ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Derwin James injured
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:02 PM 08-16-2019

The #Chargers suffered a tough loss yesterday in practice. Sources say star safety Derwin James will be out a significant amount of time, but how much is still undetermined, as of now. He injured his foot yesterday and was spotted in a boot today.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 16, 2019

[Reply]
ModSocks 01:51 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah
Dr detox is wrong
I failed my medical exam and work strictly in the black market world of international body part smuggling now.
[Reply]
O.city 01:52 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I failed my medical exam and work strictly in the black market world of international body part smuggling now.
Better cash flow
[Reply]
staylor26 01:54 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
Seems to me that the Chargers injury bug is starting later into the offseason this time around.

I guess that's progress.
Not really lol.

The earlier, the more time to heal.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:56 PM 08-16-2019
Laughing at them is just begging karma to make us its bitch. Again.
[Reply]
gonefishin53 02:05 PM 08-16-2019
This is one of those injuries that could move the SB odds. He's as critical to the Charger's defense as Cheetah is to the Chief's offense.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:06 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There are coincidences

There is bad luck

And then there's whatever the fuck the Chargers are doing to their players.

I think Philip Rivers is the cause of all this suffering. He's the only common link between that shit that was happening to them during the Norv years and now. Dude should probably be thrown in jail.
:-) Rivers must be a succubus of health. He absorbs the health of his teammates. He is not often injured, when he is, he plays through some brutal injuries (ACL?), and the injuries are happening to the other players more frequently as Rivers ages.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 02:10 PM 08-16-2019
2006 Browns sign the top free agent available that year, LeCharles Bentley, to what was a record breaking contract for a center.

He hurt his knee in the very first 11 on 11 drill in training camp and never played again.

Thats got to be the worst case I’ve seen.
[Reply]
Danguardace 02:18 PM 08-16-2019
Doesn't matter still best team in universe.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:06 PM 08-16-2019

Surgery to insert a screw likely ahead for @Chargers S @DerwinJames for a foot stress fracture per @ProFootballDoc on @SiriusXMNFL. Minimum time out -- Doc estimates -- is six weeks. More likely: IR with designation to return. Must be cautious in recovery to avoid re-injury

— Alex Marvez (@alexmarvez) August 16, 2019

[Reply]
SAUTO 03:25 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
2006 Browns sign the top free agent available that year, LeCharles Bentley, to what was a record breaking contract for a center.

He hurt his knee in the very first 11 on 11 drill in training camp and never played again.

He got staph from the browns facility though
[Reply]
MightyMouse 03:27 PM 08-16-2019
He will miss at least 6-8 games. Will be tough for him to return at the same level. Realistically he may not be the same type of player again, especially given high risky of re injury.
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:28 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:

Sounds like when the Texans were starting and they spent the first pick of the expansion draft to get Tony Boselli.

Originally Posted by wikipedia:
He was selected by the Houston Texans in the 2002 expansion draft, but injuries prevented him from playing and he retired after the season.

[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 03:33 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He got staph from the browns facility though
True. That sure didn’t help. If I’m not mistaken, I believe he sued them. I don’t recall how it turned out.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 03:33 PM 08-16-2019
R
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:34 PM 08-16-2019
I
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up