ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sorry if discussed, but wtf Andy
MightyMouse 03:39 PM 08-16-2019
Love Reid. Everyone has a weakness or two and I defend Andy a lot but I’m pretty pissed about playing the starters, especially for a half. Mahomes got hit hard on the first play and came down on his arm last week. Then you have the run that he slid but he could have had a non contact injury when he stopped and cut that play back.
I don’t think I can be convinced that having him out there running basic plays is gonna make a bit of difference. We hope this is a 19 game season, why expose the important guys to more.
Would love to see them take the Rams approach who aren’t even having 20 guys travel.

This also gives more run for back ups to face better competition in a preaseason game if the other team is playing starters early.

I get it for the defense a bit. I don’t think they don’t need a half but I’m fine with them getting some time.
I also don’t wanna see D Lee playing as much. If anyone needs the extra work it’s Raggland. IMO Lee is the 2-3rd most important LBer on this team.

/rant
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:40 PM 08-16-2019
Jesus. I hope they at least take him, kelce, and hill to the green bay game
[Reply]
Flying High D 03:43 PM 08-16-2019
They have to get their practice in some time.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:44 PM 08-16-2019
hello today
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:44 PM 08-16-2019
Was hoping this was a food thread.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 03:44 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Jesus. I hope they at least take him, kelce, and hill to the green bay game
If if one of them tears a ACL will you be saying, at least they got to experience playing at Lambeau
[Reply]
-King- 03:45 PM 08-16-2019
Reid always says that and it never happens. He's been here 7 years and people haven't noticed the pattern?
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:45 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
If if one then tears a ACL will be saying, at least they got to experience playing at Lambeau
Notice I didn't say play?
[Reply]
New World Order 03:46 PM 08-16-2019
I want our d starters to play. They need to gel.

O should be out there for a series.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:47 PM 08-16-2019
Love Reid. Everyone has a weakness or two and I defend Andy a lot but I’m pretty pissed about playing the starters, especially for a half. Mahomes got hit hard on the first play and came down on his arm last week. Then you have the run that he slid but he could have had a non contact injury when he stopped and cut that play back.
I don’t think I can be convinced that having him out there running basic plays is gonna make a bit of difference. We hope this is a 19 game season, why expose the important guys to more.
Would love to see them take the Rams approach who aren’t even having 20 guys travel.

This also gives more run for back ups to face better competition in a preaseason game if the other team is playing starters early.

I get it for the defense a bit. I don’t think they don’t need a half but I’m fine with them getting some time.
I also don’t wanna see D Lee playing as much. If anyone needs the extra work it’s Raggland. IMO Lee is the 2-3rd most important LBer on this team.

/rant
Lord...:-)...they will play as long as Andy wants them to. Just :-). God...seriously...S...T...F...U...!!!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:48 PM 08-16-2019
He is only his second year starting. Still lots of things to work on. He's a qb. If he was a rb, I'd feel differently.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 03:48 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Notice I didn't say play?
I don’t really care about the travel part. That’s fine. I’d be fine if they didn’t but no big deal. I just don’t think the offense should get more than 1 series a game. Mainly because of injury but the more time the other guys get the better as well
[Reply]
New World Order 03:50 PM 08-16-2019
Rapelsberger isn’t playing
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:51 PM 08-16-2019
I don’t really care about the travel part. That’s fine. I’d be fine if they didn’t but no big deal. I just don’t think the offense should get more than 1 series a game. Mainly because of injury but the more time the other guys get the better as well
I just want them to travel there lol
[Reply]
MightyMouse 03:51 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Lord...:-)...they will play as long as Andy wants them to. Just :-). God...seriously...S...T...F...U...!!!
Classy response
[Reply]
Page 1 of 7
1 2345 > Last »
Up