ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 152
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
mikey23545 11:55 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I should know that when I'm a part of CP.....that at anytime people could claim that I'm a rapist.....which is then linked to this username....which can be found under my real name.

That's the main reason why stupid shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. But I guess since it's free game.....I'm going to accuse R8ers of whatever the **** I want.....anytime I ****ing want.
What are you, 14 years old?

Do you really think someone is going to google your name, find a link to a message board, sees that someone once hurled some kind of insult at you in an argument, and then suddenly scream out, "Oh my God, Pestilence is a rapist!"

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 11:55 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by -King-:
Or maybe how big a tard you are.
Posted via Mobile Device
Unpossible
[Reply]
patteeu 11:55 AM 03-21-2011
All it takes is one person to post your personal information.....and shit isn't fun and games anymore.
Yeah, that's why that's one of the few things against the rules here.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:56 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
but its ok for someone to say that you should fuck your mother...again?

thats saying that you have before.

you are ok with that?
Have I ever claimed that what Dane did was 100% right? Nope.
[Reply]
Jaric 11:56 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by mikey23545:

Do you really think someone is going to google your name, find a link to a message board, sees that someone once hurled some kind of insult at you in an argument, and then suddenly scream out, "Oh my God, Pestilence is a rapist!"
Jesus, I had no idea Pestilence is a rapist. You think you know someone and then this bombshell drops.
[Reply]
-King- 11:58 AM 03-21-2011
That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

I should know that when I'm a part of CP.....that at anytime people could claim that I'm a rapist.....which is then linked to this username....which can be found under my real name.

That's the main reason why stupid shit like that shouldn't be tolerated. But I guess since it's free game.....I'm going to accuse R8ers of whatever the fuck I want.....anytime I fucking want.
What? If that's your point, then dane should have been banned years ago for insulting people.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:58 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by mikey23545:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kirstie+tynes
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:58 AM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Jaric:
Jesus, I had no idea Pestilence is a rapist. You think you know someone and then this bombshell drops.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:59 AM 03-21-2011
Oh damn. :-)
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:00 PM 03-21-2011
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pestilence+chiefsplanet
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:02 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
So, on second thought, if his reason is unrelated to this incident (e.g. the wife is going to leave him if he doesn't stop spending so much time on CP), then it might be a valid reason. I just don't think there's any validity to the position that R8ers should have been banned.
Maybe the entire story isn't related to the single non-ban.

I'm not breaking confidences, but I think it's a legitimate concern he has and his reasons for thinking so are valid, imo.

Generalization, unrelated to this specific incident:
Some people go through things in life that put them under stress and pressure and during certain times, will act more hostile at a place like this as an outlet. There are alot of people here for a decade, who have gone through periods where they were less amicable than usual.
[Reply]
Gracie Dean 12:38 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Maybe the entire story isn't related to the single non-ban.

I'm not breaking confidences, but I think it's a legitimate concern he has and his reasons for thinking so are valid, imo.

Generalization, unrelated to this specific incident:
Some people go through things in life that put them under stress and pressure and during certain times, will act more hostile at a place like this as an outlet. There are alot of people here for a decade, who have gone through periods where they were less amicable than usual.
I can attest to that!
[Reply]
Frankie 12:46 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The things that seems to rub people the wrong away with Dane are that he is successful and doesn't apologize for it,....
I totally disagree. I had no idea in my go-around with him about any degree of success that he has. My problem was that he jumped all over me full-ammo on a tongue-in-cheek post of mine that he totally misunderstood. It escalated from there, because I also don't take shit from people. It had nothing to do with his success.

We did iron things out and as I told him once in a rep message, I liked most of his POV when he kept things civil.

PS, I still don't know about his success and that is not the basis by which I judge people anyway.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:07 PM 03-21-2011
Have I ever claimed that what Dane did was 100% right? Nope.
then why are you here crying about what happened to him?
[Reply]
beach tribe 01:16 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yeah, that's why that's one of the few things against the rules here.
Ding Ding.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 152
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121 > Last »
Up