ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>New England just got Gordon back
Hammock Parties 04:33 PM 08-16-2019
Let's go, you Patriot Way fuckers.

NFL is reinstating Patriots’ WR Josh Gordon, league source tells ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 16, 2019

[Reply]
RealSNR 05:26 PM 08-16-2019
How good can he actually be at this point? He's been so on/off in his football career that i doubt he's remotely close to the same guy he was in Cleveland.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:33 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
How good can he actually be at this point? He's been so on/off in his football career that i doubt he's remotely close to the same guy he was in Cleveland.
Not our problem.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:36 PM 08-16-2019
He’ll be gone before long again.

And even if he isn’t, he wasn’t the same player last year.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:39 PM 08-16-2019
There’s just no way. He hasn’t been perfecting his craft over the years like most 28 year olds NFL players.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:58 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:00 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Eh well I kind of feel bad for the guy. I don't know that he's some shit human being, he just has a drug problem. I'm rooting for him to put it together at this point.
People who smoke weed don't have a 'drug problem.'

The NFL is STUPID for allowing players to habitually overindulge in alcohol and painkillers (and also basically turning a blind eye to cocaine), but keeping marijuana on the banned substances list.

****ing STUPID.
[Reply]
-King- 06:05 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

The NFL is STUPID for allowing players to habitually overindulge in alcohol and painkillers (and also basically turning a blind eye to cocaine), but keeping marijuana on the banned substances list.

****ing STUPID.
Players get tested once a year in March/April. The NFL really doesn't give a shit if players smoke. Players are the dumb ones to get caught.

And Josh Gordon admitted to playing drunk a lot of games.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:10 PM 08-16-2019
It sounds like rodg was told to let tommy boy win another one... Welp, maybe next year.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:14 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

****ing STUPID.
He has a problem
He can't stop doing drugs for millions. Weed or not that's a drug addict.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:22 PM 08-16-2019
Gordon's tested positive for way more shit than weed. He talked in an interview about getting fucked up on Xanax when he was in 8th grade, he has some serious drug problems.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:33 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Gordon's tested positive for way more shit than weed. He talked in an interview about getting fucked up on Xanax when he was in 8th grade, he has some serious drug problems.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:35 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He has a problem
He can't stop doing drugs for millions. Weed or not that's a drug addict.
Well...that's fair. I was going to say that his drug problems don't appear to be much worse than my own, but...I've been completely clean off everything for 8 months now, so...

Originally Posted by Mecca:
Gordon's tested positive for way more shit than weed. He talked in an interview about getting ****ed up on Xanax when he was in 8th grade, he has some serious drug problems.
I can't judge him for that; I LOVED Xanax in 8th grade...and 9th grade...and 10th grade...
[Reply]
-King- 08-16-2019, 06:39 PM
This message has been deleted by -King-.
smithandrew051 06:42 PM 08-16-2019
Who cares? What good is a deep threat with a QB that doesn’t have the arm to throw deep anymore?
[Reply]
wazu 07:52 PM 08-16-2019
You'd think, but he was actually really, really good last year. A great fantasy football WR when Gronk was out. He and Edelman will be a very good duo.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:07 PM 08-16-2019
He'll be on life support within 2 months from injecting arm marijuanas
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up