ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 57
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:55 PM 10-05-2010
Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn:
I know I'm way behind the curve. But I just wanted the first 6 episodes of Season One last night.

Not half bad. Episodes 5 and 6 are maybe some of my favorite episodes of television. Like, ever. Just great, great stuff.
Enjoy.
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 04:05 PM 10-05-2010
Originally Posted by PGM:
Enjoy.
I plan to.

So far so good.
[Reply]
SLAG 04:45 PM 10-05-2010
I plan to.

So far so good.
I wish i could watch it again for the first time... I feel the same way about Sopranos
[Reply]
ChiefsFan4Life 05:44 PM 10-05-2010
This season sucks so far. They are rehashing Doakes story line w/ Quinn and making stretches for story lines. A small blood splatter in a moving van happens to lead to a serial killer who happens to show up when Dexter calls animal control for help who doesn't happen to get suspicious why someone reporting a dead animal would wait around.

Just dumb so far. I guess that's what happens when the executive producers that made this show what it is resigned after last season.
[Reply]
Chiefs Rool 11:47 PM 10-05-2010
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life:
This season sucks so far. They are rehashing Doakes story line w/ Quinn and making stretches for story lines. A small blood splatter in a moving van happens to lead to a serial killer who happens to show up when Dexter calls animal control for help who doesn't happen to get suspicious why someone reporting a dead animal would wait around.

Just dumb so far. I guess that's what happens when the executive producers that made this show what it is resigned after last season.
Well to be fair, I'm assuming that Dexter put that animal there and called it in himself trying to get closer to that guy.

I still have high hopes for the season, they typically start slow.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:13 AM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by Chiefs Rool:
Well to be fair, I'm assuming that Dexter put that animal there and called it in himself trying to get closer to that guy.

I still have high hopes for the season, they typically start slow.
I hope you're right. Ep. 2 was kinda slow and lame. But as you said, every season has started slowly.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 07:27 AM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan4Life:

I'm with you. It also doesn't help that Doakes was a great character and Quinn is boring as hell.

Even though Doakes really had to die, I hated to see him leave the show.
[Reply]
Chiefs Rool 02:30 PM 10-06-2010
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
I'm with you. It also doesn't help that Doakes was a great character and Quinn is boring as hell.

Even though Doakes really had to die, I hated to see him leave the show.
me 2, season 2 was fantastic and Doakes was awesome. I liked Quinn a lot better before he went all metro-sexual on us. He looks like a faggot.
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 08:16 AM 10-08-2010
The reveal of the identity of The Ice Truck Killer was outstanding. Did NOT see that coming. Not by a long shot. And I'm usually pretty good at calling shit like that.

Well done, Dexter. Well done.

On a side note: Has anyone here read the books? Are they worth checking out? How similiar are they to the series?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 11:33 AM 10-08-2010
The reveal of the identity of The Ice Truck Killer was outstanding. Did NOT see that coming. Not by a long shot. And I'm usually pretty good at calling shit like that.

Well done, Dexter. Well done.

On a side note: Has anyone here read the books? Are they worth checking out? How similiar are they to the series?
The first season is based off the first book, but there are a couple major changes. The rest of the series is its own product, not mirroring the books.

I'm into the second book now, but the first is quite good.
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 11:40 AM 10-08-2010
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
The first season is based off the first book, but there are a couple major changes. The rest of the series is its own product, not mirroring the books.

I'm into the second book now, but the first is quite good.
Sweet.

Thanks, man. I really think I'll check out (at least) the first one. The show is so interesting.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:28 PM 10-08-2010
Sweet.

Thanks, man. I really think I'll check out (at least) the first one. The show is so interesting.
Definately keep going. Season 4 of Dexter is my favorite season of any TV series.
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 03:36 PM 10-08-2010
Definately keep going. Season 4 of Dexter is my favorite season of any TV series.
:-)

I'll definately finish up Season One tonight... and I may start Season Two if I have enough time.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:31 PM 10-11-2010
Well that was interesting. Things are picking up a bit.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:28 PM 10-11-2010
Well that was interesting. Things are picking up a bit.
They have already done a fellow cop suspects Dexter once. No need to redo that plot line.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 57
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up