ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1104 of 1120
« First < 10460410041054109411001101110211031104 11051106110711081114 > Last »
The Lounge>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
HayWire 06:05 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Strawberries, balsamic, and goat cheese is my favorite salad combination
Shit, I'm more redneck than I thought.

Strawberries...check, first job picking them when I was 7
Balsamic... isn't that a country?
Goat cheese....I think he makes videos here.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:23 PM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
I like to toss some sugar on my strawberries, it makes them nice and syrupy. Brings out all the natural flavors.
Honestly thatís way better. But the sugar are easy calories to forego so I typically donít.
[Reply]
PackerinMo 11:44 AM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Ever try strawberry and balsamic vinegar?
I donít think so. I usually only eat malt vinegar and I eat it with Fish and Chips.
[Reply]
Sorce 02:35 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Strawberries, balsamic, and goat cheese is my favorite salad combination
We like to use this dressing with spinach, strawberries, goat cheese and candied walnuts.


[Reply]
Monticore 04:32 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
I like to toss some sugar on my strawberries, it makes them nice and syrupy. Brings out all the natural flavors.
Mixed berries macerated in sugar with a splash of Grand Marnier and chopped mint and whip cream is my favorite summer dessert .
[Reply]
RunKC 04:41 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Monster short ribs and smoked mashed potatoes with au jus









Bumping this masterpiece to say fuck turkey. This is our main dish next week
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:31 PM 11-16-2021
Here's a great recipe takes 5 minutes to put together

Large crockpot
Large bag of skinless boneless chicken thighs
16 oz can chicken broth
16 oz can cream of chicken
1 packet dry powder hidden valley ranch
and a small bag little red potatoes.

Cook in Crock 3-4 hours until thighs fall apart.

Super delicious!
[Reply]
TimBone 10:52 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Bumping this masterpiece to say fuck turkey. This is our main dish next week
God damn, KCUnited fucking killllled that.
[Reply]
PackerinMo 02:52 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Monster short ribs and smoked mashed potatoes with au jus









Very nice. Iím having Turkey for Thanksgiving but Iím having Prime Rib for Christmas.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:58 PM 11-20-2021
Smoked chili

I implore any BBQ and/or chili fans to do this




[Reply]
Buehler445 05:55 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Smoked chili

I implore any BBQ and/or chili fans to do this



Recipe?

I made some regular old chili with Brisket, and it was good, but probably not as good as just brisket.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:06 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Recipe?

I made some regular old chili with Brisket, and it was good, but probably not as good as just brisket.
Just mix your chili like you normally would, sans beef, but in a Dutch oven, foil pan or something fit to stand on a grill/smoker.

Make a big seasoned meatball with your chili seasoning of choice.

Find/create a way to hover the seasoned meatball over the chili mix to catch the drippings.

Cook at 300F until seasoned meatball is thoroughly cooked through.

Break seasoned meatball into chili mix.

Itís basically your favorite chili recipe separated and smoked.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:09 PM 11-20-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Just mix your chili like you normally would, sans beef, but in a Dutch oven, foil pan or something fit to stand on a grill/smoker.

Make a big seasoned meatball with your chili seasoning of choice.

Find/create a way to hover the seasoned meatball over the chili mix to catch the drippings.

Cook at 300F until seasoned meatball is thoroughly cooked through.

Break seasoned meatball into chili mix.

Itís basically your favorite chili recipe separated and smoked.
Good enough. I need to up my chili game. I may work on that this winter.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:50 AM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Good enough. I need to up my chili game. I may work on that this winter.
Chili is such a personalized food that recipes almost get thrown out the window.

For this, its more about changing up the cooking technique to introduce the smokiness. I wouldn't want my chili smoked every time but its a nice change up. Matter of fact, looking through my photos and the last time I made smoked chili was December 2020. So yeah, once or twice a year.

There's a bunch of recipes out there for it.

Over the top chili


[Reply]
threebag02 11:01 AM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:


Homemade tater sticks
you eat those raw?
[Reply]
Page 1104 of 1120
« First < 10460410041054109411001101110211031104 11051106110711081114 > Last »
Up