Page 48 of 929
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148548 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Investing megathread extravaganza
DaFace 11:23 AM 06-27-2016
A place to talk about investing stuff.
[Reply]
Hootie 09:51 AM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Honestly, that's a very similar approach that Warren Buffet took/takes.

Or at least that's what he tells people.
I'm young and am playing the market for fun with very little fear of losing money so I'm not diversified at all. Every penny I have in the market is on EA, ATVI and Amazon

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:59 AM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by Romosexual:
I'm young and am playing the market for fun with very little fear of losing money so I'm not diversified at all. Every penny I have in the market is on EA, ATVI and Amazon

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I've had a holding in TTWO for a dozen years or more. It's treated me very well. I've pared it down over time, which was a bad move.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:06 AM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
That's what I'm hoping. Well see. I'm looking more for the long haul trying to build so hopefully it works out.
MY brother and I raise all our own meat, and obviously sell some too. We run about 30 head. There are a LOT of hidden costs and it is a huge pain in the ass, but you can make good money doing it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:34 AM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
MY brother and I raise all our own meat, and obviously sell some too. We run about 30 head. There are a LOT of hidden costs and it is a huge pain in the ass, but you can make good money doing it.
Nice. No question there are hidden costs. Do you feed them out or do you send them to a feedyard?
[Reply]
DadLeft4Cigarettes 11:43 AM 02-10-2017
I look at thes place and I don not immenstiatley thing peeple heer are real good at investment. u have to role dies constisintely to make earth shackleling different in in-come. big life change move.

I alway say do stuffs like bingo, molotto and play pocker with friend. get paid more often then stock market or cd a count. I go bingo two time in grain valleys per week. I say may b one time per month I drive off lott with 500 dollas. so luck, someskill don be efraide to take chance with money. lotto also very good long time invessments
[Reply]
Hootie 11:49 AM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've had a holding in TTWO for a dozen years or more. It's treated me very well. I've pared it down over time, which was a bad move.
You seem like a man with an impressive portfolio ... I'd still jump on the EA/ATVI boat if you're feeling frisky. I'm telling you, these kids and their video games ...
[Reply]
DadLeft4Cigarettes 11:52 AM 02-10-2017
thank you kid it not alway easy rest Assurant!
[Reply]
Hootie 11:53 AM 02-10-2017
what I really want to figure out is - how to invest in Fiber Internet. Cable is going to be dead in a few years and Fiber Internet is going to be the next thing EVERYONE has. Can't seem to figure out how to put my money towards that ... maybe it's not even possible. Maybe the cable companies like Comcast will be the companies that adapt to Fiber. No clue.
[Reply]
Hootie 12:10 PM 02-10-2017
any of you guys use Robinhood?

Free trades rule. I love it.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:20 PM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Nice. No question there are hidden costs. Do you feed them out or do you send them to a feedyard?
We feed them out, we have 40 acres a piece. In adjoining lots it makes it easier to rotate that way. We also keep half a dozen swine, a metric shit ton of chickens and some rabbits.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 01:24 PM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by Romosexual:
what I really want to figure out is - how to invest in Fiber Internet. Cable is going to be dead in a few years and Fiber Internet is going to be the next thing EVERYONE has. Can't seem to figure out how to put my money towards that ... maybe it's not even possible. Maybe the cable companies like Comcast will be the companies that adapt to Fiber. No clue.
You might want to look into 5g first. AT&T is already doing testing in Austin. Verizon and Tmo have already shown off tests that exceeded 10Gbps. I'd research who stands to profit from 5G. Look at patents. People who get paid no matter what other companies win marketshare. Qualcomm might be one

Not saying fiber won't move forward but I know Google had halted a lot of their rollouts. They have their own wireless option that is sort of building to building that I think they just started offering in certain cities.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:30 PM 02-10-2017
Originally Posted by DadLeft4Cigarettes:
I look at thes place and I don not immenstiatley thing peeple heer are real good at investment. u have to role dies constisintely to make earth shackleling different in in-come. big life change move.

I alway say do stuffs like bingo, molotto and play pocker with friend. get paid more often then stock market or cd a count. I go bingo two time in grain valleys per week. I say may b one time per month I drive off lott with 500 dollas. so luck, someskill don be efraide to take chance with money. lotto also very good long time invessments
I put this through the Google translator.

Great advice-I just cashed out all my assets and bought scratch off lottery tickets. Me b pimpin large soon-u feel me yo.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:04 PM 02-10-2017

[Reply]
DadLeft4Cigarettes 11:17 PM 02-10-2017
do what need done hog this whyi go to eat owe brakefeast evry morning u cant I get hashbrown and 19 yr old woman rid on my skin chevelle by or b4 luntch thyme. u farm piggy for loving

you mus take chance roll die spin the dial turn ova stone look fro diamone n ruff u got to take chences if u have extra money some thymes or die old an grumpi u can take money wit you 2 the grove when u die u now?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:44 AM 02-11-2017
do what need done hog this whyi go to eat owe brakefeast evry morning u cant I get hashbrown and 19 yr old woman rid on my skin chevelle by or b4 luntch thyme. u farm piggy for loving

you mus take chance roll die spin the dial turn ova stone look fro diamone n ruff u got to take chences if u have extra money some thymes or die old an grumpi u can take money wit you 2 the grove when u die u now?

This is exactly what I was thinking.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 929
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148548 > Last »
Up