ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 39
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
listopencil 09:00 PM 05-05-2006
The threads on rep and Ignore reminded me about this. I added a few people just to see what it does a while ago and forgot about it. Does anyone know what happens when you put people on your "Buddy List"? Nothing happened that I noticed.
[Reply]
Simplex3 11:13 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
Well I wouldnt care to leave really, but its kinda boring and its just hard not to get on here when its the only place I am familiar with the people and their personality. If you could recomment a site where its fun, I'd go to it and leave you all and (Stumppy) alone, any ideas.
http://www.lesbianbikerswiththeherpandhugestapons.com/

Should be right up your alley. Just don't meet anyone blind, I hear your daughter hangs out there and that could be emabarrasing.
[Reply]
badgirl 11:14 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
http://www.lesbianbikerswiththeherpandhugestapons.com/

Should be right up your alley. Just don't meet anyone blind, I hear your daughter hangs out there and that could be emabarrasing.
Listen you f*cking asshole, keep my daughter out of this, you don't know anything.
[Reply]
Simplex3 11:15 AM 05-06-2006
Well I wouldnt care to leave really, but its kinda boring and its just hard not to get on here when its the only place I am familiar with the people and their personality. If you could recomment a site where its fun, I'd go to it and leave you all and (Stumppy) alone, any ideas.
You shallow self centered twat. You really put Stumppy's feelings beneath your need to be entertained for a short moment and see that as our responsibility?

F**k off.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:15 AM 05-06-2006
good for him
Ok so you'll stop lying in a desperate attempt for more attention?
[Reply]
CHIEF4EVER 11:15 AM 05-06-2006
Sorry, I don't like it here either. Now that I think about it I don't like it anywhere.
So what do you feel is the solution to the predicament you just alluded to?
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:17 AM 05-06-2006
as an unbiased outsider,it looks like all you guys have done is called badgirl names and pulled her through the mud..

i understand that stumppy is a freind of the planets and she is the dreaded ex.And im sure they both have their sides to the story of what happened between them.But you guys are going way way overboard on this...If you want her gone so bad,ask...yes ask her to leave.Treat her with just a small amount of respect.
[Reply]
badgirl 11:17 AM 05-06-2006
You shallow self centered twat. You really put Stumppy's feelings beneath your need to be entertained for a short moment and see that as our responsibility?

F**k off.
I don't put his feeling beneath anything, its been over for 7 months for gods sakes.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:18 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
as an unbiased outsider,it looks like all you guys have done is called badgirl names and pulled her through the mud..

i understand that stumppy is a freind of the planets and she is the dreaded ex.And im sure they both have their sides to the story of what happened between them.But you guys are going way way overboard on this...If you want her gone so bad,ask...yes ask her to leave.Treat her with just a small amount of respect.
Hello. Check out that guy, Phobia's posts.
[Reply]
badgirl 11:19 AM 05-06-2006

thank you.
[Reply]
luv 11:19 AM 05-06-2006
Will this help?

Is that what meth looks like? I've never seen it before. Kind of suprising since I was born and raised in meth central where everyone does it, huh?
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:20 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Hello. Check out that guy, Phobia's posts.
hey Phobs..i was impressed with your post elluding to that..Was one of the few posts on this thread that had any resemblance to adult behavior...
[Reply]
CHIEF4EVER 11:20 AM 05-06-2006

Lighten up Francis. I haven't insulted anyone.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:20 AM 05-06-2006

as soon as she behaves in any manner deserving of it

i love that its ok for her to call people names but its not ok to return it.
[Reply]
blueballs 11:22 AM 05-06-2006

both sides are getting something out of it
or they would simply use the ignore button
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:22 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER:
Lighten up Francis. I haven't insulted anyone.
did i say you had man?
its all good

its just a shame to see this ongoing epsiode of a cross between the Jerry Springer Show and Divorce Court...
[Reply]
Page 22 of 39
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up