ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 1203
« First < 45494100101102103104 1051061071081141542046041104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
srvy 01:01 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
NP. Be sure to get bone-in. It'll help protect the breast meat from becoming dry.

If you cook a lot at home, the best thing the pressure cooker does, IMO, is stock. Chicken, turkey, beef, pork, ham, veggie... make a shitload, freeze on 1-2 c. portions.
Gotya
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:12 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by Buzz:
Wife went to Texas for 2 weeks and she doesn't bitch too much when I do. I always wonder if I smell like food when I go to work from lingering cooking smells in the house.
I handle that by just not working.

Heck, cooking is enough work as it is.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 07:02 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
No, Tasting Table has a slow cooker version: http://www.tastingtable.com/cook/nat...-cooking-video
Made this today. Wasnt bad, wetter than I expected.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:10 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:

Yup, me too.
[Reply]
Donger 07:12 PM 02-17-2016
From glorious halibut and chips, to a Hilton Mobley burger....
[Reply]
Buzz 07:37 PM 02-17-2016
Aldi has some deals this week.

Chicken Thighs 49 cents a pound
Red Potatoes 5-lb 99 cents
8 oz sliced mushrooms 99 cents
16 oz Roma Tomatoes 79 cents
12 oz Jumbo Shrimp $5.49
32 oz Wild Salmon $6.99

and this caught my eye for $19.99, anyone got a Panini Grill?

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:40 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:

Drain it. The leftovers fried up in a skillet are pretty tasty.
[Reply]
srvy 07:59 PM 02-17-2016

12 oz Jumbo Shrimp $5.49
32 oz Wild Salmon $6.99

Gonna jump all over that above. The problem with the fresh chicken is they are always OOS in a heartbeat. I had a bad experience with a steamiron I bought for my wife there once. Had a 1 year warranty was like 12 bucks so wasn't worried that almost like a throw away. Problem was almost 1 year to the day wife was ironing an I saw a blue flash followed by a pop. Scared the piss out of her as she jumped a foot in the air and let out a scream. I figured a cheap iron wasnt worth electrical burns or worse burning the house down and spent 60 bucks on a good one.
[Reply]
scho63 08:02 PM 02-17-2016
I had a frozen Birds Eye Voila Chicken Stirfry that goes from bag to skillet to plate in about 15 minutes. It was the first time I had one of their instant meals, having tried many Bertolli's that were very good.

I was stunned at how good this was. Not too salty at all, very flavorful, nothing soggy and the noodles actually still had a little bite to them. I added some chopped romaine, baby bok choy, and cashews/almonds. Would buy it again and will try other flavors.

[Reply]
Buzz 08:14 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Gonna jump all over that above. The problem with the fresh chicken is they are always OOS in a heartbeat. I had a bad experience with a steamiron I bought for my wife there once. Had a 1 year warranty was like 12 bucks so wasn't worried that almost like a throw away. Problem was almost 1 year to the day wife was ironing an I saw a blue flash followed by a pop. Scared the piss out of her as she jumped a foot in the air and let out a scream. I figured a cheap iron wasnt worth electrical burns or worse burning the house down and spent 60 bucks on a good one.

I was concerned about the quality, I have had good luck with plastic type Tupperware bowls from them and a pizza pan that was better than the one I picked up at Hy-Vee.
[Reply]
srvy 08:21 PM 02-17-2016
I was concerned about the quality, I have had good luck with plastic type Tupperware bowels from them and a pizza pan that was better than the one I picked up at Hy-Vee.
Yeah I might have gotten a dud but that did kinda give me pause. I wouldn't buy the slow cooker though. Thats something I go with name recognition because you will leave it unattended for hours. I have the pizza pan with hiles in it thats a beast.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:18 PM 02-17-2016
I was concerned about the quality, I have had good luck with plastic type Tupperware bowels from them and a pizza pan that was better than the one I picked up at Hy-Vee.
One extra 'e' completely changed the above post.
[Reply]
Buzz 02-17-2016, 09:50 PM
This message has been deleted by Buzz. Reason: .
BucEyedPea 09:15 AM 02-18-2016

12 oz Jumbo Shrimp $5.49
32 oz Wild Salmon $6.99

OMG, that is soooo cheap!
[Reply]
lewdog 03:02 PM 02-18-2016
Had an authentic Pancit dish prepared by a native Fillipino delivered to my door at 8 pm last night. A co-worked of mine and his wife are natives of the Philippines and came to the states when they were teenagers. They both got degrees to become LPNs shortly after their immigration and have both been doing that for about 20 years.

I helped him with his 2011 Infiniti Q37 which he bought new and gasp..........has never been waxed. Showed him how to hand wash it, clay bar it, polish out scratches and then we put on a nice coat of wax.

He called at 8 pm last night and wanted to bring over the dish. I kindly told him we were heading to bed shortly but he could bring it to work. He said ok. He arrived at my door at 8:20 with a huge tub of this Pancit. I guess it's customary in the Philippines to accept the food right after it's made, even if you don't plan on eating. Jesus lewdog, you stupid fucking American!

Anyway it's amazing. Noodles cooked to perfection with shredded chicken, celery, carrots, onion, green beans and something I have never had before, Chinese Sausage. Talk about great flavor in that sausage!

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:04 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Had an authentic Pancit dish prepared by a native Fillipino delivered to my door at 8 pm last night. A co-worked of mine and his wife are natives of the Philippines and came to the states when they were teenagers. They both got degrees to become LPNs shortly after their immigration and have both been doing that for about 20 years.

I helped him with his 2011 Infiniti Q37 which he bought new and gasp..........has never been waxed. Showed him how to hand wash it, clay bar it, polish out scratches and then we put on a nice coat of wax.

He called at 8 pm last night and wanted to bring over the dish. I kindly told him we were heading to bed shortly but he could bring it to work. He said ok. He arrived at my door at 8:20 with a huge tub of this Pancit. I guess it's customary in the Philippines to accept the food right after it's made, even if you don't plan on eating. Jesus lewdog, you stupid ****ing American!

Anyway it's amazing. Noodles cooked to perfection with shredded chicken, celery, carrots, onion, green beans and something I have never had before, Chinese Sausage. Talk about great flavor in that sausage!
Nice!

Chinese sausage rules.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 1203
« First < 45494100101102103104 1051061071081141542046041104 > Last »
Up