ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 38
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:20 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
They got a spinoff coming for the Four Sixes Ranch in Texas.
The creator bought that Ranch
[Reply]
lcarus 06:41 PM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dumbest damn actress alive if she pulled out of this show over her contract or whatever, a role on this show is something to hang onto for dear life

If this is the best they can do with him, just ghost him for the rest of this season... then have him come back next year as some born again badass cowboy

Lets get back to the big money land developers, Rainwater and his crew, and the Duttons whipping someones ass... thats what makes this a great show
That was her in last night's episode. Avery I think is her name. The girl Kayce talked to that Monica got jealous over. She was in the episode for about 20 seconds. Kayce said "everyone wondered where you went". She said she doesn't "believe in goodbye...she just leaves when its time" and that was it. At first I didn't even recognize her.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:37 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm all caught up and yeah not gonna lie, this season has been a disappointment so far

Can't believe they took all that extra time for a November release, and this is what they finally came up with... kinda feels like they're just spinning their wheels at this point, a story thats going nowhere

It would help if they stopped spending so much time on Jimmy, no one gives a damn about his story... lets get to the nitty gritty action for fucks sake
Part of it is that they came out swinging with the first episode. Fucking Casey in a full gunny suit just guarding shit all day every day. John mostly dead but not all dead.

Now Johns fighting dudes and Casey moved out. Jamie’s dad is A hamfisted play. Lot of dumb shit going in. But they’ve earned some rope to hang themselves. I’m not terribly invested in this being an all timer. Fuck man. I’ll just be happy watching Rip fight fools.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:26 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Part of it is that they came out swinging with the first episode. Fucking Casey in a full gunny suit just guarding shit all day every day. John mostly dead but not all dead.

Now Johns fighting dudes and Casey moved out. Jamie’s dad is A hamfisted play. Lot of dumb shit going in. But they’ve earned some rope to hang themselves. I’m not terribly invested in this being an all timer. Fuck man. I’ll just be happy watching Rip fight fools.
I feel like Rip is the only likable character, and sometimes even that’s a stretch.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:44 AM 12-07-2021
This season sucks cowboy balls
[Reply]
lcarus 08:38 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I feel like Rip is the only likable character, and sometimes even that’s a stretch.
He's a no nonsense badass. Anyone would want to have a guy like Rip in their corner.

On the other hand, he's just John Dutton's dog and he's a ruthless murderer.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:42 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
He's a no nonsense badass. Anyone would want to have a guy like Rip in their corner.

On the other hand, he's just John Dutton's dog and he's a ruthless murderer.
Yep, and like a dog Rip's imprinted John as a father following him with fierce and unquestioned loyalty
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:48 AM 12-07-2021
Finally watched last night, missed Sunday obvious reasons.

This is ridiculous. We're 6 episodes in and quite literally NOTHING has happened. Well, nothing of consequence.

Lloyd and Walker fighting. OK. Big Deal.
John banging the annoying protester chick, which is not even believable. Beth telling her she hopes she dies of ass cancer did make me laugh though.
Jimmy in Texas. OK. Big deal.
Monica's annoying ass is now happy that they are moving away from the Ranch. OK. Big Deal.
Jamie's real dad story line...OK. Whatever. Big Deal.
Jamie and Beth, Beth hates Jamie, did you know that? Well, we reminded you this weekend. OK. Big Deal.

This show sucks this season. You could literally skip everything so far and not have missed anything interesting.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:50 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Yeah, he's been great, but this season even he feels kinda forced and not authentic.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:50 AM 12-07-2021
The Jamie's dad thing is just god-awful.

Look, I like Will Patton as much as the next guy, but what the fuck kind of wizard Svengali am I supposed to think this hayseed ex-convict is? The guy's suddenly a manipulative criminal mastermind and yet for a decade after his release he did nothing to try to find his son? This kid he says he intends to kill one of the most powerful families in the country for?

And I get that we've been conditioned to see Jaime as mentally soft, but literally 2 minutes before he pulls a gun on him with seething rage and some half-assed speech (that wasn't even all that convincing) is going to turn him into a sobbing mess?

The entire season has felt like filler to me. I don't understand their plan at all right now.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:10 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The Jamie's dad thing is just god-awful.

Look, I like Will Patton as much as the next guy, but what the **** kind of wizard Svengali am I supposed to think this hayseed ex-convict is? The guy's suddenly a manipulative criminal mastermind and yet for a decade after his release he did nothing to try to find his son? This kid he says he intends to kill one of the most powerful families in the country for?

And I get that we've been conditioned to see Jaime as mentally soft, but literally 2 minutes before he pulls a gun on him with seething rage and some half-assed speech (that wasn't even all that convincing) is going to turn him into a sobbing mess?

The entire season has felt like filler to me. I don't understand their plan at all right now.
Lazy writing for sure. It's all just filler.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:18 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yep, and like a dog Rip's imprinted John as a father following him with fierce and unquestioned loyalty
And now the kid they "adopted" looks to follow in the same footsteps. Now all of a sudden he wants to "be him when he grows up". Yeah. You and everyone else kid. Who wouldn't love to be a rich ranch owner that owns half of the most beautiful landscape in America.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:00 AM 12-07-2021
And if they can just give me more 'bouncy' Beth, I'll forgive all of this.

Because she's right - she did get her boobs and a couple other people's in the process. And they just jiggle so very well...
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:59 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Fill me in on the Livestock Commission. What do they do and how is Dutton the head of it?
They get to kill everyone they want with impunity and no media coverage.
[Reply]
NEOM 12:27 PM 12-07-2021
In my own opinion, they do overdramatize Beth as a character. I understand the intention for having a female badass character on the show, especially around these male characters and the surroundings, but her behavior is getting pretty annoying..
[Reply]
Page 15 of 38
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up