ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3261 of 3903
« First < 2261276131613211325132573258325932603261 32623263326432653271331133613761 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:03 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
There is no need to be such an aloof dick...no need at all.

They mention Bell's Palsy...I mention someone who suffers from it...you start in on demeaning people. Why?
Because rates of incidence were nether statistically significant nor above what was found in the general population, meaning it was a non-issue, and bringing that shit up has the effect of spreading misinformation about the vaccine. There are plenty of places for you to shitpost if you desire.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:03 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Can't discriminate against someone on the basis of religion.

Sorry.
Nor would I ever suggest otherwise. How many people belong to a group that legitimately and truly believe in rejection of science and modern medical care? Wont accept medical care even if they are going to die? Lets give them 1/2 to 1 million members at best.

They have a right to their beliefs and we must respect that. No different from Nazi's marching down public streets. We may not like or agree with their views, but they have a right to them.

I was addressing the people who don't want to take the vaccine, which they also have a right to refuse. but want to use religion as a shield instead of their personal decision to avoid any negative blow back in their life's.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:06 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
If you know the technology is safe, I'm not sure what else you need?
You're underselling the complexity of developing vaccines for all diseases. They've tried and failed for HIV for 37 years now.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:11 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You're underselling the complexity of developing vaccines for all diseases. They've tried and failed for HIV for 37 years now.
Good example. How many mRNA scientific studies have been done without a successful return of data on curing HIV? No idea but its a good assumption that its more than a handful.
[Reply]
chinaski 05:24 PM 12-08-2020
Covid-19 is NOT COOL
[Reply]
petegz28 06:28 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Wonder why Pete.
Gee I wonder too since it's just so easy to get 80%???
[Reply]
loochy 07:02 PM 12-08-2020
Because rates of incidence were nether statistically significant nor above what was found in the general population, meaning it was a non-issue, and bringing that shit up has the effect of spreading misinformation about the vaccine. There are plenty of places for you to shitpost if you desire.
I shouldn't shitpost in a thread chock full of know-it-alls in the Lounge of a football team forum known for telling people to die in a fire and drink anti freeze? I think you may take this CP experience a bit too seriously.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:07 PM 12-08-2020
And you wonder why he called you an aloof dick?
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 12-08-2020, 07:12 PM
This message has been deleted by IA_Chiefs_fan.
petegz28 07:12 PM 12-08-2020
German Lawyers Initiate Class-Action Coronavirus Litigation

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...QQWgeUWAOtvyS0
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:19 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
I shouldn't shitpost in a thread chock full of know-it-alls in the Lounge of a football team forum known for telling people to die in a fire and drink anti freeze? I think you may take this CP experience a bit too seriously.
There's a time and a place to shitpost. This is not either of them.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:20 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I will laugh my ass off if they require it to enter stadiums, arenas, movie theaters, etc. Force some of these anti-vax hippie's to chose between fun and their own stupidity.
You wish socially imposed misery on people and wonder why they're not altruistic towards your interests?
[Reply]
petegz28 07:24 PM 12-08-2020
There's a time and a place to shitpost. This is not either of them.
I am not defending loochy but you need to get over yourself.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:34 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I am not defending loochy but you need to get over yourself.
I think we are all frustrated and we can finally see the finish line and vaccines could get us there but misinformation is why people won’t get the vaccine thus fucking things up .
[Reply]
petegz28 07:44 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I think we are all frustrated and we can finally see the finish line and vaccines could get us there but misinformation is why people won’t get the vaccine thus ****ing things up .
Dude you wanna talk about misinformation? Just over a month ago you had certain elected leaders talking about they wouldn't take the vaccine because it was "rushed". When really what they meant was "because Trump was President and we don't want him to be". Now that he isn't those same people are now saying everyone needs to get their arm stuck.

But that's just political bullshit. There are people who are not anti-vaxers and actually work in health care that don't want the vaccine yet. It has nothing to do with misinformation. These are people that support wearing masks and social distancing and just don't want to take the vaccine because they don't trust it right now.

But see this is the problem with the likes of people such as yourself. You want to pigeon hole everything to your view. People get sick because "they didn't wear a mask", which us arguably bullshit but that's your knee-jerk reaction. Then it's "well they didn't wear them properly" and so on and so on. Because it just has to be what you think.

Now you are already starting this shit with vaccines. Well misinformation may prevent some but a lot of informed people simply don't want it at this time. A good chunk of doctors and nurses don't want it right now. Are they just misinformed?

No. They just aren't doing what you want and you just want to have some simple reason as to why they aren't. Just like with everything else with this shit.

So just like people who wear masks all the time can still get Covid, informed people can still not want to take the vaccine.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:47 PM 12-08-2020
And this is simple...the vaccine is changing the paradigm. The days of blaming others for not doing what you want are coming to an end.

Get the vaccine and :-). If someone else doesn't get then that's their problem. You got the vaccine so live your life and let others live theirs. You no longer need to worry about what someone else is or isn't doing.
[Reply]
Page 3261 of 3903
« First < 2261276131613211325132573258325932603261 32623263326432653271331133613761 > Last »
Up