ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Which Chiefs are you taking first in your Fantasy draft?
DTVietnam 09:08 PM 08-09-2019
In my auction draft I will overspend for Mahomes and Hill

but in my snake draft I got the 11th and 14th pick (PPR). . Thinking best RB available at 11 and then either Hill or Mahomes at 14. .

anyone draft yet?. .which Chiefs do you rank highest?

alot of list have this as order of Chiefs:

Kelce (seeing Kelce as a top 10 pick in some Cheat Sheets)
Hill (usually between 13-20)
Williams (mid 20s)
Mahomes (30s or 40s)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:52 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Yeah as much as I love Mahomes..I was thinking of taking Hill and Kelce 11 and 13..then if mahomes is there next round grab him..if not grab Cam or someone in the later rounds. .

but then im stuck with no RB1. . but by 11 I guess most stud RBs will be gone anyway so I might as well build my team around WR,TE,QB and hope to get lucky with a few RB

Im a homer drafter too and it has worked out for me the past few years . .

of course ill take Thompson and Hardman late just in case they step up
Stay away from Newton. He has decided to change his whole throwing motion this last month due to his recent shoulder operation he is still recouping from. Aside from that I would never draft Newton just because he is NOT a student of the game and it shows not to mention his immaturity. When post game presser fashion outfits are just as important if not more than the game itself say's volumes about this guy. He is NOT a leader of men that is for sure.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:54 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Draft Darwin Thompson late when you have the rest of your roster filled out.

I did that with Alvin Kamara his rookie year. The Saints had Adrian Peterson and Ingram, so no one thought the rookie would do much. He was a steal for me.
Yep. I will draft Thompson with one of my last picks for sure.:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:56 PM 08-09-2019
As much as I’d love PMII and even though I won a league with him last year(when I could get him late), I don’t take QB’s high. It’s just to easy to cripple your roster at other positions. You can build a stacked team and grab Marmalard and Matt Ryan(for examples)late and be just fine. I’ll draft Tyreek Hill high as fuck though. I think he’s gonna be a man possessed this season.
[Reply]
Sanka 01:52 AM 08-10-2019
If I have pick 1.1 I'm taking 'reek.
[Reply]
Monty 04:59 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO:
I have Mahomes from last year in a 3 player keeper league.
Same here, but I also have Kelce and Mr Barkley from the Giants.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 05:10 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
How in the **** is Kelce ranked above Hill?
Last year Hill was taken out of a couple games by the defense. He didn't score well in FF those games. Kelce usually always gets you double figures, at least.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 05:15 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Last year Hill was taken out of a couple games by the defense. He didn't score well in FF those games. Kelce usually always gets you double figures, at least.
he did ghost a few games but he was 10th overall scoring in Yahoo PPR leagues..Kelce was 25th..and Mahomes was 1
[Reply]
mcaj22 05:58 AM 08-10-2019
In all the mocks and best ball drafts I have been doing Kelce is the first Chief taken and has been going top 12 sometimes even top 10.
[Reply]
nychief 06:01 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sanka:
If I have pick 1.1 I'm taking 'reek.
Youl lose your league.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:14 AM 08-10-2019
If I can get 1.1 this year, I’m going with Gehrig Dieter.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:15 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
How in the **** is Kelce ranked above Hill?
Depends on scoring rules. Kelce finished a few spots higher in the league I'm in. Not the norm but it happened.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 06:25 AM 08-10-2019
Hill scored 40 more points in my .5 PPR league last year than Kelce.

To someone else's point, he also was held under 10 points four times.

Scored over 20 five times.

I'll likely still take him at 1.10 if he's there though.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:29 AM 08-10-2019
Butker
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 07:12 AM 08-10-2019
I’m in two auction format leagues so it’s all about how much ya willing to pay.
[Reply]
patteeu 07:25 AM 08-10-2019
My league starts two QBs so Mahomes is on my radar in the mid-late 1st if I end up there. If I don’t get a stud RB early in the first, I wouldn’t mind starting out with Mahomes and Kielce as my first two picks,
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up