ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 566 of 934
« First < 66466516556562563564565566 567568569570576616666 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
ghak99 07:48 PM 03-14-2021
It's making the idiot who bought the ford knife 4 or 5 weeks straight a year ago look like he knew what he was doing. That idiot just needs to figure out what to roll year long holds of ford, spy, disney and a little tesla into now.

I feel like I'm too late on the airlines, but Boeing looks to have some room left. Most of the hotels have already made their runs. Walmart is in a dip. I completely missed the boat on Deere and Cat, but I can't see how those runs can continue to fuck the moon. There have to be some sectors left that haven't finished their covid runs, but I'm not seeing them.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:54 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
It's making the idiot who bought the ford knife 4 or 5 weeks straight a year ago look like he knew what he was doing. That idiot just needs to figure out what to roll year long holds of ford, spy, disney and a little tesla into now.

I feel like I'm too late on the airlines, but Boeing looks to have some room left. Most of the hotels have already made their runs. Walmart is in a dip. I completely missed the boat on Deere and Cat, but I can't see how those runs can continue to fuck the moon. There have to be some sectors left that haven't finished their covid runs, but I'm not seeing them.
How much did that Ford position gain for you in the past year?
[Reply]
ghak99 08:06 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
How much did that Ford position gain for you in the past year?
eh... lets call it roughly 7.75, 6, 5, 4.25 in 25% chunks and it's trading mid 13s now. I hit the others at nearly their exact bottom and they exploded, so it's a little harder to compare it to them as I got really lucky with all ins.

Next week will hit the year end dates on the 4 listed above. Where would you roll any of the above into if looking for new, relatively safe, year long rides?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:14 PM 03-14-2021
eh... lets call it roughly 7.75, 6, 5, 4.25 in 25% chunks and it's trading mid 13s now. I hit the others at nearly their exact bottom and they exploded, so it's a little harder to compare it to them as I got really lucky with all ins.

Next week will hit the year end dates on the 4 listed above. Where would you roll any of the above into if looking for new, relatively safe, year long rides?
I don’t think anything is safe for another year. This bull market is extended and could see a major bear market or at least a significant correction in the next year.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:23 PM 03-14-2021

I made a nice chunck on Deere. It went up some after I was out but with steel prices I don’t see their earnings staying up.
[Reply]
ghak99 08:26 PM 03-14-2021
I don’t think anything is safe for another year. This bull market is extended and could see a major bear market or at least a significant correction in the next year.
I'm afraid you're right.

I feel relatively safe waiting out spy and disney a few more months, which are the biggest chunks by far, but I want out of tesla yesterday and I don't really see ford blowing up much more from here on. I'm just not finding any delayed covid options with more run left in them.

The local housing market has exploded in the last few months and I really don't feel like over paying in order to transfer there. I have a feeling once the covid charity runs dry there will be some buying opportunities, but who knows how far out that target may be.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:32 PM 03-14-2021
Some of you are in ZOM.. Might want to watch this

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:27 PM 03-14-2021

[Reply]
lewdog 09:37 PM 03-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Some of you are in ZOM.. Might want to watch this

Should I call out this dumbass for the fact that you can't trade options on ZOM, so he's full of shit about buying puts?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:02 PM 03-14-2021
Should I call out this dumbass for the fact that you can't trade options on ZOM, so he's full of shit about buying puts?
Sorry, I won't post any of his stuff anymore
[Reply]
lewdog 05:34 AM 03-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Sorry, I won't post any of his stuff anymore
No his stuff is ok and I listen to it. He’s just giving bad advice about selling options on it as that’s not even available with that stock.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:11 AM 03-15-2021
AMC running premarket
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:27 AM 03-15-2021
No his stuff is ok and I listen to it. He’s just giving bad advice about selling options on it as that’s not even available with that stock.
I think he got swayed and put out the video before doing his DD. Stocktwits is burning him at the cross for his ZOM comments.

He hits a ton of homeruns so I can't bag on him too much. He's a multimillionaire and has published several books so there's that.

Meanwhile ZOM is up 6.55% PM. LOL
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:28 AM 03-15-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
AMC running premarket
I'M IN!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:34 AM 03-15-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
AMC running premarket
Fuck it. I bought one just to watch it. I probably won’t have the diamond hands they will sing about for ages, but WTF. It’s $12. I’ll play along.
[Reply]
Page 566 of 934
« First < 66466516556562563564565566 567568569570576616666 > Last »
Up