ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2741 of 4830
« First < 1741224126412691273127372738273927402741 274227432744274527512791284132413741 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:26 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
So Rodgers has had golden opportunities 2 of the last 3 years to get to the Super Bowl and can't get it done in a conference with not nearly as much young QB talent as the AFC. But, he's going to come to the AFC to somehow repair his legacy.....
Especially the AFCW where he'll struggle to even get a wildcard
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:28 AM 01-27-2022
Denver is a garbage organization. I'm hearing Cousins is the target. Rodgers isn't interested.
[Reply]
NEOM 11:29 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They have Trey Lance, genius.
Kyle is hunted by his two Super Bowl losses. In both of them, he got humiliated. If they end up getting crushed by the Rams this weekend, I can see them approaching the Packers again for Rodgers, offering Jimmy G and some picks. Kyle won’t accept McVay getting his SB win …
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:33 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by NEOM:
Kyle is hunted by his two Super Bowl losses. In both of them, he got humiliated. If they end up getting crushed by the Rams this weekend, I can see them approaching the Packers again for Rodgers, offering Jimmy G and some picks. Kyle won’t accept McVay getting his SB win …
Packers already have a crap QB. Why would they want another limited QB who costs all that money?

Also, the 49ers have crap draft picks. And they don't have as many to offer as the other teams do. Packers aren't going to accept just anything.
[Reply]
NEOM 11:39 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Packers already have a crap QB. Why would they want another limited QB who costs all that money?

Also, the 49ers have crap draft picks. And they don't have as many to offer as the other teams do. Packers aren't going to accept just anything.

Might bei true but it depends on where Rodgers want to be traded. They might have some sort of agreement that was agreed last off season.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:39 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You can't blame Knowshit and the other Donk fans for wanting Rodgers. After all,, it wasn't that long ago that they saw the league gift them a Superfarce in as a retirement gift to Fivehead. They surely believe that they would do it again for Rodgers. They really don't care if the wins are legitimate or not. Their franchise has always had to cheat to win, so they're okay with it.
I'd be fine with Rodgers if he comes as an FA, like Manning did. I'm not interested in mortgaging our future for him, though.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:50 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Idk if the poster in your sig still posts on here, but damn he was only one number off on that screen name. Almost prophetic.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:16 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Denver is a garbage organization. I'm hearing Cousins is the target. Rodgers isn't interested.
league circles?
[Reply]
penchief 01:38 PM 01-27-2022
I really dislike the Broncos. Their fans seem to think the team has some sort of great legacy. It doesn’t. Here is their legacy:

1. Thin air advantage.
2. Cheating on and off the field.
3. ALWAYS coveting somebody else’s star QB.
4. John Elway (a product of #3).
5. Shitty arrogant self-entitled fans.

I’m never surprised by how low that franchise can go.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:33 PM 01-27-2022
Here's the thing:

The Donkos are just trying to re-invent the Peyton Manning wheel. They're convinced that if they can just get Rodgers there, they can return to their 2011-2015 winning ways. Three problems with that:

1. They're gonna take up a significant chunk of their cap trading for Rodgers, limiting their ability to do other things that they need, unless they renegotiate his 2 year deal.

2. It's gonna hurt, draft pick wise, to get him here. Green Bay is not just gonna give away the league MVP for nothing.

3. And this is the most significant part: Patrick Mahomes and Justin Herbert reside in this division. He'll be competing 4x yearly with 2 of the Top 5 QB's in football. Something he never had to do in the perenially weak NFC North. He may compete for a division title, but he's more likely looking at a Wild Card spot, at best. And we all know how Rodgers typically fairs in the playoffs . . . . . .

So that's it.

If Denver wants to trade away a bunch of picks and commit a bunch of money to a 39 year old QB that has proven he can't get it done in the post-season, by all means, go right ahead. It might make our games with them a little more interesting and they might actually end the 7 year winless streak against us at some point, but ultimately they won't be adding any more hardware to their trophy case so does it really matter?

I don't think it's going to happen, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if it did.

So whatever. Bring it on, Aaron. We'd be happy to play the State Farm Bowl twice a year.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:38 PM 01-27-2022
I hope it happens.

1. Mahomes
2. Rodgers
3. Herbert
4. Carr

The AFC West just became must see tv.

Mahomes will already have 2 Super Bowl trophies & SB MVP’s in his pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:40 PM 01-27-2022
Rodgers pulling a Josh McDaniels and changing his mind. Would surprise no one
[Reply]
tooge 03:27 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Here's the thing:

The Donkos are just trying to re-invent the Peyton Manning wheel. They're convinced that if they can just get Rodgers there, they can return to their 2011-2015 winning ways. Three problems with that:

1. They're gonna take up a significant chunk of their cap trading for Rodgers, limiting their ability to do other things that they need, unless they renegotiate his 2 year deal.

2. It's gonna hurt, draft pick wise, to get him here. Green Bay is not just gonna give away the league MVP for nothing.

3. And this is the most significant part: Patrick Mahomes and Justin Herbert reside in this division. He'll be competing 4x yearly with 2 of the Top 5 QB's in football. Something he never had to do in the perenially weak NFC North. He may compete for a division title, but he's more likely looking at a Wild Card spot, at best. And we all know how Rodgers typically fairs in the playoffs . . . . . .

So that's it.

If Denver wants to trade away a bunch of picks and commit a bunch of money to a 39 year old QB that has proven he can't get it done in the post-season, by all means, go right ahead. It might make our games with them a little more interesting and they might actually end the 7 year winless streak against us at some point, but ultimately they won't be adding any more hardware to their trophy case so does it really matter?

I don't think it's going to happen, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if it did.

So whatever. Bring it on, Aaron. We'd be happy to play the State Farm Bowl twice a year.
The difference between Peyton Manning and Rodgers as far as the donks goes is huge. Peyton was going against the likes of Matt Cassel and Alex Smith early with Andy Reid. The Raiders had washed up Carson Palmer and rookie Derek Carr. The Bolts had Phyllis. Now, it's Mahomes, experienced Carr, and Herbert. I'd love to have Rodgers in the division , but he will be the third best QB in the division at best.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:31 PM 01-27-2022
The main difference is that the Broncos didn’t have to give up shit for Manning. Hard to surround Rodgers with a team when you have to give up a bunch of top picks and young talent to get him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:33 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The main difference is that the Broncos didn’t have to give up shit for Manning. Hard to surround Rodgers with a team when you have to give up a bunch of top picks and young talent to get him.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Page 2741 of 4830
« First < 1741224126412691273127372738273927402741 274227432744274527512791284132413741 > Last »
Up