ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2579 of 4813
« First < 1579207924792529256925752576257725782579 258025812582258325892629267930793579 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:26 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
Dang! They're ready to challenge the Ravens!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:27 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Remember when Knowmo proclaimed Sua Cravens as Kelce Killer? Expecting more of the same here.

Good times!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:29 AM 08-23-2021
The #KelceKiller is focused

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:32 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Even if he does well covering Kelce he can’t do it successfully full time 1v1. Oh and same for Tyreek.

You now have to factor in our new awesome run blocking OL making big holes in the run game
Have a safety over the top of Hill and let Surtain cover old man Kelce. Problem solved. Fuller, Darby, Justin Simmons, KJack and Bryce Callahan can easily handle the rest of the trash you guys call starters.

Von, Chubb, and Shelby Harris are excellent against the run and if we need more help in the run game we can sub out Dremont Jones and put in Mike Purcell. I think Fangio will be just fine letting you guys have a little success running the ball if it keeps the ball out of your 3 best players' hands. The only edge the Chiefs have on us is Mahomes, go ahead and hand the ball off it only helps us.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:34 AM 08-23-2021
There is nothing they've done this offseason to warrant a franchise turnaround...they do have players returning from injury but their O-line is still shit...and they have the same mediocre coaching staff.

If they actually improve, it will be marginal.

If they had drafted Fields...I would have given them the potential for a legitimate improvement.

They arent doing anything with these QBs...
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:34 AM 08-23-2021
Have a safety over the top of Hill and let Surtain cover old man Kelce. Problem solved. Fuller, Darby, Justin Simmons, KJack and Bryce Callahan can easily handle the rest of the trash you guys call starters.

Von, Chubb, and Shelby Harris are excellent against the run and if we need more help in the run game we can sub out Dremont Jones and put in Mike Purcell. I think Fangio will be just fine letting you guys have a little success running the ball if it keeps the ball out of your 3 best players' hands. The only edge the Chiefs have on us is Mahomes, go ahead and hand the ball off it only helps us.
Surtain 1 v 1 on Kelce. You're confident in that matchup?

I'm giving you a chance to amend your dumbass take. I suggest you take it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:35 AM 08-23-2021

Have you considered injecting horse dewormer?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 08-23-2021
:-) I love Knowmos little fanfic writeups about how easily the Broncos D will handle the Chiefs O.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:36 AM 08-23-2021
The plan is to have Surtain cover TE's. They were working on that package the first week of TC and the coaches have been thrilled with how easily Surtain was able to pick it up.
Does he realize he will have to cover an actual elite TE at some point, like when you face KC twice. Any bundle of sticks could cover the shitty TE’s on your team, especially with those subpar quarterbacks throwing to them. Lmao. Bring on wins 12&13 in a row.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:37 AM 08-23-2021

KC scored far more against better defenses than what your team has. The only team to shut down KCs offense was TB in the SB and that was because KC essentially started all backups on the Oline. They fixed that this year. Our "trash" was an offsides from going to three straight SBs and has DOMINATED your team post Manning.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:38 AM 08-23-2021

Ok, that was a fun read. Now let’s stick with this delusion of you shutting down our offense. Let’s say you hold us to a field goal the whole game…do you think that’s going to be enough to win with the QB’s on your roster?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:39 AM 08-23-2021
Von and Chubb will set the edge, Peko, Gotsis, and Wolfe will dominate everything on the inside, Sua Cravens will take away Kelce, and Roby/Harris will have no problems with Watkins.
:-) He doesn't change.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:40 AM 08-23-2021
The only edge the Chiefs have on us is Mahomes, go ahead and hand the ball off it only helps us.

Yeah..I would say the offensive lines are neck and neck. Mirror image of each other...

Coaching staffs are neck and neck too...

"The only advantage the Chicago Bulls have is Michael Jordan" -Knoshow
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:41 AM 08-23-2021
Scored 27 and 30 against that Broncos unit, BTW :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:43 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) I love Knowmos little fanfic writeups about how easily the Broncos D will handle the Chiefs O.
2105 days have passed since Dungver beat KC. Knowshow is desperate, and it’s hilarious. Mouse cock Lockweiler, and Teddy Brokedick might be the worst qb combo in the league.
[Reply]
Page 2579 of 4813
« First < 1579207924792529256925752576257725782579 258025812582258325892629267930793579 > Last »
Up