ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 57
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:20 PM 12-10-2006
Dexter knows the Ice Truck Killer is Rudy...

next week is the finale
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:12 PM 12-11-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

next week is the finale

And it looks good too.
[Reply]
Que Card QB 01:22 PM 12-11-2006
I saw it for the first time last night and I thought it was exactly what CSI Miami aspires to be.
[Reply]
Braincase 01:51 PM 12-11-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

next week is the finale
I'm gonna bet his sister has figured it out, too.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 12:43 PM 12-06-2007
Anyone still following this show?

I think this is the best show on TV right now

The next two episodes should be awesome
[Reply]
Sully 12:44 PM 12-06-2007
I like alot of shows, but the wife and I look forward to this show every week more than any other.

Though, I think I have how this season is wrapping up figured out, though.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 12:48 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by Sully:
I like alot of shows, but the wife and I look forward to this show every week more than any other.

Though, I think I have how this season is wrapping up figured out, though.
Interesting. I really don't have any ideas. I was like that last season, knew who the Ice Cream Truck Killer was before it was revealed.
[Reply]
Sully 12:49 PM 12-06-2007
Last season seemed too obvious.
The ending this season isn't obvious, but if you are trying, you can figure it out.
That said, it's a great ride.
[Reply]
Carlota69 01:01 PM 12-06-2007
Without a doubt, this is my favorite TV show ever! I have never looked forward to a show as much as I do Dexter in my life. I can watch the episodes over and over too. And I dont watch a lot of TV except sports and movies. I dont watch regular TV shows at all, except Dexter. I heard the 3rd season has been ordered. Thankfully.
[Reply]
underEJ 01:41 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
I heard the 3rd season has been ordered. Thankfully.
Alright!! For once a show I love will make it to a third season. My enjoyment of a show has tended to spell disaster for a series. I absolutely loved Freaks and Geeks and it got canned in a hurry. Loved Twin Peaks, same deal, although I suspect this was a good thing in that instance as I'm not sure it could have sustained itself story wise. I don't love a show very often, and I'm so glad one is finally popular enough to be sustained.

Oh, Greg the Bunny too.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 01:44 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by underEJ:
Alright!! For once a show I love will make it to a third season. My enjoyment of a show has tended to spell disaster for a series. I absolutely loved Freaks and Geeks and it got canned in a hurry. Loved Twin Peaks, same deal, although I suspect this was a good thing in that instance as I'm not sure it could have sustained itself story wise. I don't love a show very often, and I'm so glad one is finally popular enough to be sustained.

Oh, Greg the Bunny too.
Greg the Bunny was awesome, I was pissed when that got canned too
[Reply]
Jilly 02:10 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by underEJ:

Oh, Greg the Bunny too.
I was crushed when Studio 60 was cancelled. And way back in the day, that show once and again...that was such a great show. :-) but I'm glad Dexter will return because I love it.
[Reply]
Braincase 02:13 PM 12-06-2007
Originally Posted by Carlota69:
Without a doubt, this is my favorite TV show ever! I have never looked forward to a show as much as I do Dexter in my life. I can watch the episodes over and over too. And I dont watch a lot of TV except sports and movies. I dont watch regular TV shows at all, except Dexter. I heard the 3rd season has been ordered. Thankfully.
My wife and I watch it every Sunday night, right after we get the kids to bed. One of my favorite shows ever.

And Lyla is a PSYCHO!!!!!

Funny thing is, she probably is Dexter's soulmate.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:17 PM 12-06-2007
I watched a few episodes of Dexter. He's a real scary dude.

Weeds never miss that one. Kevin Nealon is hilarious. Doug will have his revenge, fear the power of Doug.:-)
[Reply]
Que Card QB 03:22 PM 12-06-2007
My favorite at the moment. Can't wait to see what happens with Dokes. I know he breaks out but he can't just tell on Dexter as he's the prime suspect.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 57
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up