ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Washington Football Team
Hammock Parties 10:04 AM 10-11-2021
It is time to get right and get back to .500.

In order to do so we have to:

1. Stop Taylor Heinicke, who is playing surprisingly well.

2. Boatrace an absolutely dreadful Washington defense.

Heinicke's mobility could be an issue for us. But he is not going to make throws like Allen made last night.

We need to block Montez Sweat, who is an extremely fast pass rusher for Washington (4.4 40 yard dash at 262 lbs). He scares me a little if he lines up against Niang.

I think the Chiefs offense gets right against a pretty bad defense and we win 35-24 or so. This isn't a good team.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:35 PM 10-15-2021
FTWFT. Chiefs by 24 points. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:59 PM 10-15-2021
Hate Jones missing another game, but a bad wrist is probably a difficult thing to work with as someone who has to use it to even boost up to standing from the down position. Hope he’s good to go for the TN game, and is ready to move back inside where he was worth his salary. At DE, he isn’t worth what he’s making
[Reply]
wachashi 05:04 PM 10-15-2021
Maybe we’ll get to see the vaunted red zone defense Spags and our coaching staff put so much focus on during training camp.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:11 PM 10-15-2021
I’m sure we’ll keep it close and the defense will make Heinicke look like the second coming of Joe Montana.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:27 PM 10-15-2021
About 22% of the Chiefs total salary cap commitments this year are tied up in Frank Clark, Chris “Wrist Contusion” Jones and Jarran Reed.

And people wonder why the Chiefs defense is playing like lifeless/gutless garbage.
[Reply]
TEX 10-16-2021, 07:53 AM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Duplicate post
TEX 07:56 AM 10-16-2021
The 32 Defense is gonna make Heinike look like an All Pro. Young is gonna be in Mahomes' face all day. Would not be all that surprised if Washington wins.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:57 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
About 22% of the Chiefs total salary cap commitments this year are tied up in Frank Clark, Chris “Wrist Contusion” Jones and Jarran Reed.

And people wonder why the Chiefs defense is playing like lifeless/gutless garbage.
yeah I thought Jarran Reed was good, haven't heard his name mentioned once during games.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:19 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

By far the biggest problem. Pass rush is dead and the money kills us for any trade that could be had. This won't get better I'm afraid. You can't beat anyone any good wothout a pash rush from the DL.
[Reply]
TEX 08:29 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
By far the biggest problem. Pass rush is dead and the money kills us for any trade that could be had. This won't get better I'm afraid. You can't beat anyone any good wothout a pash rush from the DL.
Exactly. Not only can you not beat anyone any good, teams that aren't good have a chance at beating you because without a pass rush you let them hang around longer. A good pass rush makes every other aspect of the defense better. Atotal trash one, like we have, makes it worse.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 08:42 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Especially with this defense... Spags needs to move Jones back inside and try to help the corners and safeties out. Frank Clark is history. Jarran Reid could use some help "Frank".

The most obvious reason Sorenson is out there is Thornhill is worse. I guess we may find out soon.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:55 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
Especially with this defense... Spags needs to move Jones back inside and try to help the corners and safeties out. Frank Clark is history. Jarran Reid could use some help "Frank".

The most obvious reason Sorenson is out there is Thornhill is worse. I guess we may find out soon.
Thornhill had a really good rookie year. He's a second round pick and is finally healthy so what's the problem? Dan was probably never meant to be a starter but has been for a unknown reason to the public.
[Reply]
seamonster 10:16 AM 10-16-2021
Chiefs should win this by 20 points. Redskins have the worst linebackers in the history of modern pro football and their cornerbacks and safeties are DUMB. They'll bite on play action against a practice squad RB. Middle of the field will be wide open. Chase Young has gotten better, but 90% of the time Chase young runs around the OLine, doesn't hold the edge, and overshoots the quarterback. if Mahomes takes those 12 step drops Chase will probably finally get his big sack game though. Jonathan Allen is the best player on defense. Expect him to cause problems. And Sweat is 6'8 and runs like a 4'5 with long ass arms. Key for the Chiefs is just quick passes in the middle of the field. That's all they've got to do to win.

Redskins offense has no chance. They have jack and shit at receiver except for ScaryTerry and Jack just left town. The OLine is banged up. The star tight-end pulled a hamstring. And Heinike will be goaded into playing hero ball. So expect to get three to four YOLO duck balls thrown to the Chiefs. If this is a close game the Chiefs won't even win seven games.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:31 AM 10-16-2021
Does Jones have any trade value?
[Reply]
TEX 10:39 AM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Chiefs should win this by 20 points. Redskins have the worst linebackers in the history of modern pro football and their cornerbacks and safeties are DUMB. They'll bite on play action against a practice squad RB. Middle of the field will be wide open. Chase Young has gotten better, but 90% of the time Chase young runs around the OLine, doesn't hold the edge, and overshoots the quarterback. if Mahomes takes those 12 step drops Chase will probably finally get his big sack game though. Jonathan Allen is the best player on defense. Expect him to cause problems. And Sweat is 6'8 and runs like a 4'5 with long ass arms. Key for the Chiefs is just quick passes in the middle of the field. That's all they've got to do to win.

Redskins offense has no chance. They have jack and shit at receiver except for ScaryTerry and Jack just left town. The OLine is banged up. The star tight-end pulled a hamstring. And Heinike will be goaded into playing hero ball. So expect to get three to four YOLO duck balls thrown to the Chiefs. If this is a close game the Chiefs won't even win seven games.
NEVER underestimate the Chiefs 32 Defense. Because of it, they can lose to anyone.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:24 PM 10-16-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
NEVER underestimate the Chiefs 32 Defense. Because of it, they can lose to anyone.
Even with a historically bad defense, the only thing that is losing us games is turnovers. Turnover at the end of the Ravens game, 4 turnovers in the Chargers game (and a horrible PI, and non call PI) and it came down to the last play, too many turnovers and even with Patrick somewhat off mark, if they don’t call RTP on Clark which was bogus we would have been closer, and turnovers again killed us in the Bills game. Literally if we can just get back to the normal amount of turnovers, we will beat anyone. This season my be like 2019, where Houston, and Titans beat us during the season, and we get em back in the playoffs, except it’s gonna be us crushing the souls of Ravens fans, Bills fans, and the 15 Chargers fans. Clean those turnovers up, and I guarantee those teams that beat us don’t wanna see us in the playoffs again.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up