ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games
BWillie 05:30 PM 08-16-2019
Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games. I will put my money where my mouth is. $50, straight up with anyone who wants the bet. I win, you pay me $50. You win, I pay you $50. Tired of everybody dogging my boy Sammy and mocking him for his weird twitter cult quotes.

Sure, he may end up being in some strange Heavens Gate cult someday, but he can play football. And he seems to give it all he has.

Keep ****ing doubting the S-WAT.

*games that he is suspended do not count against me
*games that Chiefs sit him for rest because they are 16 and ****ing 0 or something do not count against me

He will not get injured, or at least enough to miss more than one regular season game. He seemed to be pretty durable in college, he's just been unlucky. Unlucky I say.
[Reply]
Cosmos 06:34 PM 12-29-2019
Watkins is to polar opposite to the meaning of “Gamer”.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:01 PM 01-04-2020
In case you were all wondering, Clay did indeed send me payment. Gochiefs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:04 PM 01-04-2020
GDI you were supposed to milk it

anyway, well worth it
[Reply]
BWillie 02:08 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
GDI you were supposed to milk it

anyway, well worth it
haha well i thought almost a week was long enough. Oddly Clay would want to be known as an ornery welcher instead of a honorable gentleman who pays his bets (which he was).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:11 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
haha well i thought almost a week was long enough. Oddly Clay would want to be known as an ornery welcher instead of a honorable gentleman who pays his bets (which he was).
YEAH but you were supposed to bitch about me not paying

you denied us drama
[Reply]
TLO 02:37 PM 01-04-2020
GG
[Reply]
BWillie 04:44 PM 01-19-2020
BEAST.

I toll you all.

I toll you.

BELIEVE.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 05:36 PM 01-19-2020
Dude flat out balled in playoffs
[Reply]
BWillie 08:48 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Sammy Watkins will play 15 regular season games. I will put my money where my mouth is. $50, straight up with anyone who wants the bet. I win, you pay me $50. You win, I pay you $50. Tired of everybody dogging my boy Sammy and mocking him for his weird twitter cult quotes.

Sure, he may end up being in some strange Heavens Gate cult someday, but he can play football. And he seems to give it all he has.

Keep ****ing doubting the S-WAT.

*games that he is suspended do not count against me
*games that Chiefs sit him for rest because they are 16 and ****ing 0 or something do not count against me

He will not get injured, or at least enough to miss more than one regular season game. He seemed to be pretty durable in college, he's just been unlucky. Unlucky I say.
I told ya'll!

Sammy boy played in as many games as Patrick Mahomes. And balled out in every game that mattered.

All hail the S-WAT.

SUPER BEWL!!! PEW PEW PEW PEW

WHATS GOOD SON!

WE OPENED A CAN OF WHOOP ASS...ON EVERYONE.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Up