ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 57
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:33 AM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I used to love House, although haven't seen it in forever. Also 976-Evil was one of my faves as a kid.
976-evil is getting a blu ray release.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:36 AM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I love House and House 2. Though 2 is less of a horror movie.
I worked on a deal to reboot House years ago. Love it.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:43 AM 09-29-2017

[Reply]
KCUnited 04:03 PM 09-29-2017
Stopped by the video store today and picked up: Alice, Sweet Alice, The Green Inferno, and House. I'll be sure to leave my feedback!

[Reply]
KCUnited 07:24 AM 09-30-2017
The Green Inferno:

It starts off a little slow, but I thought they did a good job of portraying the stereotypical NorCal college students protesting every issue to the point you're truly hoping everyone in the movie dies a horrific death. I thought the cannibalism parts were ON POINT. They change it up with some slow-n-low and sashimi. They added just enough humor and just the right moments. I thought they deviated the story just enough to make it not just another 'kids lost in the jungle get eaten' flick. All in all, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I could've used more synth in the soundtrack and maybe some more Nat Geo titties flapping from the natives, but overall think this is a well done, new school take with a throwback cannibal feel. Recommended.
[Reply]
Fish 09:12 AM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The Green Inferno:

It starts off a little slow, but I thought they did a good job of portraying the stereotypical NorCal college students protesting every issue to the point you're truly hoping everyone in the movie dies a horrific death. I thought the cannibalism parts were ON POINT. They change it up with some slow-n-low and sashimi. They added just enough humor and just the right moments. I thought they deviated the story just enough to make it not just another 'kids lost in the jungle get eaten' flick. All in all, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I could've used more synth in the soundtrack and maybe some more Nat Geo titties flapping from the natives, but overall think this is a well done, new school take with a throwback cannibal feel. Recommended.
Cannibal munchies though....
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:54 AM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Cannibal munchies though....
Yeah, that was good. I was impressed with the detail in the writing as well. When they're going down the river and see that leopard on the rocks and one of the chicks is like 'omg, that's going to be my next tattoo!". That's good stuff, imo. I'm sure most people have worked with or have known that chick at some point and wished them a terrible death.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:10 AM 09-30-2017
Horror movies give me nightmares--must avoid.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:44 AM 10-01-2017
House was a fun watch. A little hokier than what I normally go for but fun nonetheless. Plus early Kay Lenz is always a treat.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:20 AM 10-01-2017
As far as cheap rentals/indi films go I've been hearing good things about "Infinity Chamber."

Anyone?
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 06:12 PM 10-01-2017
House was a fun watch. A little hokier than what I normally go for but fun nonetheless. Plus early Kay Lenz is always a treat.
Yeah, she's hot. I thought the mom of the kid he babysat looked awfully good as well.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:14 PM 10-01-2017
Stopped by the video store today and picked up: Alice, Sweet Alice, The Green Inferno, and House. I'll be sure to leave my feedback!

seen them all :-)
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 06:15 PM 10-01-2017
Anyone seen Gerald's Game on Netflix yet? Looks pretty good.
[Reply]
Jerm 06:15 PM 10-01-2017
Anyone seeing Happy Death Day...?

Somewhat intrigued by it, looks interesting.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:16 PM 10-01-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
As far as cheap rentals/indi films go I've been hearing good things about "Infinity Chamber."

Anyone?
seems to be more of a sci-fi/thriller vs horror - but that's fine.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 57
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up