ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 313
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:19 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
This has absolutely nothing to do with camp. Fuck out of here.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:19 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I’m going to ask kindly that we don’t debate this tweet here. It will absolutely derail this thread.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:20 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This has absolutely nothing to do with camp. Fuck out of here.
We had the exact same thought
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:21 PM 07-31-2021
Man rednecks on twitter really think they are geniuses every time they independently come up with comparing vaccination issues to racist institutions or genocide.

Stick to dressing in funny outfits

edit:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m going to ask kindly that we don’t debate this tweet here. It will absolutely derail this thread.

Probably for the best. Consider me silenced moving forward
[Reply]
-King- 01:24 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
On the one hand I love what we're reading about Gray.

But on the other hand we definitely need to see what happens when the pads come on.

I'm not saying this guy is right but it does make me pause
If we really want to be honest with ourselves, absolute best case scenario is that he catches only around 10-15 balls. If he catches more, then something has gone wrong with Hill, Kelce, Hardman, CEH, etc.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:26 PM 07-31-2021
On the one hand I love what we're reading about Gray.

But on the other hand we definitely need to see what happens when the pads come on.

I'm not saying this guy is right but it does make me pause
Not sure who wrote that analysis on Gray- but to lump him as a "catch and fall down guy" is ludicrous. :-) Sounds like a Donk hater.
Gray will be up against a # 2 Safety or 3rd tier LBer. It is not like Aaron Donald will be tackling him every time.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:26 PM 07-31-2021
Do you mean all year? I would hope for more than that if we traded up to get him.

That said Veach does so much more with less in the late round picks that it more than makes up for his trade-ups.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:27 PM 07-31-2021
Mahomo you’ve really been slacking on your tweet postings the last couple days
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:27 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Not sure who wrote that analysis on Gray- but to lump him as a "catch and fall down guy" is ludicrous. :-) Sounds like a Donk hater.
Fantasy guy
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:29 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Why post it then? Sherman is Not at camp and his opinion is irrelevant.
[Reply]
-King- 01:29 PM 07-31-2021
Do you mean all year? I would hope for more than that if we traded up to get him.

That said Veach does so much more with less in the late round picks that it more than makes up for his trade-ups.
Yes I mean all year. If you think Hardman will improve, CEH will get more involved in the passing game, and/or Powell is really good in his first year and still also think Gray will be used significantly this year. I think he'll be good in spots, but not someone they'll really use too many times. The targets and catches just won't be enough to go around.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:31 PM 07-31-2021
Mahomes has had pretty good protection over the last few years when his line has been healthy and not sitting out for Covid. The run blocking was normally pretty bad though.

I’m really curious how a real running game will impact our passing attack. Teams need to pay EVERY time they come out in a light front. It was always frustrating to see CEH get stuffed when our like couldn’t get movement against a 4 man light front.

If teams really have to respect our running game, Mahomes is going to be deadly on play action. He’ll also have someone open when teams can’t drop 7.

We know Orlando Brown Jr graded out as one of the best run blocking tackles in the league the last two years. Trey Smith looks like a bulldozer. Humphrey has all the tools to be elite. Thuney is elite in pass protection and a decent run blocker. Either Remmers or (hopefully) Niang will be at least competent at RT.

An efficient running game is going to take this offense to another level. I can’t wait to see it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:32 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Why post it then? Sherman is Not at camp and his opinion is irrelevant.
I didn’t post the tweet. I quoted the person who did.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07-31-2021, 01:33 PM
This message has been deleted by smithandrew051.
Halfcan 01:34 PM 07-31-2021
Fantasy guy
:-)

Gray won't be a huge fantasy pick- but will create yet another mismatch on the field for the Chiefs. Kelce and Gray will be gutting that middle part of the field.

Veach sounds giddy over the guy.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:36 PM 07-31-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yes I mean all year. If you think Hardman will improve, CEH will get more involved in the passing game, and/or Powell is really good in his first year and still also think Gray will be used significantly this year. I think he'll be good in spots, but not someone they'll really use too many times. The targets and catches just won't be enough to go around.

Well that makes sense but I think we can also assume having him drawing attention will help the offense even if he doesn't get a catch.

If he can downfield block like Sammy did that would help a lot as well
[Reply]
Page 64 of 313
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up