ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders Bitch to the League Office About Ravens
gblowfish 10:11 AM 09-16-2021
Complain about 'cheap shotting' Hunter Renfrow. Could impact our game if the refs are watching the Ravens defense for giving em the business... link: https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-west/las...t-with-the-nfl
[Reply]
staylor26 10:12 AM 09-16-2021
Ravens, Bucs, Saints.

They all 3 do it, and they usually get away with it.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:13 AM 09-16-2021
Fuck both those teams.
[Reply]
MTG#10 10:21 AM 09-16-2021
That was dumb, they should have waited until after our game against them to bring attention to it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:24 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ravens, Bucs, Saints.

They all 3 do it, and they usually get away with it.
Denver used to get away with it. I’ll never forget that opener against Carolina after the Super Bowl (I think Carolina lost on a missed field goal).

The Broncos beat the shit out of Cam in that one.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:29 AM 09-16-2021
Reminded me of Flowers on Welker years back. We also lost this game.

[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:32 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Reminded me of Flowers on Welker years back. We also lost this game.

Worth it
[Reply]
shitgoose 11:14 AM 09-16-2021
That’s pretty rich coming from the Raiders. Abrams is one of the biggest cheap shot artist in the league.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:16 AM 09-16-2021
I actually don't really know where the line is between "legal block" and "unnecessary roughness." Renfrow was getting laid on his ass quite a bit, to be sure, but if it's technically a block, is there anything that they'll do about it?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:18 AM 09-16-2021
I wish to see video of a Raider getting cheapshotted so I can make my own judgment while enjoying it.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:20 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I wish to see video of a Raider getting cheapshotted so I can make my own judgment while enjoying it.
Pure evil.

I like it.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:21 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I actually don't really know where the line is between "legal block" and "unnecessary roughness." Renfrow was getting laid on his ass quite a bit, to be sure, but if it's technically a block, is there anything that they'll do about it?
Defenders can't block, and they were all well away from the play, and outside the 5 yard area where DBs can "chuck".
[Reply]
DaFace 11:24 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Defenders can't block, and they were all well away from the play, and outside the 5 yard area where DBs can "chuck".
The 5-yard thing doesn't matter on a run play or after the ball is caught, though. In either of those situations, the defender has no obligation to let an offensive player run around untouched.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:27 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The 5-yard thing doesn't matter on a run play or after the ball is caught, though. In either of those situations, the defender has no obligation to let an offensive player run around untouched.
They also can't deck the offensive player when the tackle has already been made, or when the offensive player isn't even looking their way.

No different really than the kick return rules or INT rules on taking blind side shots on players.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:52 AM 09-16-2021
If the Chiefs are smart, they've tipped the league off as well, and mention it to the refs in pregame convos so they know to look out for it.

Sure wouldn't mind a few random personal foul yardage boosts.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up