ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 53
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:29 PM 03-26-2021
Pretty sure it was established a long time ago that Bigfoot is a bionic alien.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:14 PM 03-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Pretty sure it was established a long time ago that Bigfoot is a bionic alien.
Haven't watched them yet, but I literally recorded that two part Bionic Man just the other day off Cozi TV... gonna save them for the perfect rainy day

But as for a real bigfoot, I'll never ever laugh at anyones paranormal story as I've seen too many things that leave open too many other possibilities

Watched too many experienced outdoorsmen and hunters come too close to crying during interviews, giving off too many little tells that some average guy isn't capable of pulling off like some expert actor... where you can smell the fear as they recount the story

Grew up in these woods all my life hunting everything there is here, but that night changed my life

There is just no writing off some peoples testimony
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:55 PM 03-27-2021
Episode #3 starts at 7

[Reply]
rommroma557 03-28-2021, 06:06 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Brody Wa 04:33 PM 03-28-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Haven't watched them yet, but I literally recorded that two part Bionic Man just the other day off Cozi TV... gonna save them for the perfect rainy day

But as for a real bigfoot, I'll never ever laugh at anyones paranormal story as I've seen too many things that leave open too many other possibilities

Watched too many experienced outdoorsmen and hunters come too close to crying during interviews, giving off too many little tells that some average guy isn't capable of pulling off like some expert actor... where you can smell the fear as they recount the story

Grew up in these woods all my life hunting everything there is here, but that night changed my life

There is just no writing off some peoples testimony
I clearly remember my favorite tv night of the week as a kid watching The Six Million dollar man and Hawaii Five O back to back. Tv back in the day kicks the shit out of anything that’s on tv today...and it’s not even remotely close.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:34 PM 03-28-2021

[Reply]
FAX 06:11 PM 03-28-2021

FAX
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:24 PM 03-29-2021
Next episode tonight at 7. In last nights episode Kerry did say they have Sasquatch on film but nothing epic. Probably another damn blurry pic. I guess they won't show it until they put together the film. A couple of team members have seen orbs and several having problems with EMF which I assume is Electro magnetic frequency , becoming disoriented.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:13 PM 03-30-2021
Next episode tonight at 7

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:50 PM 03-31-2021
Next episode tonight. Been some interesting stuff so far.

[Reply]
Woogieman 06:00 PM 03-31-2021
We have unearthed 30 T-rex remains, but can't find one Sasquatch bone? Not one single pile of scat? Not a clump of shed hair? Humanity is bored...which explains Arena Football
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:15 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
We have unearthed 30 T-rex remains, but can't find one Sasquatch bone? Not one single pile of scat? Not a clump of shed hair? Humanity is bored...which explains Arena Football
We haven't looked in the right place, that's all. But yes hair and shit has been found.
[Reply]
Woogieman 09:52 PM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
We haven't looked in the right place, that's all. But yes hair and shit has been found.
Well, that's convincing
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:07 AM 04-01-2021
If you want to really get down the rabbit hole, may i suggest- Mark Barton and the bigfoot mental rape. Guy claims that bigfoots are fake and used by evil entities from another realm to lure humans out into the wilderness. Anyway its worth a google.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:28 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
If you want to really get down the rabbit hole, may i suggest- Mark Barton and the bigfoot mental rape. Guy claims that bigfoots are fake and used by evil entities from another realm to lure humans out into the wilderness. Anyway its worth a google.

[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:55 AM 04-01-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Will watch this weekend

PSA: if you arent into shit humor you wont like brohio. lol. personally i like them.

Sidenote im tripping a little bit after researching the moon and the possibility of it being hollow.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 53
« First < 222829303132 3334353642 > Last »
Up