bullshit you're spreading. Wake up and give the kid his proper due. Smith has his virtues but there is no question that Mahomes is the infinitely better quarterback. He's a rare talent. Smith has made a niche for himself but he is not on the same planet as Mahomes.

You guys just need to give it up. The rest of us are resigned to riding out the year with Smith and have accepted the rationale. Why can't you accept that it would be insane to keep a quarterback with Mahomes' ability off the field for another year?
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 05:28 PM 01-02-2018
Look you idiots, if you specifically look at the INT, if he put some touch on the ball and let Robinson or whatever scrub run under it rather than throw it at 90mph on a rope it might have had a chance. Situations call for different types of throws and he needs to learn how to master that like Aaron Rodgers does. That's all I'm saying. I'm sorry if pointing out a single flaw that can be improved on ruins your entire world view about Missouri Jesus #15.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:30 PM 01-02-2018
Look you idiots, if you specifically look at the INT, if he put some touch on the ball and let Robinson or whatever scrub run under it rather than throw it at 90mph on a rope it might have had a chance. Situations call for different types of throws and he needs to learn how to master that like Aaron Rodgers does. That's all I'm saying. I'm sorry if pointing out a single flaw that can be improved on ruins your world view about Missouri Jesus #15.
"Touch" wasn't the issue there. The velocity was fine. He just straight up missed.

And he's a cannon QB in his first start. He'll calm down. Not worried about it at all.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:30 PM 01-02-2018
what? no it wasn't, it was a display of pure arm strength.
Touch pass.

[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:32 PM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Do you even know what pass I'm talking about?
no

clearly he doesnt know wtf he is talking about
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:32 PM 01-02-2018
Look you idiots, if you specifically look at the INT, if he put some touch on the ball and let Robinson or whatever scrub run under it rather than throw it at 90mph on a rope it might have had a chance. Situations call for different types of throws and he needs to learn how to master that like Aaron Rodgers does. That's all I'm saying. I'm sorry if pointing out a single flaw that can be improved on ruins your entire world view about Missouri Jesus #15.
he just way overthrew the int

The pass to Wilson over the middle was a fucking rainbow. No heat at all. They even commented on it during the game.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 05:34 PM 01-02-2018
...he threw 20 yards in between two defenders without setting his feet properly or following through (see: arm strength) and you think that's a display of touch :-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:35 PM 01-02-2018
...he threw 20 yards in between two defenders without setting his feet properly or following through (see: arm strength) and you think that's a display of touch :-)
and the ball FLOATED into the receivers arms like testicles descending into your moms mouth on the 1st and 15th

did you even bother looking at the replay, son?
[Reply]
Page 578 of 2684
« First < 78478528568574575576577578 57958058158258862867810781578 > Last »
Up