Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 06-21-2021
Well, bye...

https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/21/frank...ty-chiefs-nfl/

K.C. CHIEFS' FRANK CLARK
ARRESTED
... Cops Say NFL Star Had Uzi In Lambo SUV

Originally Posted by :
NFL star pass rusher Frank Clark -- one of the best defensive players in the league -- was arrested Sunday after cops say he had an uzi in his Lambo SUV ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Clark was pulled over for a routine traffic stop Sunday evening in Los Angeles ... when cops say they noticed an open duffle bag in his ride.

Our sources say officers saw the gun inside the bag ... and arrested the 28-year-old for felony illegal possession of a firearm.

The Kansas City Chiefs superstar is still behind bars in the Los Angeles area, jail records show.

According to the records, Clark -- listed at 6'3", 255 pounds -- was arrested at 9:20 p.m. ... and was booked into jail hours later at 9:28 a.m. Monday.

We've reached out to Clark and the Chiefs for comment ... but so far, no word back yet.

Clark was a key piece in the Chiefs' runs to the Super Bowls the last two years ... after being traded from Seattle to Kansas City before the 2019 season, Clark logged 14 sacks in 26 starts and was great in postseason play too.

In fact, Clark was so good for the Chiefs since joining the team ... he was selected to the Pro Bowl in each of his 2 seasons on the squad.

Of course, this is not Clark's first brush with legal trouble ... you'll recall, he was arrested in 2014 after being accused of domestic violence -- and was kicked off the Univ. of Michigan football team over it all.

Clark eventually struck a deal with prosecutors in that case, agreeing to plead guilty to a lesser charge of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

Clark is currently in the middle of a 5-year, $104 MILLION contract with the Chiefs.

Story developing ...

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:53 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Or maybe they ran his plates, saw the charge from March and thought it was worth the effort to try to get him again.
So, entrapment?
[Reply]
flinchfree 02:56 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
JFC!!!!!

HE

SAID

IT

WAS

HIS

SECURITY

GUARDS!!!!!!!
What does his security guard need one for?
It's an incredibly inaccurate firearm distances greater than 20 feet, more likely to hit bystanders than your target, and probably the least likely go to defense weapon you might choose as a professional security guard.

It's a show gun. As in, show me the money while I rob you, or show some damn respect mr dope dealer. It looks cool, got a great backstory, but pure theater over effectiveness.

If that's what your security detail is protecting you with, that's malpractice right there.
BS made up story there IMO by Clark to try save his ass.
The gun totally fits his sense of diva and ego, not surprised he thought carrying it in case of presumed car jacking of said Lambo would be his ulitmate Duke Nukem moment.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:59 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by flinchfree:
If that's what your security detail is protecting you with, that's malpractice right there.
Malpractice?

:-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:00 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Dude, I think so. Blond, short wispy hair and he was pretty ripped.

To be completely honest, I don't think I could pick the Paul brothers out of a lineup but that was the first thought that crossed my mind.
Did he look like a douche? More than likely a Paul brother.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:06 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Did he look like a douche? More than likely a Paul brother.

He seemed cool but the encounter lasted less than a minute and I was checking out the car, mainly because of this incident.

Unless the cops were on both sides of the car, the arresting office must have seen it sticking up on the passenger's side because I couldn't see the driver's side floor for that brief moment.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 03:11 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by flinchfree:
What does his security guard need one for?
It's an incredibly inaccurate firearm distances greater than 20 feet, more likely to hit bystanders than your target, and probably the least likely go to defense weapon you might choose as a professional security guard.

It's a show gun. As in, show me the money while I rob you, or show some damn respect mr dope dealer. It looks cool, got a great backstory, but pure theater over effectiveness.

BS made up story there IMO by Clark to try save his ass.
The gun totally fits his sense of diva and ego, not surprised he thought carrying it in case of presumed car jacking of said Lambo would be his ulitmate Duke Nukem moment.
Yeah you would expect an actual security guard to carry standard pistol and caliber. Glock 23, FNS 40, etc

Carrying an UZI, especially a semi-auto makes zero sense. It would do the job worse than a pistol and is larger...
[Reply]
flinchfree 03:12 PM 06-22-2021
Malpractice?

Merriam Webster Dictionary, my go to as an Australian :-).

Definition of malpractice

1 : a dereliction of professional duty or a failure to exercise an ordinary degree of professional skill or learning by one (such as a physician) rendering professional services which results in injury, loss, or damage

....Loss is definitely coming Frank's way.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 03:45 PM 06-22-2021
So, entrapment?
That's not entrapment. Entrapment is when law enforcement convince or entice someone into commiting a crime that he wasn't already decided on commiting.

I believe Tyecopeland was saying that maybe police targeted him because of his prior arrest and not because of his race, which would be allowed.
[Reply]
FAX 04:08 PM 06-22-2021
Entrapment For Malpractice and Severe Mals Feasance!

Good to know we have Clark's defense already prepared.

The jury won't know what hit 'em.

FAX
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 04:22 PM 06-22-2021
Malpractice?

“Forget it; he’s rolling” - Boon
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 04:22 PM 06-22-2021
So, entrapment?
Entrapment is getting someone to do something that he otherwise wouldn’t do.
[Reply]
D.A.P. 05:11 PM 06-22-2021
Who amongst us doesn’t carry an Uzi in our Lambo SUV’s?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:21 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by D.A.P.:
Who amongst us doesn’t carry an Uzi in our Lambo SUV’s?
I only listen to that FPS Russia guy on YouTube for advice on what to carry
[Reply]
D.A.P. 05:23 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I only listen to that FPS Russia guy on YouTube for advice on what to carry
Heh.
[Reply]
bdj23 10:38 PM 06-22-2021
Originally Posted by :
Hell, when Chris Brown lived up the street from me, he would ****ing race his Lamborghini's up and down my 18 foot street at 11pm and later all the ****ing time and I even posted about it back then because it was so annoying. Dude was driving at least 100 mph+. My neighbors and I called the cops all the ****ing time and they never ONCE set up a speed trap or gave him a t

So your point is Frank Clark got pulled over for driving while black because Chris Brown never got pulled over for driving while black?

Gotcha
[Reply]
Page 23 of 43
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up