ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 335
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
listopencil 09:43 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
You mean like that little kid he pushed off the ledge? The one I thought would be a fairly important character? Nah.
Oh, don't worry, his mom and dad will avenge him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:54 PM 05-01-2016
I'll be a salty salmon the day they kill off Tyrion.
[Reply]
Hawk 09:57 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Awesome episode... And melisandre kept her necklace on
I really enjoyed that episode:

1) Jon Snow!! Once Ghost perked up you knew, or maybe that was Jon's spirit leaving Ghost and going back into his body. I like how they kind of allow for the possibility of warging without really committing to it. Let's the book readers use their imagination. Seems that Melisandre still has some juice! She did say her spells were stronger at the Wall. Gotta love Davos, hope he sticks around to serve Jon.

2) Tyrion!! He freed the dragons, and they didn't eat him! They kind of seem to like him. Maybe he is a secret Targ after all??? I'm starting to think Tyrion rides a dragon at some point. The thought of Tyrion flying into King's Landing on a dragon's back...that would be cool....Cersei would crap her pants!

3) Wun Wun the Giant! Loved it when he bashed that dude who shot him with the arrow just like hulk bashed Loki! And that gate at Castle Black didn't stand a chance! I can't wait to see him unleashed on the Boltons at some point! Good to see Thorne and Ollie arrested, though I really wanted to see Ghost rip them to shreds.

4) Ramsay! That guys gets more and more evil. Killing Roose (that was a surprise), and then poor Walda Frey and her baby. Killing off a Frey is not going to endear Ramsay to old Walder Frey. Ramsay is not too strategic.

5) Bran! Been a long time since we've seen Bran, it was cool to see Ned and BenJen and Lyanna and Hodor when they were young. Can't wait to see the Tower of Joy next week! In the previews for next week they even gave us a taste of the book dialogue for that scene which was cool. Arthur Dayne: "And now it begins." Young Ned: "No, now it ends." Love it!

6) Theon! Heading home. I assume that means the Iron Islands. Interesting to see what happens if he shows up there now that Balon is dead. I wonder if he'll make it for the Kingsmoot unlike the books. Probably not, or Euron would probably kill him too.

7) Lannisters! I think Jaime is about to destroy the High Sparrow. All that talk of overthrowing an Empire, then he walks off and leaves Jaime alive. And that's after letting Cersei out. He has a death wish I think, because the Lannisters are about to wreck some shit! And of course Tommen is right back under Cersie's control. Here's a first lesson son, if you're a strong king you don't go crying to your momma for help like that. Tommen the ball-less, first of his name.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:57 PM 05-01-2016
How in the fuck am I supposed to sleep tonight? That was fucking awesome! Every scene kicked ass.
[Reply]
kcpasco 10:03 PM 05-01-2016
Hodor knows the secret r+l=j, that sneaky bastard.
[Reply]
Brando 10:17 PM 05-01-2016
Jon Snow is...
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:37 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by Brando:
Jon Snow is...
Spoiler!
No one believed him anyway.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:44 PM 05-01-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
I really enjoyed that episode:

1) Jon Snow!!
I'm surprised they did it that early. I figured Melissandra would try and fail and they'd go another route. At the very least I figured they'd cut to black and have Jon waking up the first scene next week.

2) Tyrion!!
I'm glad they're continuing to make his character interesting. It would be easy for him to fall into a lull as it seems most of Mereen has.

If I ever get an idea like that again, punch me in the face!

3) Wun Wun the Giant!
LOL Fight you cowards! OK. Splat. NM, fuck off Thorne. That line, For thousands of years the watchers on the wall have held off wildlings...Until you. Powerful shit. No question the paradigm has shifted at the wall.

4) Ramsay!
F*******. Some of that shit was tough to watch. I have no love for the Freys, but watching Walda beg was brutal man. Just hack the baby up some and cut her throat. You didn't have to be such a cockbag about it.

As far as pissing off Walder, 1. I'm not sure Walder gives half a fuck. Certainly not enough to do anything about it. 2. Ramsay doesn't give a fuck. He's just trying to keep the North, he doesn't need to go South.

5) Bran!
I was sure that scene was going to be hokey. It was really really outstanding.

6) Theon! Heading home.
I'll be sad to see him leave the North. His arc was damned compelling. Allen is a fuck of an actor too. These two episodes he's really shined. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Euron be fucking cra cra... Holy shit ass.

7) Lannisters!
Heh. The High Sparrow is just like any other damn fanatic. He thinks the 7 Gods will protect him. I was telling my buddy I'd have hacked him up and taken my chances. I'd be if he still had his sword hand he would.

No commentary about the mountain splatting that guy after he pissed on his boot? :-) That was hilarious. Good little bit of comedy in this one. Outstanding episode. More now please!
[Reply]
Brando 10:46 PM 05-01-2016
Does anyone else think of Brian and Stewie during the Varys/Tyrion scenes? Love the chemistry between those two.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:16 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Brando:
Does anyone else think of Brian and Stewie during the Varys/Tyrion scenes? Love the chemistry between those two.
Dude, that's a great comparison
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:19 AM 05-02-2016
One of the best episodes ever. Everyone knew Jon was coming back but that whole scene had tons of suspense. Ramsey is such a crazy fuck. Can't wait to see him get Joffrey'd at some point
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:19 AM 05-02-2016
So bad ass.
[Reply]
eDave 01:01 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

No commentary about the mountain splatting that guy after he pissed on his boot? :-) That was hilarious. Good little bit of comedy in this one. Outstanding episode.
Strong heard the idiot.
[Reply]
Buck 01:35 AM 05-02-2016
Was Melisandre referring to that dude from The Men Without Banners when asked if she'd ever seen anyone resurrected? I wonder what that guy has been up to?

I can't wait for Tommen to fucking murder the shit out of those lunatics. I hope Loras kills the main guy too.

Who was the guy who killed Baelon?

Is Theon referring to the Iron Islands or Winterfell as home?

Will we learn more about Willis Hodor?

I loved tonight's episode.
[Reply]
Sorter 02:31 AM 05-02-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
Was Melisandre referring to that dude from The Men Without Banners when asked if she'd ever seen anyone resurrected? I wonder what that guy has been up to?
Yes, she was referring to Thoros.

Originally Posted by :
I can't wait for Tommen to fucking murder the shit out of those lunatics. I hope Loras kills the main guy too.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by :
Who was the guy who killed Baelon?
The first storm and the last: Euron Greyjoy. Little disappointed they changed the sails quote but damn, that was awesome.

Originally Posted by :
Is Theon referring to the Iron Islands or Winterfell as home?
Islands.

Originally Posted by :
Will we learn more about Willis Hodor?
Probably.

Originally Posted by :
I loved tonight's episode.
Agreed. TOJ next weekend.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 335
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up