ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 69
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Media Center>Justified
Bowser 04:35 PM 03-14-2010
Tuesdays 9pm Central. One of the better shows on TV right now.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 02:34 PM 04-16-2010
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Anyone else get the feeling that Ava is setting Raylan up?

You don't go setting someone up by killing someone like she did. I don't see who she would be in cohoots with or what it would benefit her.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:16 PM 04-16-2010
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Anyone else get the feeling that Ava is setting Raylan up?
It's possible, but I sense that the purpose of her character is to show the draw of Raylan's roots. He's angry and driven and wants to be anywhere but home. But he's not immune to the charm of a fine piece of tail with a good heart.

There's already enough drama in the situation with him already being on thin ice in his profession, and turning around and sleeping with a material witness. A betrayal might be a cheap thrill, but there are richer directions they can go with the situation.
[Reply]
Buck 05:53 PM 04-16-2010
Isn't Raylan's ex wife the chick who had the drug sniffing dog in The Shield?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:23 PM 04-20-2010
good stuff tonight...the broader storyline starting to kick in.....

"Id rather put my d*ck in a blender"

"Now that would solve a few problems wouldnt it?" :-)
[Reply]
OmahaChief 09:23 AM 04-21-2010
Another great episode last night. Was a bit disappointed Raylan did not plug anyone though.
[Reply]
jwazzie 09:35 AM 04-21-2010
It was a definite "bridge" episode. I think Ava still has something bad about her. Just waiting to see where the ex-wife angle goes, especially next week.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:12 AM 04-22-2010
Fact that it aired on Hitler's birthday gets sly props from me.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:18 AM 04-22-2010
Raylan was one smooth SOB in the last episode.
[Reply]
jwazzie 02:36 PM 04-28-2010
Episode was very good last night. Will be interesting to see what type of trouble Bo's dad gets into. What a great show!
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:12 PM 04-30-2010
Another really strong episode. Great show so far. Wish the ratings were higher.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:41 PM 05-03-2010
Originally Posted by :
FX renews 'Justified'

FX has ordered a second season of "Justified" with a 13-episode pickup.

“We are very excited about the tremendous, widespread acclaim that Justified has received from both audiences and television critics,” said FX president and GM John Landgraf. “Graham Yost, Tim Olyphant, Elmore Leonard and their talented partners have crafted a uniquely ambitious and entertaining series which is everything we aspired to when we developed the show.”

The drama, starring Timothy Olyphant, had a towering debut, dropped sharply, then stabilized in the ratings. To date, the show has averaged 3.4 million total viewers in its freshman season and 1.7 million in the 18-49 demo. The Season 1 finale airs June 8.

“I’m just thrilled, and I’m looking forward to chronicling the future adventures of Raylan Givens,” said Yost. “To work with an actor like Tim, who was born to play this role, has been a wonderful experience.”

"This pick-up speaks volumes to the quality and collaboration on the series, and our unparalleled partnership with FX,” said Jamie Erlicht, president or programming for Sony Pictures Television. "The viewer response to Justified has been as enthusiastic as ours was when we first heard the pitch."
Woohoo!

Best new show this year, I think. Although I haven't watched Treme yet.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:12 PM 05-03-2010
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Woohoo!

Best new show this year, I think. Although I haven't watched Treme yet.
Great news! Treme is really good too...only seen a few episodes though.
[Reply]
Frankie 06:22 PM 05-03-2010
I've been watching this show from the begining. Great show. Prior to this I had not paid much attention to Timothy Olyphant. But I can't help but observe that he is a great Eastwood successor. If they ever wanted to reprise making Eastwood type westerns in Hollywood Olyphant should be the obvious choice. Add to an Eastwoodian mannerism the voice of the suave Robert Wagner and a dash of a young Jack Nicholson's devilish looks and you've got Timothy Olyphant. Very good combo.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:36 AM 05-05-2010
Good stuff again last night.....The interaction with the convict was funny...nice slow burn buildup for the past few weeks.

Whats wrong with that Jere Burns guys face? Looks like he had some plastic surgery that went bad. He didnt used to look like that.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:22 AM 05-08-2010
Not sure how this is going to work, but Walton Goggins (that's Boyd Crowder for those of you that don't know him from The Shield) is going to be a regular for season 2.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 69
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up