ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 57
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
blazzin311 12:13 PM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by FishingRod:
I didn't see that one comming. Hi dad. That was good so I had thopught that Deb's X boyfriend had shot her and lundy but it looks like we know who it was now. That was a good show last night.
Agreed. Damn good show last night. Totally unexpected at the ending of it.
This show and Sons of Anarchy are both tremendous this year.

Originally Posted by Jilly:
I still don't know if I believe you on that one...
Now I hadn't really heard about this myself, however I did a google search to find out for sure. That kinda does bring a new element of creepy to the show.

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopl...50902R20090110

Michael C. Hall marries his "Dexter" sister
Fri Jan 9, 2009 7:27pm EST

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall has married co-star Jennifer Carpenter, who plays his sister on the television show, the actor's representative said on Friday.

They wed on New Year's Eve in picturesque Big Sur, California, and she had a wedding ring linked to a bouquet, Hall's representative Craig Bankey said in a statement.

The ring was passed down from Carpenter's grandfather.

In "Dexter," Hall plays Dexter Morgan, a Miami police analyst who moonlights as a serial killer targeting sociopaths. Carpenter plays Debra Morgan, Dexter's adoptive sister, a tomboyish cop. "Dexter" is on U.S. cable channel Showtime.

Hall, 37, and Carpenter, 29, dated for a year and-a-half before being married, Bankey said.

(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Bob Tourtellotte)
[Reply]
KcGopher 08:05 PM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Holy shit! Just finished episode 10 of season 1. Some crazy shit.
wait until you get to season 4. (the trinity killer) :-)
[Reply]
blazzin311 10:06 PM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by KcGopher:
wait until you get to season 4. (the trinity killer) :-)
I agree about the trinity killer. Is it me or does it seem to me like the actor they choose (not going to reveal for spoiler reasons and those that haven't got that far yet) is perfectly cast? I think it's an awesome season so far. One of my favorite shows on tv.
[Reply]
SLAG 10:44 PM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by blazzin311:
I agree about the trinity killer. Is it me or does it seem to me like the actor they choose (not going to reveal for spoiler reasons and those that haven't got that far yet) is perfectly cast? I think it's an awesome season so far. One of my favorite shows on tv.
Lithgow is great (not a Spoiler) as Trinity

And the Episode last night - WOW the best of season 4 so far!
[Reply]
okcchief 11:50 PM 11-23-2009
This season started out a little slow for me but it is definately paying off now. I can't wait to see the rest. My favorite TV show by far.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:02 AM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by SLAG:
Lithgow is great (not a Spoiler) as Trinity

And the Episode last night - WOW the best of season 4 so far!
Yep that was a good episode. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:02 AM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by okcchief:
This season started out a little slow for me but it is definately paying off now. I can't wait to see the rest. My favorite TV show by far.
All of the seasons have started slow.
[Reply]
SLAG 09:42 AM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
we were talking about this at work-

We watched seasons 1-3 so fast that we could blow by the slow ones and didnt have to wait for the intense ones to air.

Now we are watching it as it airs and we can't get to the next one fast enough.

They have to have the slow ones in the begining to make it so good at the end!
[Reply]
pikesome 09:48 AM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The show definitely has it's own pace. Seems slow then, WHAM, not so slow. And not always in the places or ways you'd think.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 09:49 AM 11-25-2009
I guess I'm the only one a little disappointed with this season. Way too many sub-plots and buildup. I get it Trinity is a bad guy. When Dexter was talking to the daughter by the roses I just wanted him to go in the house and waste the entire family, put them out of their misery.
[Reply]
Pink Paradise 2010 12:03 PM 11-25-2009
yes, its a really good show. it was nothing that i actually thought that it would be. but its pretty awesome :-) i think that everyone has the thoughts that he has...:-)
[Reply]
blazzin311 12:34 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
I guess I'm the only one a little disappointed with this season. Way too many sub-plots and buildup. I get it Trinity is a bad guy. When Dexter was talking to the daughter by the roses I just wanted him to go in the house and waste the entire family, put them out of their misery.
Why would you want that? The family is messed up because trinity made them that way. They don't need to be put out of their misery, they just need trinity dead so they can be free finally. They're victims. Dexter is finding that out now himself.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:38 PM 11-25-2009
this season is just as great as the other seasons. Lithgow is a pefect choice!
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 12:42 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by blazzin311:
Why would you want that? The family is messed up because trinity made them that way. They don't need to be put out of their misery, they just need trinity dead so they can be free finally. They're victims. Dexter is finding that out now himself.
Because the show has become boring. Dexter has become predictable. A predictable serial killer. Yawn.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:12 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
Because the show has become boring. Dexter has become predictable. A predictable serial killer. Yawn.
Then quit watching.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 57
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up