ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Which Chiefs are you taking first in your Fantasy draft?
DTVietnam 09:08 PM 08-09-2019
In my auction draft I will overspend for Mahomes and Hill

but in my snake draft I got the 11th and 14th pick (PPR). . Thinking best RB available at 11 and then either Hill or Mahomes at 14. .

anyone draft yet?. .which Chiefs do you rank highest?

alot of list have this as order of Chiefs:

Kelce (seeing Kelce as a top 10 pick in some Cheat Sheets)
Hill (usually between 13-20)
Williams (mid 20s)
Mahomes (30s or 40s)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:46 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Last year Hill was taken out of a couple games by the defense. He didn't score well in FF those games. Kelce usually always gets you double figures, at least.
If Watkins stays healthy and D Will balls out with Hardman being a threat all that changes(no more ghost appearances).
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:54 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
My league starts two QBs so Mahomes is on my radar in the mid-late 1st if I end up there. If I don’t get a stud RB early in the first, I wouldn’t mind starting out with Mahomes and Kielce as my first two picks,
Keep your eye on David Montgomery for the Bears. I assure you they have found their starter replacing Howard. Montgomery's style of running is that of Barry Sanders but a tad less quick and fast which still is impressive but his "jump cuts" are amazing. I was hoping the Chiefs might draft this guy but he is someone to pick up in the later rounds. But if he continues to "ball" in pre-season games like he did yesterday his stock will rise thus being picked higher in fantasy leagues because the hidden gem has now been exposed. After watching several Iowa State games last year, I said to myself, "this guy will thrive in the NFL for sure".
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:56 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Normally you do not take a QB until rounds 6-8, BUT Mahomes is the exception just because he is that exceptional. He will not digress in his stats IMHO just because he has so many exceptional weapons at one time that cannot be defended all at the same time. Pat has a very good knack of finding that open weapon and only gets better at doing it this year. Take Mahomes 1st then Hill 2nd if I'm in your shoes at the end of the snake draft.
IF Patrick Peterson was available even with the 6 game suspension how many teams would be lined up to sign him ? ALL 31. Same can't be said of MC because not only is he intellectually challengedin learning the NFL game but he is soft(injury prone). We'll be lucky to get 8 out of the 12 remaining games from him this season.

Since MC came into the league as a 1st rd 6th overall pick, his name is never mentioned when elite NFL shutdown CBs are talked about PERIOD. Mentioned in the same group with Peterson, Ramsey, Lattimore, Hargreaves etc... ??? Not even close!!:-)

This is purely "taking a flyer" desperation move by the Chiefs brass in hopes he might just pan out but will not be disappointed if he doesn't because they know who they are signing.:-)
Irony, thy name is Chiefshrink.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:58 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Irony, thy name is Chiefshrink.
Irony, never a substantive rebuttal, EVER !!!:-):-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:01 AM 08-10-2019
Irony, never a substantive rebuttal, EVER !!!:-):-)
My substantive reply is it’s fucking rich for you to call anyone intellectually challenged.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:16 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
My substantive reply is it’s ****ing rich for you to call anyone intellectually challenged.
Not when you watch him attempt to play the NFL game. When I used the words intellectually challenged I was referring to adapting to the NFL game and not anything else outside of football.

But because you are a bitter bigot you have always loved stirring the ethnicity pot over the years for sure. There is only one race and it is called the Human Race with many ethnicities. You might want to try to embrace this "real truth" about humans instead of just looking at the pigmentation color of their skin.:-)
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:05 PM 08-10-2019
Last year I had Mahomes, Kelce, Hill and Buttker. I killed it. Since my team name is "The Mahomies", I'm gonna hope I get him in the 1st round.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:42 PM 08-11-2019
I went undefeated in the regular season and lost the championship because of that shit bag Todd Gurley. I was stacked from top to bottom but was total AIDS at TE. I think there’s only a handful of quality TE’s, the thinnest position. I have pick 11 and 14. We get to keep someone from year before that was drafted after the 4th round. Mahomes is my keeper. I’m taking Kelce with pick 11. It woulda been Chubb but he’s going to be someone’s keeper. At 14 I’m undecided. I had Hill last year and while he put up some big numbers, he had some games where he disappeared. Wasn’t consistent.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:58 PM 08-11-2019
I drafted Mahomes for 50 bucks and was almost laughed out of my dynasty league.

Ssssssssuck it losers!
[Reply]
Bump 09:18 PM 08-11-2019
Stay away from Newton. He has decided to change his whole throwing motion this last month due to his recent shoulder operation he is still recouping from. Aside from that I would never draft Newton just because he is NOT a student of the game and it shows not to mention his immaturity. When post game presser fashion outfits are just as important if not more than the game itself say's volumes about this guy. He is NOT a leader of men that is for sure.
That's pretty much the feeling I got when I watched All or nothing about the Panthers. He's trying too hard to be unique and stylish, like a rich hipster, some of those outfits are just straight cringe. I liked him before the Superbowl he played in, when he bitched out on that fumble and then said that he didn't want to risk getting hurt. That was the Superbowl and they still had a chance at that point in the game. Any other QB in the NFL would have dove on that ball.
[Reply]
TLO 10:15 PM 08-11-2019
Blake Bell
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:04 AM 08-12-2019
I've ended up with kelce or hill in round 2 in all the mocks I've done. And mahomes in 2/3 of the mocks. I got him in the ones where he lasted until the 4th round.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:56 AM 08-12-2019
I drafted Mahomes in the 6th round last season and heard the laughs and calls of HOMER from everyone. I got 2nd in my league and that's after I picked Leveon Bell with the 3rd overall pick. So ya know....guess I got the last laugh.

That said, I'm taking Mahomes if I get the chance. We play with a flex, meaning more often than not, you're playing 2 QBs every week.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:21 AM 08-12-2019
my wife picked Mahmomes last year in like the 3rd...everyone made fun of her in draft chat etc.

he took her all the way for a FF Championship. lol

Don't think he'll last til the 3rd in the league this year though.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:23 AM 08-12-2019
Sammy Watkins is a great sleeper pick, in most drafts he goes between 8-11th round. He has a chance of having a nice year just due to getting favorable matchups while being in a contract year.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up