ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2677 of 4795
« First < 1677217725772627266726732674267526762677 267826792680268126872727277731773677 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 09:32 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Defensive guru Fangio, everybody.

But, but, but THE '85 BEARS!!!! :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 09:34 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Local Denver media is killing Bridgewater for not trying to make the tackle on that fumble. They're also reporting that "the fans have turned against the broncos and were booing them during the game".

I mean, did the Denver fans really think their team was competitive? This shouldn't be a surprise. But it's nice to see it implode for them.
Only one thought that. Called his team Top 5 in talent in the NFL even. Sadly though, like a bear he went into hibernation and won't emerge until after the draft where he will crown Denver as the AFC West champs and claim KC's reign is over. He will gush over another "Top 5" roster and announce how every FA QB is dying to play in Denver and claim every pick that Elway and "General" Paton makes is a future HOF.

:-)
[Reply]
tooge 09:37 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
It's your shtick. Been doing it for decades. Then when u get called out, you do exactly what you're doing now - Divert and try to turn the tables. It's your P/A issue, not mine. Do your own research.
I like MHM. I mean, i get you hate the donks. I do too. I mean i freaking HATE them. They cheated in ‘97 and ‘98 and were penalized for it but still got the SBs. Elway is a douche. Then losers like kramsrectum and knowmo spout so much crap. But, MHM seems cool. Ill be honest, when we went through the Haley, Herm era and sucked, i spent more time in the woods and didnt watch quite a few games. Why would he? They suck, have no chance of the playoffs as he mentioned. He doesnt want to waste his time watching crap if theres something better to do. I respect that. People that watch every game of a shitty team and then get upset about the shitty game are not very bright. I think you obsess with him too much. Hes one of the good guys.
[Reply]
TEX 09:41 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Local Denver media is killing Bridgewater for not trying to make the tackle on that fumble. They're also reporting that "the fans have turned against the broncos and were booing them during the game".

I mean, did the Denver fans really think their team was competitive? This shouldn't be a surprise. But it's nice to see it implode for them.
Honestly, this season is turning out exactly like I thought for them. When I saw the schedule, I figured they would reel off those three straight wins to start the season, and get their fan base all fired up. Only to be let down by yet another losing season and a last place finish. Couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base. :-)
[Reply]
tooge 09:43 AM 11-15-2021
Honestly, this season is turning out exactly like I thought for them. When I saw the schedule, I figured they would reel off those three straight wins to start the season, and get their fan base all fired up. Only to be let down by yet another losing season and a last place finish. Couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base. :-)
You got that right.
[Reply]
TEX 09:45 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
I like MHM. I mean, i get you hate the donks. I do too. I mean i freaking HATE them. They cheated in ‘97 and ‘98 and were penalized for it but still got the SBs. Elway is a douche. Then losers like kramsrectum and knowmo spout so much crap. But, MHM seems cool. Ill be honest, when we went through the Haley, Herm era and sucked, i spent more time in the woods and didnt watch quite a few games. Why would he? They suck, have no chance of the playoffs as he mentioned. He doesnt want to waste his time watching crap if theres something better to do. I respect that. People that watch every game of a shitty team and then get upset about the shitty game are not very bright. I think you obsess with him too much. Hes one of the good guys.
I like the guy too. Nobody needs to tell me he's a good guy - I know he is. We've literallybeen going at it for decades. He has toned it down a lot from the early days. But every once in awhile the old Mule Tool in him resurfaces. That's when I like to remind him how much Denver SUCKS. It's all in jest.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:54 AM 11-15-2021
I like the guy too. Nobody needs to tell me he's a good guy - I know he is. We've literallybeen going at it for decades. He has toned it down a lot from the early days. But every once in awhile the old Mule Tool in him resurfaces. That's when I like to remind him how much Denver SUCKS. It's all in jest.
And I take very little of the comments seriously… it’s all good, but not sure my most recent comment was PA worthy.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:16 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
So, on that note... back in 2015, I didn't have the chance to watch every game. Prior to being married and before kids (especially), it was easy to carve out time to watch college football on Saturday and Denver on Sunday. It has been very tough to do that over the last 10 years. I applaud those that can make it happen and if I lived in CO where the games were on local TV, it would be a hell of a lot easier.

Hell, I don't think I've watched a full season of games in 15 years. Just too much going on and I'm not missing out on the kid stuff, back then or now quite honestly.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:29 AM 11-15-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Hell, I don't think I've watched a full season of games in 15 years. Just too much going on and I'm not missing out on the kid stuff, back then or now quite honestly.
Good for you, MHM. That kid time is special and you can never get it back.

Our teams will still be playing (and pissing us off) long after our kids have grown and moved out.

And when that day comes, just think of all that extra time that you’ll have to spend bitching on an internet fan forum! :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:47 AM 11-22-2021

The #Broncos reached an agreement on a big-time extension for standout WR Courtland Sutton, his agency @milkhoneysport tells me and @TomPelissero. It’s a a 4-year $60.8M extension with $34.9M guaranteed. After a torn ACL in 2020, he’s back as a star and was rewarded like one.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 09:51 AM 11-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
That’s pretty unexpected. They haven’t even been throwing him the ball since Jeudy returned.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:56 AM 11-22-2021
Sutton is a good receiver. But they don’t have a QB.

They do have a shit load of cap space though so I guess use it
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:11 AM 11-22-2021
They’ve picked up Patrick and now Sutton… time for a QB in the off-season.

Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant, Albert O... Gordon and Williams. The problem lies with mediocre QB play and terrible coaching from Shurmur. They need to find a innovative OC and go find someone like Russell Wilson in the offseason. I know that everyone talks about Rodgers, but I would prefer a QB that is south of 35. Wilson is 32, so if you're going to send away picks and players - go that route.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:34 PM 11-22-2021

Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant, Albert O... Gordon and Williams. The problem lies with mediocre QB play and terrible coaching from Shurmur. They need to find a innovative OC and go find someone like Russell Wilson in the offseason. I know that everyone talks about Rodgers, but I would prefer a QB that is south of 35. Wilson is 32, so if you're going to send away picks and players - go that route.
You should trade the farm to get Colt McCoy. What could go wrong?
[Reply]
TEX 01:02 PM 11-22-2021

They need a new HC also. I've told you that since the second they hired Mr. Magoo.
[Reply]
Page 2677 of 4795
« First < 1677217725772627266726732674267526762677 267826792680268126872727277731773677 > Last »
Up