ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 152
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:05 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
It's been quite a day. I've been sniped by HMc, some guy who's been here forever that I can't remember, patteeu (okay, this is nothing new), and Baby Lee (appears as a guest on the frazod show at least twice a year); psychoanalyzed and dismissed as trash by the dumbest **** to ever post here, accused of defending two of the (other) most combative posters on the board, and labeled a dick (guilty as charged), and a Nazi (damn, they found me out)!
Meh, I get that a lot.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:17 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
you saying I'm the dumbest fuck to ever post here?
No.

But you're certainly a contender. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 02:17 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Meh, I get that a lot.
I said "been here forever."

n00b. :-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 02:19 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I think there is a decent chance without Dane making a post, but "if" that happens, 2000 will be in the rear view mirror. The thread has gone about 10 different directions and had several pissing contests. It's a living, breathing, son of a bitch!
Yeah, aint we just the luckiest bunch for it :-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:21 PM 03-23-2011
I said "been here forever."

n00b. :-)
:-) :-)
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 02:23 PM 03-23-2011
why the fuck is this thread still on the main page?
[Reply]
Over-Head 02:24 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
why the **** is this thread still on the main page?
Why ain't it locked already
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:26 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer:
why the **** is this thread still on the main page?
Because you just bumped it!

(Oh, shit, I just did, too.)
[Reply]
Frazod 02:28 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I think there is a decent chance without Dane making a post, but "if" that happens, 2000 will be in the rear view mirror. The thread has gone about 10 different directions and had several pissing contests. It's a living, breathing, son of a bitch!

For the most part, today's been on me and my fanboys. Sorry. I seem to be the new Dane. Minus the cool job, and all the money, and the nifty house across the street from Michelle Forbes.

Wait - without all that stuff, being Dane sucks!
:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:29 PM 03-23-2011
It's been quite a day. I've been sniped by HMc, some guy who's been here forever that I can't remember, patteeu (okay, this is nothing new), and Baby Lee (appears as a guest on the frazod show at least twice a year); psychoanalyzed and dismissed as trash by the dumbest fuck to ever post here, accused of defending two of the (other) most combative posters on the board, and labeled a dick (guilty as charged), and a Nazi (damn, they found me out)!

And shit, it's not even 3:00!
Me sniping;

Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Welcome to Chiefsplanet, all who meet Fraz's approval. The Remainder are cordially invited to the anteroom to engage in communal homosexual acts.
Does that include stating that anyone who disagrees with you about anything anywhere on the board [and for all we know, random street acquaintances] should go tongue patteau's asshole since they're clearly such good friends now?
Why would you say that, Baby Lee?

BL - because it's his schtick, and it's tiresome.

Fraz sniping;

Originally Posted by :
see how old-timers can still be douches?
Why would you say that, Mr. Frazod?

Fraz - figure it out for yourself.

Don't break that rubberband on your pea shooter.

Oh, and you can take it as gospel that I have no idea what your beef is with me, but my curiosity continues unabated.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:32 PM 03-23-2011
Oh, and you can take it as gospel that I have no idea what your beef is with me, but my curiosity continues unabated.

This is exactly the kind of guy I want working at the public defender's office!
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 02:35 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
Why ain't it locked already
This too
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:35 PM 03-23-2011

This is exactly the kind of guy I want working at the public defender's office!
Ambulance chasing public defenders? Hope the real paralegals check your work before passing it on to the junior attorneys.

And FTR, you've had hours and multiple entreaties to answer the question.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:38 PM 03-23-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse:
I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon as iowanian took the bait.

They are a couple of retards who have a distorted view of thier capabilities. Outside this message board, they probably dont play much of a roll in thier own private lives. Wife and kids always bitching about them always being on the computer.

So before you let them get to ya, try to remember where you are, and the value of a fan forum in your daily life. These guys are like gochiefs in many ways. Socially stunted.

Its like they never had friends, then made a friend at 40. Then because they have a friend, self proclaim how great of guys they must be. Like they invented it.

Do you not see that?
I guess that's where you're wrong dickbag. I piped up, because you essentially said Dane was angry because he was likely a pedo....it was a dick move, I mentioned as much in as kindly way as I could muster, and you had a prolapse of a roid.

As for Fraz...I think he's the biggest asshole on the board and we don't like each other at all. If we are on the same side of an argument, it's a sure sign of an ubberdouche at the center, especially if he's been mistaken for sticking up for me.

It's nice of you in your kind, socially advanced mindset to take a shot across the bow of the members with mentally challenged children though. Top Shelf citizenship by you.

Feel free to perform an uncomfortable and likely not physically possible marital act upon yourself, chimp.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:39 PM 03-23-2011
It's been quite a day. I've been sniped by HMc, some guy who's been here forever that I can't remember, patteeu (okay, this is nothing new), and Baby Lee (appears as a guest on the frazod show at least twice a year); psychoanalyzed and dismissed as trash by the dumbest **** to ever post here, accused of defending two of the (other) most combative posters on the board, and labeled a dick (guilty as charged), and a Nazi (damn, they found me out)!

And shit, it's not even 3:00!
you mean me?:-)

I am the guy in 2005 who bought the new Mustang shortly after you bought yours......that was you wasn't it?
I thought we had a bond:-)
[Reply]
Page 113 of 152
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Up