ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Derwin James injured
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:02 PM 08-16-2019

The #Chargers suffered a tough loss yesterday in practice. Sources say star safety Derwin James will be out a significant amount of time, but how much is still undetermined, as of now. He injured his foot yesterday and was spotted in a boot today.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) August 16, 2019

[Reply]
New World Order 12:54 PM 08-16-2019
Well...bye
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:56 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you wanna look that injury up you'll find this...

Stress fractures on the fifth metatarsal are the hardest to heal and likely require surgery. Healing time is typically at least 3 months.

The 5th metatarsal is a bone located on the foot that connects to the pinkie toe (put your finger on the far right side of your right foot, that’s where it is)

It’s also the most common metatarsal bone to break
Their secondary is not the same without James back there. This will cost them some wins for sure.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:57 PM 08-16-2019
This is called a Jones fracture, it’s one of the hardest to heal and predict. It’s also one that can very easily re-break if you try to come back too early. Dez Bryant had this fracture and had multiple foot problems following it.

Risky if re-injury on this is very high, especially if he tries to come back to soon.
[Reply]
Buckweath 12:58 PM 08-16-2019
That's football.

The Chiefs' turn will come, surely.

As they say, it's a game of attrition.
[Reply]
notorious 01:06 PM 08-16-2019
Years ago, Rivers and his wife were having issues with conceiving their first child.

No doctor could help them.

Frustrated, Rivers went to the devil and asked for help.

The Devil said,"I will help you, but each baby you make will result in a season ending injury to a key teammate."

Rivers agreed, started making a babies, and never stopped............
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:09 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Years ago, Rivers and his wife were having issues with conceiving their first child.

No doctor could help them.

Frustrated, Rivers went to the devil and asked for help.

The Devil said,"I will help you, but each baby you make will result in a season ending injury to a key teammate."

Rivers agreed, started making a babies, and never stopped............
Crumpled Foreskin, classic story
[Reply]
O.city 01:11 PM 08-16-2019
That sucks

He’s fun to watch
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:11 PM 08-16-2019
im sorry but lmfao

Chargers gonna charger
[Reply]
Dante84 01:13 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
As i said in the other thread, Lisfranc.
Lisfranc is where your foot breaks in half across middle, no?
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:15 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There are coincidences

There is bad luck

And then there's whatever the **** the Chargers are doing to their players.

I think Philip Rivers is the cause of all this suffering. He's the only common link between that shit that was happening to them during the Norv years and now. Dude should probably be thrown in jail.
Spanish hires shitty trainers and team doctors (e.g., drunk quack Dr. David Chao).
[Reply]
BossChief 01:27 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you wanna look that injury up you'll find this...

Stress fractures on the fifth metatarsal are the hardest to heal and likely require surgery. Healing time is typically at least 3 months.

The 5th metatarsal is a bone located on the foot that connects to the pinkie toe (put your finger on the far right side of your right foot, that’s where it is)

It’s also the most common metatarsal bone to break
Damn. If that’s what broke, that’s horrible news. I don’t care what team he plays for, James is a stud and it’s a shame to see his young career get dealt such a swift blow.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:39 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
As i said in the other thread, Lisfranc.
Isn't that a different injury?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:41 PM 08-16-2019
This might be part of why Gordon is holding out, he's trying to avoid the catastrophic early season Charger injury bug.
[Reply]
Buckweath 01:44 PM 08-16-2019
Seems to me that the Chargers injury bug is starting later into the offseason this time around.

I guess that's progress.
[Reply]
O.city 01:47 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Isn't that a different injury?
Yeah
Dr detox is wrong
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up