ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 484 of 4831
« First < 384434474480481482483484 4854864874884945345849841484 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:43 PM 08-29-2016
All this Denver will suck talk is crazy to me. They are not going to suck even with Trevor making mistakes. Their defense is still more than good enough to bail him out of his screw ups.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:44 PM 08-29-2016
Next week could be ugly for Denver. Starting a guy who's meh and never played a regular season game with a really bad OL vs Carolina's elite defense won't be pretty.

Broncos will be lucky to score 10 points this game. Yikes.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:47 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Oh....you mean u are going to try and buy another one....got it. Your team has been about as good as the Chiefs in devloping your own. What was your team thinking when they got Sanchez?
That's loser talk. Did KC draft Montana? Alice Smiff?

[Reply]
TEX 02:54 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
All this Denver will suck talk is crazy to me. They are not going to suck even with Trevor making mistakes. Their defense is still more than good enough to bail him out of his screw ups.
Yeah, I feel the same way. But even the best defense will get gassed if it's on the field the whole game.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 02:59 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
That's loser talk. Did KC draft Montana? Alice Smiff?

Did u not read where I said Broncos are no better than the Chiefs at developing qb? So in your teams search for the next stud qb, they go after Sanchez...talk about loser.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:05 PM 08-29-2016
Did u not read where I said Broncos are no better than the Chiefs at developing qb? So in your teams search for the next stud qb, they go after Sanchez...talk about loser.
What does it matter if a team develops a QB or adds him via FA as long as they win?

Denver did what I expect them to do with Elway at the helm. Aggressively pursue their next franchise QB in the long term while exercising every available option to shore up the position the short term. What would you have advised them to do?

If you think Elway considers Sanchez as part of his search for a stud QB you should probably quit now.

There is zero doubt that Denver will expend all efforts until the QB position is secured. It's one of the advantages of having a HOF QB as GM and an NFL QB as head coach.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:15 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
What does it matter if a team develops a QB or adds him via FA as long as they win?

Denver did what I expect them to do with Elway at the helm. Aggressively pursue their next franchise QB in the long term while exercising every available option to shore up the position the short term. What would you have advised them to do?

If you think Elway considers Sanchez as part of his search for a stud QB you should probably quit now.

There is zero doubt that Denver will expend all efforts until the QB position is secured. It's one of the advantages of having a HOF QB as GM and an NFL QB as head coach.
It doent matter....Broncos and Chiefs have no choice since they suck at developing. What would i advise them? Dont waste your time with Sanchez....who do you think the Donks are waiting on to become available?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:23 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yeah, I feel the same way. But even the best defense will get gassed if it's on the field the whole game.
Last season they were on the field the whole game and overcame the worst offense in the nation.

They were abysmal on offense and I by no means think they will have the no injuries luck they had last season but if they suck ass and lose numerous games it won't be because the defense is tired.

I hate defending the Donkeys. Stop making me do it.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:27 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Next week could be ugly for Denver. Starting a guy who's meh and never played a regular season game with a really bad OL vs Carolina's elite defense won't be pretty.

Broncos will be lucky to score 10 points this game. Yikes.

Their d might rape Newton again.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:28 PM 08-29-2016
It doent matter....Broncos and Chiefs have no choice since they suck at developing. What would i advise them? Dont waste your time with Sanchez....who do you think the Donks are waiting on to become available?

KC really hasn't even tried to develop a legit quarterback.
[Reply]
TEX 08-29-2016, 03:39 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX.
TEX 03:43 PM 08-29-2016
Last season they were on the field the whole game and overcame the worst offense in the nation.

They were abysmal on offense and I by no means think they will have the no injuries luck they had last season but if they suck ass and lose numerous games it won't be because the defense is tired.

I hate defending the Donkeys. Stop making me do it.
LOL! OK
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:52 PM 08-29-2016
I am not one to wish bad on anyone. But I really wish that Denarius Thomas would have a career ending injury just so that these Donkey lovers will quit coming over here and desecrating our beloved hall of fame LB by daring to call that shithead Donk DT!! DT is dead. Demarius Thomas doesn't deserve to hold DT's jock.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:57 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I am not one to wish bad on anyone. But I really wish that Denarius Thomas would have a career ending injury just so that these Donkey lovers will quit coming over here and desecrating our beloved hall of fame LB by daring to call that shithead Donk DT!! DT is dead. Demarius Thomas doesn't deserve to hold DT's jock.
I don't think that's a goal of DTs, quite honestly.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:05 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I don't think that's a goal of DTs, quite honestly.
DT doesn't have any goals. He's dead!
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:39 PM 08-29-2016
They won 11 games (out of 12) by 7 or less points....2 in over-time. Manning had 4th quarter drives in at least four of them.

Just removing those comeback drives puts them at 8-8 last year....which had nothing to do with the defense.

Saddling a QB that has never made a start with the pressure of leading a SB defending team...Preseason is one thing, the games dont count... but wait until the critics and local media chime in when they start losing.

He faces his first real game plan on national TV against Carolina...and is going to be in a lot of tight ballgames. They arent going to get the shower of flags, late, like in the Patriots game either.
[Reply]
Page 484 of 4831
« First < 384434474480481482483484 4854864874884945345849841484 > Last »
Up