ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 50
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:15 PM 02-01-2021
I did Fat Elvis Grbac as a joke lol but did this for Fat Elvis hope you like

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:26 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm surprised nobody made comments on this lol. I thought it was clever.

Fat Elvis where are you ?
It's awesome, pretty sure I just posted the original insert not too long ago. :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:44 AM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
You could try to do me but it would be hard to beat out a hermit crab using a human skull as a avatar. :-)

Mr. Alanm Hammerhead construction worker ordered a triple Krabby Patty

Mr. Krabs scares off Plankton by wearing a human skull

[Reply]
Rasputin 04:49 AM 02-02-2021
I just made up the character Mr. Alanm Hammerhead not an actual Spongebob character but I think I should reserve rights to it :-) Maybe I could sell the rights to Nickelodeon?
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:44 AM 02-02-2021
Nice work!
[Reply]
redfan 10:31 AM 02-02-2021
And the hits just keep on coming! Excellent stuff, KCT!!
[Reply]
tooge 12:18 PM 02-02-2021
I've not kept up with the entire thread. Have you done In58Men yet?
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:30 PM 02-02-2021
Um it's already been done I don't want to infringe on South Park or copy right issues

Originally Posted by tooge:
I've not kept up with the entire thread. Have you done In58Men yet?
The answer is no but that is a very queer question to ask I haven't been in1man certainly not In58men nttawwt well have you been In58men?
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:40 PM 02-02-2021
Fat Elvis is great!
Excellent work.
[Reply]
luv 04:34 PM 02-02-2021
Aw, man. I'm 3 days too late. Story of my life.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:56 AM 02-03-2021
People magazine 1998 had Fat Elvis Grbac as their sexiest athlete here it is People

Absolute and Complete Genious
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:02 AM 02-03-2021
People magazine 1998 had Fat Elvis Grbac as their sexiest athlete here it is People

Can someone help me make this an avatar? I've tried saving it and uploading it and using the link for the image, but I keep getting an "Invalid File" message.

Sexy Fat Elvis Grbac? That *has* to be my avatar.
[Reply]
HayWire 10:43 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Can someone help me make this an avatar? I've tried saving it and uploading it and using the link for the image, but I keep getting an "Invalid File" message.

PM Bugeater
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:24 AM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
PM Bugeater
:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:07 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:

That's pretty funny to me that you actually like it cuz I totally did Fat Elvis Grbac as a joke and thought it would be funny but I also made Fat Elvis for you I thought you would like that one for your AV so thats awesome you liked the Fat Elvis Grbac one. I also amused myself using Love Me Tender for the article cuz i was going ramble words and run on sentences lol.

Also tell Bugeater to fix his shit and get right on that!
[Reply]
Page 36 of 50
« First < 263233343536 3738394046 > Last »
Up