ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1072 of 2683
« First < 725729721022106210681069107010711072 107310741075107610821122117215722072 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 08:08 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Stephen A. Smith said this morning that Pat isn't one of the best young QBs in the league (let alone QBs period) because of the weapons around him...I shit you not.

The mental gymnastics these talking heads are performing to not see the obvious is astounding LOL....so ridiculous.
Their takes aren’t their own. They’re supposed to be controversial. He doesn’t really think that way he was just praising him a few months ago. It’s all a show. They’re clowns.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:12 PM 09-24-2018
Stephen A. Smith said this morning that Pat isn't one of the best young QBs in the league (let alone QBs period) because of the weapons around him...I shit you not.

The mental gymnastics these talking heads are performing to not see the obvious is astounding LOL....so ridiculous.
Stephen A Smith is just a contrarian douche. He was all aboard the bandwagon this past offseason when it wasn't the popular take. He just likes to disagree with people. Plus it's his job for some unknown reason.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:14 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Their takes aren’t their own. They’re supposed to be controversial. He doesn’t really think that way he was just praising him a few months ago. It’s all a show. They’re clowns.
Oh I know...its almost become comical to me.

Used to piss me off, just laugh now.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:15 PM 09-24-2018

It's the same crap Keitzman pulls.

It's hilarious to listen to him now because he is all about how great Mahones is when he was spouting the crap he was a loser.
[Reply]
jaa1025 08:23 PM 09-24-2018

I wonder what he thinks of Peyton Manning? Montana? Bet he really hates Aikman and Kurt Warner. The list goes on.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:25 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It's the same crap Keitzman pulls.

It's hilarious to listen to him now because he is all about how great Mahones is when he was spouting the crap he was a loser.
I'm pretty sure that was because he had grown to like Alex after he came on his show for 5 years.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:28 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm pretty sure that was because he had grown to like Alex after he came on his show for 5 years.
Didn't Mahomes go on his show? He didn't dare call him a loser to his face.
[Reply]
Three7s 09-24-2018, 08:28 PM
This message has been deleted by Three7s. Reason: wrong thread
bigjosh 08:41 PM 09-24-2018
I went and looked back at the 2017 draft to remember which dipshit teams passed on mahomes and found this gem.

10. Patrick Mahomes, QB Texas Tech — Kansas City Chiefs (from Buffalo)

GRADE: C-

Analysis: Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:56 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I went and looked back at the 2017 draft to remember which dipshit teams passed on mahomes and found this gem.

10. Patrick Mahomes, QB Texas Tech — Kansas City Chiefs (from Buffalo)

GRADE: C-

Analysis: Calling Mahomes a project is a major understatement. He’s nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. And, honestly, he may never be. Between his inconsistent accuracy due to poor mechanics, his tendency to bail from clean pockets and his lack of field vision, he’s going to leave as many big plays on the field as he creates. This was a risky pick.
Wow. It's impressive to be wrong in every sentence.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:04 PM 09-24-2018

Stephen A. Smith never played football and should keep his pie hole shut quite frankly.

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Precisely. Fabricated controversy.

Look at the opinions of people that actually matter. Michael Vick said Mahomes would shock the world. Brett Favre hasn't been shy about pouring on the compliments either. Coaches and former coaches like Arians have been singing his praises. Those are the people that you need to pay attention to. Not some suit in New York City that went to fashion college on a basketball scholarship.
[Reply]
Pants 09:27 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It was an honest mistake. He probably just copied my tweet into his notes and misread it.
I think he's talking about Alex, Clay. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:30 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
I think he's talking about Alex, Clay. :-)
Applies to both.

Overpaid media schlubs.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:56 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Applies to both.

Overpaid media schlubs.
This is true. I’ve noticed this locally from time to time. They steal tweets and present them as thoughts like they did the research and won’t even mention the tweet or give credit. Lake and Bink (especially Bink) did this all the time when they had their show on 610. Lazy. Lake would just agree with everything. He was awful AND lazy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 PM 09-24-2018
frickin' NEED THAT UPDATED QBR ESPN
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:02 PM 09-24-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Or take the opposite opinion to get people to call in disagree. Classic sports talk radio take.
[Reply]
Page 1072 of 2683
« First < 725729721022106210681069107010711072 107310741075107610821122117215722072 > Last »
Up