ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Media Center>'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....
Deberg_1990 12:32 PM 02-24-2018
Hell yea! Im in!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:51 PM 01-05-2021
It'll be interesting what they'll do with Juvenile Hall bully Shawn and if he joins Kreese and Silver's Cobra Kai
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:40 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:

Also Danielson get a new son? He looked skinny and couldn't tell if new or lost weight.
Was he even in the 3rd season? In the first season he’s a pudgy 13 year old gaming nerd.
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:42 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Was he even in the 3rd season? In the first season he’s a pudgy 13 year old gaming nerd.
I think he was in only one scene.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:05 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I am guess the ponytail brings in multiple alphas. The season progresses with Robbie sticking with them but with doubts. He decides after they are hurting on purpose to switch sides in the final few matches after the girl and miguel get injured.

Would be interesting to see if the black girl comes back. What was the real reason for the departure?

Also Danielson get a new son? He looked skinny and couldn't tell if new or lost weight.
Pretty sure the son is the same actor.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:05 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
I think he was in only one scene.
No idea why they have him in the show lol
[Reply]
Lzen 09:30 PM 01-06-2021
Watched KKIII today. Found it for free on AMC app. I'll have to check out part 4 another time. Yeah, part 3 was a bit on the ridiculous side but that's pretty much all of the KK Movies as well as Cobra Kai series. We finished that tonight. I liked the ending. 3 more season, eh? Not sure how they're gonna fill up all of those.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:48 AM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Watched KKIII today. Found it for free on AMC app. I'll have to check out part 4 another time. Yeah, part 3 was a bit on the ridiculous side but that's pretty much all of the KK Movies as well as Cobra Kai series. We finished that tonight. I liked the ending. 3 more season, eh? Not sure how they're gonna fill up all of those.
They'll have to develop an unbeatable antagonist like Rocky's Ivan Drago or Clubber Lang( Alexander Karelin, Mike Tyson) This young kid would beat both Daniel and Johnny that'll fill those seasons
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:22 AM 01-07-2021
Season 3 is good for some major nostalgia.

Kind of a cheesy show, but somewhat enjoyable.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:24 AM 01-07-2021
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 04:14 AM 01-13-2021
This show quite possibly has the worst acting of a "major" tv show that I can ever remember
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:51 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This show quite possibly has the worst acting of a "major" tv show that I can ever remember
Well the show is based around a bunch of kids with multiple sub-story arcs...so it's not going to be great.

But yeah it's cheesy in many ways....but it's good for some nostalgia, which is the only thing Hollywood has left to hang onto and it's the only reason why people are watching this despite it's bad acting/dialogue.

I don't see this show continuing on past another season (4). Most shows get stale after about the 4th season anyway, by that time the nostalgia will have worn off and all loose ends are tied, Johnny/Daniel defeat Kreese/Cobra Kai. End of show.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:59 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Season 3 is good for some major nostalgia.

Kind of a cheesy show, but somewhat enjoyable.
Yeah, I chuckled at all of the high praise comments in this thread. We are all different I guess, but I wasn't too impressed.
[Reply]
notorious 09:14 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Well the show is based around a bunch of kids with multiple sub-story arcs...so it's not going to be great.

But yeah it's cheesy in many ways....but it's good for some nostalgia, which is the only thing Hollywood has left to hang onto and it's the only reason why people are watching this despite it's bad acting/dialogue.

I don't see this show continuing on past another season (4). Most shows get stale after about the 4th season anyway, by that time the nostalgia will have worn off and all loose ends are tied, Johnny/Daniel defeat Kreese/Cobra Kai. End of show.
My 9 and 13 year olds LOVE this show.

You would be shocked at how many kids are watching. I know it's very popular at all levels of school out here.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:18 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Yeah, I chuckled at all of the high praise comments in this thread. We are all different I guess, but I wasn't too impressed.
It was just alright. Production and acting really scream after school special if it weren't for the swearing. I was really close to giving up on the show when they brought back Chozen. No one gives a single fuck about that dude or his back story jfc.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:29 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
It was just alright. Production and acting really scream after school special if it weren't for the swearing. I was really close to giving up on the show when they brought back Chozen. No one gives a single **** about that dude or his back story jfc.
They had to bring him back if Daniel was going to Okinawa though...how can you not? (FWIW, the 2nd Karate Kid movie needed to really be the 3rd. He was fighting to the death in Miyagi's home country Okinawa, not some Karate tourney with rules).

But like I said in a previous post...this can't go on for much longer. All former major characters have made their cameos with exception of Terry Silver and (Bad Boy) Mike Barnes, which it looks like Kreese's phone call at the end leaves that door open. Once they come back, once Daniel/Johnny defeat Cobra Kai in the tournament, the story no longer needs to go on after that. What else is there to tell?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up