ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3763 of 3903
« First < 2763326336633713375337593760376137623763 3764376537663767377338133863 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaFace 09:02 AM 10-04-2021
I still worry a bit about what happens when people start going back inside due to the cold, but the trend is definitely in the right direction. Fingers crossed we can finally start to feel like we're past this soon.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:16 AM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
That's awesome.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:18 AM 10-04-2021
Let's fucking go!
[Reply]
tk13 11:36 AM 10-04-2021
An Edmonton Oilers player who was outspoken against the vax and promoted conspiracy theories online got COVID and now has myocarditis. Who knows when he'll play again. Apparently he was the only unvaccinated guy on the roster.

BREAKING: Edmonton Oilers winger Josh Archibald done for the foreseeable future after tests show a summertime bout with Covid 19 had led to heart condition myocarditis. Destined for LTIR, buying Oilers $1.5 M in cap space.

— Mark Spector (@SportsnetSpec) October 3, 2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:56 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Coworker has been in the hospital for two weeks. Just found out today she’s being put on a vent and isn’t expected to make it. Couldn’t get vaccinated because of reactions she’s had in the past.
Found out that she passed away today.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 04:57 PM 10-04-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Found out that she passed away today.
I'm very sorry to hear that. Sounds like she had a valid reason not to get vaccinated.
[Reply]
TLO 02:02 PM 10-06-2021
NW Missouri

11 reported cases yesterday.

Low hospitalizations.

Positivity rate has plummeted.

Can we finally be done with this shit?
[Reply]
penguinz 02:09 PM 10-06-2021
NW Missouri

11 reported cases yesterday.

Low hospitalizations.

Positivity rate has plummeted.

Can we finally be done with this shit?
Yet the moron known as Frank White Jr extended the mask mandate until Nov.
[Reply]
sedated 02:51 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Yet the moron known as Frank White Jr extended the mask mandate until Nov.
The mask mandate doesn't make any sense to me. Especially living on the KS/MO border, where I can go 3 blocks and masks are nowhere to be found but 3 blocks back and places have big signs saying you won't be admitted without a mask.

A bartender at a local place recently made a huge deal about someone not wearing a mask and had an astonished look on her face, until I told her that you could practically throw a football and have it land in a city with no mask mandate whatsoever. She was not aware, apparently.
[Reply]
loochy 03:32 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
The mask mandate doesn't make any sense to me. Especially living on the KS/MO border, where I can go 3 blocks and masks are nowhere to be found but 3 blocks back and places have big signs saying you won't be admitted without a mask.

A bartender at a local place recently made a huge deal about someone not wearing a mask and had an astonished look on her face, until I told her that you could practically throw a football and have it land in a city with no mask mandate whatsoever. She was not aware, apparently.

It's just a big virtue signal.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:37 PM 10-06-2021

what sucks is, it shouldn't be HER job to enforce a fucking ordinance.

The fact that it's not an ordinance on the other side of an imaginary line isn't HER fault.

The completely disjointed and politicized jumble of bullshit falls on service industry workers to try to enforce. That's what sucks.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:39 PM 10-06-2021

Even better is that Jackson County’s mask requirement does not apply to KC or Independence as they have their own health departments. KC has the mandate and Independence does not.

Guess what mayor has been seen in the other city and not wearing a mask even though he mandates people in his city wear them.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:39 PM 10-06-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
It's just a big virtue signal.
No, it's a fucking mandate. From the City and/or county.

That poor girl is trying to do her job and isn't supposed to have to enforce health department mandates.

She can get shut down for not doing it, but assholes want to argue with her.

That's what sucks.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:53 PM 10-06-2021
One of the best parts about the Jackson County mandate is that it doesn't even apply to the city that the county offices are located in.
[Reply]
Eureka 04:29 PM 10-06-2021
I hate wearing my mask at work. I'm vaccinated but still have to wear a mask. Maybe, next year they'll do away with masks indoors.
[Reply]
Page 3763 of 3903
« First < 2763326336633713375337593760376137623763 3764376537663767377338133863 > Last »
Up