ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>TRON 3 is apparently in the works for Disney
sully1983 02:11 PM 08-10-2020
Starring Jared Leto.

Apparently it won't be a continuation of TRON: Legacy though (from what I've read online but what do I know)

https://deadline.com/2020/08/garth-d...ie-1202992103/

If this actually happens, I'll definitely give it a shot but I wish Hedlund & Wilde were in this (she played the smoking hot Quorra)

TRON: Legacy came out in the height of the 3D craze back in 2010, and I LOVE and own the soundtrack to TRON Legacy. Daft Punk's soundtrack was booming when I saw it in IMAX 3D. Such a cool experience.

Here's hoping for the best.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:14 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I thought Ready Player One was a great movie, but you could tell who made it. I'm surprised it wasn't more popular TBH.
The book was ten times as good as the movie, and the audiobook narrated by Wil Wheaton is ten times better than that.
[Reply]
sully1983 01:11 PM 01-19-2022
It obviously won't ever happen but just to put into perspective how much I loved seeing this film in theaters, If Disney re released TRON: Legacy in IMAX 3D today , I would drop everything and be first in line to buy a ticket to see it again lol . That's how much I loved seeing this on the biggest screen possible.

Also I keep forgetting that TRON: Legacy was the directorial debut for Joseph Kosinski. IMO he did an impressive job directing such a huge budget sci film for his first feature.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:32 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I thought Ready Player One was a great movie, but you could tell who made it. I'm surprised it wasn't more popular TBH.
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The book was ten times as good as the movie, and the audiobook narrated by Wil Wheaton is ten times better than that.
I agree that the book was much better than the movie, and I enjoyed the hell out of the movie. Have watched it a few times now.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:34 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I agree that the book was much better than the movie, and I enjoyed the hell out of the movie. Have watched it a few times now.
I haven't seen that one. Need to add it to the queue.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up