« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Kiimo 05:43 PM 11-14-2022
Sure sure, Pickens also looks great.

But yeah you never know. Parris Campbell looked like a complete bust for YEARS
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:56 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
On the one hand, I believe in Skyy Moore and he hasn't really been given a chance.

On the other hand watching Christian Watson score three touchdowns in a game yesterday definitely gave me some DK Metcalf feelings.
Watson has been a bag of swamp ass all year.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:12 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Shag:
I think that's a really hard stance to justify, simply by how he played this draft. He traded behind 3 WR-needy teams, and just waited to take whoever was left. Draft with conviction, and go after the guys you want, rather than let other teams make the decision for you.
Iirc, the short version is that Veach planned on taking Kadarius with our 30th pick of the 2021 draft, but NYG traded up to get him at 20, or something like that.

Honestly don't know what you mean by "that's really hard to justify . . ." I 'm not justifying anything; literally just telling at it was spoken by Veach, Andy, Clark Hunt and Kadarius himself, in televised pressers. That was always the plan, according to those that make those kinds of decisions, but it fell through when NYG picked him up at 20.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:20 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Iirc, the short version is that Veach planned on taking Kadarius with our 30th pick of the 2021 draft, but NYG traded up to get him at 20, or something like that.

Honestly don't know what you mean by "that's really hard to justify . . ." I 'm not justifying anything; literally just telling at it was spoken by Veach, Andy, Clark Hunt and Kadarius himself, in televised pressers. That was always the plan, according to those that make those kinds of decisions, but it fell through when NYG picked him up at 20.
Wishful thinking here, but part of me wonders if his issues with the Giants is that he wanted to go to KC all along. Them drafting him put a snag in those plans. I do have to wonder if he had his heart set on KC, and KC set on him....

Sure, i just made all that up. But im rollin' with it!
[Reply]
raybec 4 06:27 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Wishful thinking here, but part of me wonders if his issues with the Giants is that he wanted to go to KC all along. Them drafting him put a snag in those plans. I do have to wonder if he had his heart set on KC, and KC set on him....

That's the CP way brother
[Reply]
emaw1979 06:40 PM 11-14-2022
I trust this regime with CB's, LBers and Guards.

I don't trust Veach with drafting WRs. The last three draft classes have been historically good at WR, yet Veach drafted a gadget WR in Hardman and a possible bust in Moore.

Frankly, due to the swing and misses, next year was looking awful at the position for the Chiefs until the Chiefs lucked into trading for Toney (so far, he's exceeded expectations). Maybe they will be fortunate to sign OBJ, so they don't have to worry about the position as much next year if it's a multi-year deal.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:35 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
On the one hand, I believe in Skyy Moore and he hasn't really been given a chance.

On the other hand watching Christian Watson score three touchdowns in a game yesterday definitely gave me some DK Metcalf feelings.
Honestly, that's a great example. Watson had been written off as a "bust" by folks across the board, given his drops etc. Suddenly, he busts out in one game.

Lesson: It's a little early to write the book on ANYONE at this point, including useless-looking bags of shit like Kinnard.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:37 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
I trust this regime with CB's, LBers and Guards.

I don't trust Veach with drafting WRs. The last three draft classes have been historically good at WR, yet Veach drafted a gadget WR in Hardman and a possible bust in Moore.

Frankly, due to the swing and misses, next year was looking awful at the position for the Chiefs until the Chiefs lucked into trading for Toney (so far, he's exceeded expectations). Maybe they will be fortunate to sign OBJ, so they don't have to worry about the position as much next year if it's a multi-year deal.
:-)

They sign OBJ to a multi-year deal, I'm still worrying a lot about LT.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:45 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'm fine with Skyy. Just don't let him EVER return kicks. He clearly can't do it.
Honestly, it’s wild we’re even talking about him being terrible returning kicks and punts.

I’d like to hear the legit reasons why they decided to put him back there. Most of us talking about him before the draft snd after said he hadn’t done it before and then bam, we draft him and they say they will work him in as PR and it was questionable. Even back then we could see it coming. Opposing ST coaches are getting him with the oddly rotating kicks. Maybe a practice visit from DC could help.

I guess just wanting to get him the ball in space was a gamble they liked the looks of.

If he’s the kind of player I think he is, he’s going to use these miscues as motivation to work tirelessly on his routes and in 2-3 weeks, he’s going to step into a bigger role and flash his ability to be a weapon on this offense.
[Reply]
-King- 09:13 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Honestly, it’s wild we’re even talking about him being terrible returning kicks and punts.

I’d like to hear the legit reasons why they decided to put him back there. Most of us talking about him before the draft snd after said he hadn’t done it before and then bam, we draft him and they say they will work him in as PR and it was questionable. Even back then we could see it coming. Opposing ST coaches are getting him with the oddly rotating kicks. Maybe a practice visit from DC could help.

I guess just wanting to get him the ball in space was a gamble they liked the looks of.

If he’s the kind of player I think he is, he’s going to use these miscues as motivation to work tirelessly on his routes and in 2-3 weeks, he’s going to step into a bigger role and flash his ability to be a weapon on this offense.
He's going to need some injuries or just flat out terrible play from about 2-3 people for that to happen
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:17 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:

You can always be counted on for the most possible sunshine. I don't think he should be written off but man, what do you think will change from week 10 to week 12 or 13?
[Reply]
BossChief 12:06 AM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

next years trade deadline, we trade for Jameson Williams, then…right?

Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You can always be counted on for the most possible sunshine. I don't think he should be written off but man, what do you think will change from week 10 to week 12 or 13?
Timing with Pat with more opportunities.

He’s a hard working, grounded kid that came from a small school and is still thinking too much out there.

He only dropped 5 passes in 3 years in college and is very quick to get open. I think Pat/Andy make a concentrated effort to get him the ball in the near future to build some confidence in the kid down the stretch and I think he’s going to earn Pats trust during that span.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:34 AM 11-15-2022

The 2021 Draft the Chiefs traded their 1st round pick to the Ravens for Brown.
[Reply]
kevrunner 04:58 AM 11-15-2022

The Giants actually traded down, they had the 11th pick, but traded down to the 20th pick with the Bears. But if the Giants didn’t take Toney with the 20th pick, the Jaguars would have taken him at 25.

Regarding Skyy Moore, since he actually never played wide receiver until his freshman year in college (he was recruited as a cornerback but was switched to WR), it’s easily understandable if it takes him a little more time to excel at the NFL level.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:42 AM 11-15-2022
I mean, we will see where we wind up with skyy. But it will never stop enraging me about how much WR talent was wasted because disgustingly bad franchises blew their wad on WRs this offseason because they thought an elite wr could carry a horrible qb. Maybe the best thing to come of that is these are typically the players to be the first to be disgruntled and want out
[Reply]
Page 128 of 280
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Up