ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 112
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:28 AM 05-02-2022

Clemson WR Justyn Ross is signing with the #Chiefs to their 90-man roster, per source.

Ross led the ACC in receiving as a freshman in 2018, ranked fifth nationally with 21.7 YPC and was second in receiving touchdowns. He also stands 6-3, 210 pounds. High quality addition for

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:17 AM 06-02-2023
Its been a min since CP hyped up a scrub
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:18 AM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I think James will be the new dude that CP loves. People b sleeping on Richard James!
Ol Tricky Dick I hear some folks call him
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:37 AM 06-02-2023
As long as Toney stays reasonably healthy and with the additions of James and Rice, even if neither of the two Ross's pan out you could make a very strong case that our WR room is already better than it was last season.

Add:
Rice
James
Toney for a full(ish) season

>>>

Subtract:
Bum-kneed JuJu
Mecole

Plus Skyy has a season of experience
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:41 AM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
As long as Toney stays reasonably healthy and with the additions of James and Rice, even if neither of the two Ross's pan out you could make a very strong case that our WR room is already better than it was last season.

Add:
Rice
James

>>>

Subtract:
Bum-kneed JuJu
Mecole

We're basically replacing JuJu, who's about as replaceable as it gets with either Moore or Rice + more Toney, and then replacing half a season's worth of Hardman's production with RB's, and likely Richie James.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:43 AM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol.

The DB fell down. He had no one around him but wide open space. Created separation?

Because the DB fell down and looks to have injured himself when he pressed at the LoS? That's "Creating" to you?

Outran who? No one was around him. #21 ran himself INTO the picture after being way out of position to make a play there.

What are you talking about.
It's delusion, bud. We have to make up things, so that we make our point and win arguments on CP.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:45 AM 06-02-2023
We're basically replacing JuJu, who's about as replaceable as it gets with either Moore or Rice + more Toney, and then replacing half a season's worth of Hardman's production with RB's, and likely Richie James.
I was never a huge JJSS fan and it seems like the organization wasn't a huge JJSS fan either.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:46 AM 06-02-2023

Add:
Rice
James

>>>

Subtract:
Bum-kneed JuJu
Mecole

You can make the argument that it is more talented or has a higher ceiling, the issue though is the floor is also lower. JuJu was a consistent performer, that's what we're missing right now.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:47 AM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I was never a huge JJSS fan and it seems like the organization wasn't a huge JJSS fan either.
High floor low ceiling, dependable type player, he's not worth what he got paid is the issue.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:53 AM 06-02-2023
I understand the high floor sentiment when it comes to JJSS, but you could make a case that his chronic knee issues lower his "high floor" substantially. His floor in the AFC Championship game a few months ago wasn't high.

1 catch for 7 yds

Not his fault that he has a bum knee, but it doesn't change the fact that he has one.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:54 AM 06-02-2023
I understand the high floor sentiment when it comes to JJSS
I don't.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:54 AM 06-02-2023
Lol.

The DB fell down. He had no one around him but wide open space. Created separation?

Because the DB fell down and looks to have injured himself when he pressed at the LoS? That's "Creating" to you?

Outran who? No one was around him. #21 ran himself INTO the picture after being way out of position to make a play there.

What are you talking about.
what the FUCK are you talking about
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:56 AM 06-02-2023
Detoxing is officially a non-engage on this topic. Dude is seeing what he wants to see and has lost any objectivity he might have had.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:56 AM 06-02-2023
I don't.
I was just trying to be somewhat agreeable.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:02 AM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
what the FUCK are you talking about
Is this the part where you pretend the DB covering him didn't fall down? Like we're all suppose to pretend that didn't happen or something and just carry your narrative that he "created" that separation?

You gonna pretend the Freshman-nobody safety (That's not even on Alabama anymore) over the top wasn't already 5-10 yards from him BEFORE slipping?

Or do you want me to just post clips of him being tackled from behind by players who'll never be drafted?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:04 AM 06-02-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Detoxing is officially a non-engage on this topic. Dude is seeing what he wants to see and has lost any objectivity he might have had.
Fuck you dude, unlike you I show my work and give people my reasons WITH time marks explaining why. I don't sit here and proclaim shit without demonstrating why.

You on the other hand come in here talking about "Creating separation" on a play in which the DB covering him literally fell down and grabbed his leg at the fucking LoS.

With a take like that, why would ANYONE take what you have to say seriously?

You think everyone is just stupid or something and can't see that?
[Reply]
Page 71 of 112
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Up