ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 57
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
blazzin311 11:58 AM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Just re-watched the scene with Trinity on Dexter's table. Dexter is talking about his life with his family and Trinity tells him its too late and turns his head sadly.
Yup I recall that. Didn't know quite what he meant by it at the time but I suppose we do now. That evil bastard!
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 04:02 PM 12-16-2009
I had to tell my brother that. He didn't pick up on the subtle things he did/said while on the table that, in hindsight, meant so much.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:20 AM 01-14-2010
Michael C. Hall says he's being treated for cancer
Jan. 13, 2010, 4:25 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. The name of the Los Angeles area health facility where he has undergone treatment was not released.
Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's treatment will continue as planned.

The 38-year-old Hall plans to attend Sunday's Golden Globe awards with his wife, actress Jennifer Carpenter, and the upcoming Screen Actors Guild ceremony. He's a nominee at both awards shows for his role as a serial killer in Showtime's "Dexter." Bankey said Hall will return to production on the drama's fifth season later this year.
[Reply]
Carlota69 02:02 PM 01-14-2010
Michael C. Hall says he's being treated for cancer
Jan. 13, 2010, 4:25 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. The name of the Los Angeles area health facility where he has undergone treatment was not released.
Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's treatment will continue as planned.

The 38-year-old Hall plans to attend Sunday's Golden Globe awards with his wife, actress Jennifer Carpenter, and the upcoming Screen Actors Guild ceremony. He's a nominee at both awards shows for his role as a serial killer in Showtime's "Dexter." Bankey said Hall will return to production on the drama's fifth season later this year.

Such a bummer. I really hope he does beat it. He's one of my favorite actors adn Dexter is by far my favorite show of all time. I also hope the show and Michael finally win the Golde Globe. So deserved.
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 03:17 PM 01-14-2010
From what I read, he's already been treated and it's currently in remission. He'll be back for Season 5.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:54 AM 01-17-2010
Glad to hear he is doing alright. After a break over the holidays, the wife and I are starting in on season 2 right now. Can't wait to get current.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:31 PM 01-17-2010
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Glad to hear he is doing alright. After a break over the holidays, the wife and I are starting in on season 2 right now. Can't wait to get current.
One of my favorite seasons
[Reply]
Lzen 11:09 PM 01-17-2010
Holy shit! Just finished ep. 9 of season 2. BRC, you are right. Just like the first season, it gets better and better as it comes to the end. So good that I don't want to stop watching.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 01:48 AM 01-18-2010
Holy shit! Just finished ep. 9 of season 2. BRC, you are right. Just like the first season, it gets better and better as it comes to the end. So good that I don't want to stop watching.
season 2 is great, but wait for season 4. Amazing
[Reply]
verbaljitsu 02:40 AM 01-18-2010
Dexter is my favorite show. I'm anxiously awaiting season 5. I'm usually pretty good at predicting where shows will go, but I don't have any ideas what the next season could really even be about. I was concerned after watching the season 4 finale, that the show might be done for good. I had to scramble to the interwebs to confirm that there would be a season 5.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 09:59 AM 01-18-2010
I envy you that you are getting to watch it all for the first time. What a great series.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:16 AM 04-26-2010
The wife of Michael C. Hall says the "Dexter" star is "fully recovered" from cancer and has returned to work.
Jennifer Carpenter said Friday that Hall was "incredibly brave" when he announced in January that he was undergoing treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer that attacks the lymph nodes.
The 38-year-old Hall went into remission and continued treatment at a health facility near Los Angeles.
Hall won a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Golden Globe Award earlier this year for his portrayal of Dexter, a serial killer who targets other murderers. Carpenter stars on the bloody Showtime hit series as Dexter's seemingly unknowing sister.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/04/23/1898271/wife-dexter-star-fully-recovered.html#ixzz0mDvbpoCj
[Reply]
Lzen 10:26 AM 04-26-2010
We are waiting on Netflix to send disc 4 of season 3 right now. Great stuff so far. Looks like I'll probably have to wait until around August for season 4. Uggghh.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 10:32 AM 04-26-2010
We are waiting on Netflix to send disc 4 of season 3 right now. Great stuff so far. Looks like I'll probably have to wait until around August for season 4. Uggghh.
since it's the greatest show ever made, I'll go ahead and help you out

http://www.tv-dome.net/category/dexter/page/2/
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:04 PM 04-26-2010
The wife of Michael C. Hall says the "Dexter" star is "fully recovered" from cancer and has returned to work.
Jennifer Carpenter said Friday that Hall was "incredibly brave" when he announced in January that he was undergoing treatment for Hodgkin's lymphoma, a cancer that attacks the lymph nodes.
The 38-year-old Hall went into remission and continued treatment at a health facility near Los Angeles.
Hall won a Screen Actors Guild Award and a Golden Globe Award earlier this year for his portrayal of Dexter, a serial killer who targets other murderers. Carpenter stars on the bloody Showtime hit series as Dexter's seemingly unknowing sister.

Not a real attractive Carpenter pic
[Reply]
Page 15 of 57
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up