ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 207 of 1820
« First < 107157197203204205206207 2082092102112172573077071207 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:52 PM 05-09-2021
Tam warns that full vaccination does not equal full protection from COVID-19
Published May 8, 2021 4:32 p.m. ET

Canada's chief public health officer reminded Canadians on Saturday that even those who are fully vaccinated remain susceptible to COVID-19.

Speaking at a virtual townhall for Yukoners, Dr. Theresa Tam said the risk of asymptomatic infection and transmission is far lower for anyone who receives two shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccines.

“But it's not absolute. There's reduction in your risk of transmission, but it doesn't necessarily eliminate your risk of transmission,” Tam said, adding that the danger dials down especially after the second dose.

https://beta.cp24.com/news/2021/5/8/1_5419860.html

BTW, there is a YouTube video of this woman ten years ago saying in a video about a hypothetical future pandemic that she wants to put those who don't comply into camps.

https://youtu.be/L7jP4OEXPjg
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:00 PM 05-09-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Tam warns that full vaccination does not equal full protection from COVID-19
Published May 8, 2021 4:32 p.m. ET

Canada's chief public health officer reminded Canadians on Saturday that even those who are fully vaccinated remain susceptible to COVID-19.

Speaking at a virtual townhall for Yukoners, Dr. Theresa Tam said the risk of asymptomatic infection and transmission is far lower for anyone who receives two shots of the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, or Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccines.

“But it's not absolute. There's reduction in your risk of transmission, but it doesn't necessarily eliminate your risk of transmission,” Tam said, adding that the danger dials down especially after the second dose.

https://beta.cp24.com/news/2021/5/8/1_5419860.html

BTW, there is a YouTube video of this woman ten years ago saying in a video about a hypothetical future pandemic that she wants to put those who don't comply into camps.

https://youtu.be/L7jP4OEXPjg
Get ready, Canada.

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:39 AM 05-10-2021
Canadians were warned months ago aboot "COVID-21"
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:22 PM 05-10-2021
Authorized for 12-15 year olds!
[Reply]
chieffan09 04:26 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Authorized for fat ass 12-15 year olds with underlying medical conditions!
FYP
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:30 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by chieffan09:
FYP
The Venn Diagram of "Parents most likely to be a Branch Covidian" and "Parents most likely to force their kid to be trans" is basically a circle.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:36 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I didn't assume anything. you stated stupid ass shit and I called you out on it. you continue doing it. I continue calling you out on it. take the above quote. I wasn't even talking to you. just follow the link. I mean clearly you can barely read but literally look at who I was responding to.
I asked questions you didn't like asked and you melted down like an emotional teenaged girl. But continue cAlLiNg mE OuT, truth warrior. Haha.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:44 PM 05-10-2021
EU Regulators Call on Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca for More Data on Heart Inflammation, Guillain–Barré Syndrome
The European Medicines Agency also wants Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson to update warnings and lists of side effects relating to face swelling (Pfizer) and blood clots (J&J).

The European Medicines Agency’s safety committee, (PRAC), also asked AstraZeneca for data related to reports of Guillain–Barré syndrome in people who received the AstraZeneca vaccine, and they recommended Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) update their labels with side effect warnings.

In a report issued May 7, PRAC disclosed its members were aware of cases of myocarditis and pericarditis following Pfizer vaccination. Regulators said they didn’t see an indication the vaccine caused these cases, but as a prevention, PRAC requested Pfizer provide further data, including an analysis of events according to age and gender in its next pandemic summary safety report and will consider if any other regulatory action is needed.

Because Moderna and Pfizer use the same mRNA technology for their vaccines, the committee asked Moderna to monitor for similar cases of heart inflammation.

Myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle, can lead to cardiac arrhythmia and death. Pericarditis is inflammation of the membrane around the heart.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...eca-more-data/

[Reply]
Monticore 05:22 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
EU Regulators Call on Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca for More Data on Heart Inflammation, Guillain–Barré Syndrome
The European Medicines Agency also wants Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson to update warnings and lists of side effects relating to face swelling (Pfizer) and blood clots (J&J).

The European Medicines Agency’s safety committee, (PRAC), also asked AstraZeneca for data related to reports of Guillain–Barré syndrome in people who received the AstraZeneca vaccine, and they recommended Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson (J&J) update their labels with side effect warnings.

In a report issued May 7, PRAC disclosed its members were aware of cases of myocarditis and pericarditis following Pfizer vaccination. Regulators said they didn’t see an indication the vaccine caused these cases, but as a prevention, PRAC requested Pfizer provide further data, including an analysis of events according to age and gender in its next pandemic summary safety report and will consider if any other regulatory action is needed.

Because Moderna and Pfizer use the same mRNA technology for their vaccines, the committee asked Moderna to monitor for similar cases of heart inflammation.

Myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle, can lead to cardiac arrhythmia and death. Pericarditis is inflammation of the membrane around the heart.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...eca-more-data/
Do you know what has a risk of causing GBS and myocarditis, COVID.and a multitude of of other diseases/infections.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 05:22 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I asked questions you didn't like asked
not at all. they were fucking stupid questions any moron with a 3rd grade reading level could've answered with a 30 second google. and it was easy to sniff out you really didn't care about the answer so I called it for what it was...concern trolling. the questions you asked are basic questions that are easily answered. I know you think youre some kind of Columbo but you're just another retard "but what if the mRNA changes your DNA?????" DURRRRRRRRRR
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:28 PM 05-10-2021
I wold think most of the Dems and Progs here would refuse the Covid vaccines in good conscience, since their producers are mostly toxic white males.

Hence, taking any covid vaccine is inherently racist.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 05:28 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
The Venn Diagram of "Parents most likely to be a Branch Covidian" and "Parents most likely to force their kid to be trans" is basically a circle.
That really doesn't seem right at all.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:30 PM 05-10-2021
I'm just being the messenger Monticore—> who is from the fascist country that arrests pastors who grew up under communism. You got bigger fish to fry.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:40 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
That really doesn't seem right at all.
Seem
[Reply]
chieffan09 05:56 PM 05-10-2021
An "emergency use" vax is approved for a demographic that has very little chance of contracting the virus and even less chance of becoming ill. And some people still think this isn't just a money grab.
[Reply]
Page 207 of 1820
« First < 107157197203204205206207 2082092102112172573077071207 > Last »
Up