ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Media Center>Wheel Of Time - Amazon
cookster50 06:36 PM 11-01-2021
Anyone else excited for this? November 19 begins season one.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:22 AM 01-15-2022
I'm probably at 6.5 on it right now. I didn't read the books and doubt I ever will, but it's been mildly entertaining thus far. I haven't really thought it to be complete shit at any point. I do feel like it jumps from one event to the next relatively quickly with little cohesion at times. The last episode seemed like it should have been another episode or two away.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:51 AM 01-17-2022
For anyone who didn't read the WOT, this is what Rafe did to the show. I assume anyone who is watching WOT has at least watched the LOTR trilogy.

[Reply]
Third Eye 11:18 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'm probably at 6.5 on it right now. I didn't read the books and doubt I ever will, but it's been mildly entertaining thus far. I haven't really thought it to be complete shit at any point. I do feel like it jumps from one event to the next relatively quickly with little cohesion at times. The last episode seemed like it should have been another episode or two away.
Yeah, I’m also probably at a 6-6.5. I did read 2/3 of the books, but it’s been 20+ years for most of them so I only remember the broad strokes and am not bothered by any changes. I just don’t think it’s that good. I felt that it had one good episode, episode 4, and then there were decent moments mixed in throughout. For me it’s clearly a step below The Witcher, which I’ve never read, and I put The Witcher at a 7-7.5.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:24 PM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
For anyone who didn't read the WOT, this is what Rafe did to the show. I assume anyone who is watching WOT has at least watched the LOTR trilogy.

lol im dyin here
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up