ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 133 of 256
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:21 PM 08-10-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
that looks tight. the last twin stick shooter I got into was WH40k Kill Team. I still think of Robotron 2084 (1982) as the best. Hatred was pretty good. This looks better than all of those.
Smash TV!!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:47 PM 08-17-2021
Picking up my PS5 on Thursday!

Hotstock.io rules.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:27 PM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Hotstock.io rules.
Never heard of them. Adding it now as I still can't find a PS5 and refuse to pay scalper prices for one.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:56 AM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Never heard of them. Adding it now as I still can't find a PS5 and refuse to pay scalper prices for one.
I tried for like 6 months - dozens of drops at Walmart, Target, etc. and never came close to getting one.

2 weeks with the HotStock app on my phone and I just barely missed a Target pickup, had 2 Walmart drops that I missed but at least saw (Walmart is a lost cause BTW, the scalpers rule that site) and the first Best Buy drop for pickup I got right away.

Definitely a GREAT app.

And as far as the PS5, I'm glad I'm playing Monster Hunter World. That think is a loading screen fest on PS4. Sometimes 2 minutes of loading before or after a mission.

It's like 20 seconds on PS5.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:41 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Oh I see what has happened. They give you all these cakewalk bosses to make you believe everything is fine, but then they take all of the difficulty that should have been spread out on these bosses, and just basically put it all into Darkeater Midir.

Holy fuck that was a bitch of a fight. I wish I could fight him again without going back through Ng+

Best boss in the series.
Fuck Midir
[Reply]
tredadda 12:49 PM 08-20-2021
I tried for like 6 months - dozens of drops at Walmart, Target, etc. and never came close to getting one.

2 weeks with the HotStock app on my phone and I just barely missed a Target pickup, had 2 Walmart drops that I missed but at least saw (Walmart is a lost cause BTW, the scalpers rule that site) and the first Best Buy drop for pickup I got right away.

Definitely a GREAT app.

And as far as the PS5, I'm glad I'm playing Monster Hunter World. That think is a loading screen fest on PS4. Sometimes 2 minutes of loading before or after a mission.

Very nice! I got the app the day you mentioned it. I do like it and just missed out once on the Playstation site. I know what you mean about Walmart. I kept getting an alert that they had one for over $800. I figured out to prevent that I set my price point to $500 which eliminated that. I want one, but not so much that I am willing to pay scalper prices for one. I will just get one the legit way, just gotta be patient.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:47 AM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
I reserved the 512gb steam deck since I travel for work. Makes way more sense that buying an overpriced GPU.
Decided to cancel this and try for an Xbox Series X instead. I got hotstocks setup on my phone last night, so I'll give it couple weeks.
[Reply]
Stryker 11:58 AM 08-26-2021

Definitely a GREAT app.

Man that is awesome! Will get the app now - thanks!
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 11:58 AM 08-26-2021

Definitely a GREAT app.

Great tip on skipping Walmart. I've tried several XsX drops in a row and it's a total mess. I'm best buy or target from here on out.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 10:20 PM 08-27-2021

Hotstock.io rules.
What games are you starting with?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:31 PM 09-03-2021
Art of Rally

This game rules. Neat graphics, an absolute banger of a soundtrack (seriously, the music is so damn good), and really difficult but rewarding gameplay. It's going to take most folks a hot minute to really understand how to control these cars, but nailing a hairpin at speed is so satisfying. It's almost like playing a rally version of micromachines based on the overhead camera, but it's tough as nails.

Did I mention the music!?

[Reply]
Fish 12:49 PM 09-03-2021
Those graphics look like a mobile phone game from 10 years ago...

Do you even 3D, bro? :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:53 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Those graphics look like a mobile phone game from 10 years ago...

Do you even 3D, bro? :-)
Its a weirdly demanding game. I had to turn down a couple of settings on my 2070 to get 120 fps @ 2k. I've already made the mistake of writing off a game based on graphics (FTL), and really regretted all of the years I missed of playing what ended up being in my top 5 favorite games ever. Never again.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 10:56 PM 09-03-2021

Hotstock.io rules.
BTW play bloodborne already.
[Reply]
Fish 10:59 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Its a weirdly demanding game. I had to turn down a couple of settings on my 2070 to get 120 fps @ 2k. I've already made the mistake of writing off a game based on graphics (FTL), and really regretted all of the years I missed of playing what ended up being in my top 5 favorite games ever. Never again.
Sounds cool! I was really posting tongue in cheek. Actually surprised it would require that much video hardware from the stills. I'll have to check out some gameplay video. :-)
[Reply]
Page 133 of 256
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Up