ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Media Center>Netflix: The Witcher
keg in kc 12:08 PM 05-17-2017
Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:04 AM 01-07-2022
Damn...I loved Season 2...just finished it...it's flawed just like the first season...but the flaws are overshadowed. There are some truly weird, surreal moments..

Episode one was awesome...and creepy AF...I'm a hard person to creep out.
[Reply]
Fish 08:41 AM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That is interesting as you and Frazod don't use it. I didn't at first, but once I started using Quen, I found it can become overpowered. I actually found myself only using that and occasionally Igni. The only other one I would occasionally use was Yrden (but only with wraiths). I guess each person has their own play style and there is no wrong way to play the game.
I play melee heavy. And Quen breaks after just one hit. I guess I don't see how it could be overpowered?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:32 PM 01-07-2022
Just finished season two. I thought it was somewhat obvious that it had to be her father as the "white flame" after realizing they were after her. But what i didnt seem to get is why the sexy witch got her power back after helping. Was there something i missed or the universe just said fuck it that was nice have your power back?
[Reply]
hometeam 07:00 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Just finished season two. I thought it was somewhat obvious that it had to be her father as the "white flame" after realizing they were after her. But what i didnt seem to get is why the sexy witch got her power back after helping. Was there something i missed or the universe just said fuck it that was nice have your power back?
It doesnt clearly explain it. I took it as when voleth mair entered her it reignited a 'spark' of chaos, as she was an ultra powerful demon with gobs of chaos energy. Sort of like when you relight the pilot light now your furnace can keep going.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:06 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by hometeam:
It doesnt clearly explain it. I took it as when voleth mair entered her it reignited a 'spark' of chaos, as she was an ultra powerful demon with gobs of chaos energy. Sort of like when you relight the pilot light now your furnace can keep going.
I can go with that.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:19 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Yeah, that makes sense. Plus, there simply wasn't any way they'd go forward with Yen as a regular person. I have no idea if that was in the books, or just a plot device for the series to show that she could be clever and resourceful without the benefit of her magical powers.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:50 PM 01-07-2022
I’m considering getting the audiobooks to listen to in the post season when football podcasts slow down.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:04 PM 01-07-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
I play melee heavy. And Quen breaks after just one hit. I guess I don't see how it could be overpowered?
That's interesting. Do you play on deathmarch? I ask because I can take multiple blows with Quen up and many times I can have it reactivated without casting it. I also remember it causing damage to enemies as well when they struck me. I don't remember what that was called as its been quite a while since I played. I do remember, however that the game felt much, much easier when I started leveling up Quen and actually using it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:50 AM 01-08-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
But what i didnt seem to get is why the sexy witch got her power back after helping. Was there something i missed or the universe just said **** it that was nice have your power back?
The Witcher is one of those series that you just have to accept it....a master level director would have created a scene to explain it in about 2 minutes. That's not going to happen here...haha.

Like the scene in the finale where they are easily 2-3 miles away from the city...but the guards are on them by horseback in 10 seconds.

But I still like it...ridiculous warts and all. Just dont ask too many questions...like that stupid training device with the swinging rocks...any moron could get through that on the first try....but would surely be enough to slay supernatural dragons.

I kind of feel the same way about it that I did with the first few years of The Walking Dead...cheesy but enjoyable. You get the sense that it doesnt take itself too serious...
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:28 AM 01-08-2022
I didn't get to see Yennefer's tits this season... complete failure on the writers part.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:23 AM 01-08-2022
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I didn't get to see Yennefer's tits this season... complete failure on the writers part.
I rewatched S1 to remember what happened and viewed it as one experience. She’s so fucking hot.
[Reply]
Fish 11:57 PM 01-10-2022
:-)... it happens...

[Reply]
Frazod 12:22 AM 01-11-2022
:-)

I've got to admit, show Triss sort of grew on me a bit this season.

I still hope somebody casts a spell on her and turns her into game Triss, though.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:57 AM 04-04-2022

Netflix's The Witcher Season 3 Has Started Filming#TheWitcher https://t.co/ofIaQRYtVp

— SuperHeroHype by Mandatory (@SuperHeroHype) April 4, 2022

[Reply]
unlurking 11:47 AM 04-04-2022
Looking forward to the Blood Origin spinoff.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 18
« First < 51112131415 161718 >
Up