Nzoner's Game Room>*** Thursday Night Disappointment - Giants at Skins ***
TribalElder 08:06 AM 09-16-2021
New Jersey Giants (0-1)
at
Washington Football Team (0-1)

THU 09/16
7:20 PM CDT
NFL NETWORK

I guess one of these losers will have to be a winner tonight :-)
[Reply]
wazu 10:50 PM 09-16-2021
By the way, I missed most of this thread but Slayton taking the fall for this with his so-called "drop" is bullshit. Jones overthrew him. Just barely, but he did. Slayton was wide open, reaching as far as he could, and it bounced off finger tips. Buck/Aikman hammered him for it, and it was complete garbage.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:41 PM 09-16-2021
Heinecke=Poor man's Rypien or a slightly more mobile Thiesmann. Either way he's a decent qb for a shitty team. Jones is great but has nothing to throw to, no line and a shit d. Either would make a great backup qb next year when they get cut\traded. Henne is seriously old, like Mike Minor. My money is on philly, but if hurts, get's hurt. I could see Washington or Dallas run away with the division early. Dallas has problems that we can't see, Washington is gonna rely on the d. Philly is a little thin..... Giants have nobody on offense that can beat anyone.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:44 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
By the way, I missed most of this thread but Slayton taking the fall for this with his so-called "drop" is bullshit. Jones overthrew him. Just barely, but he did. Slayton was wide open, reaching as far as he could, and it bounced off finger tips. Buck/Aikman hammered him for it, and it was complete garbage.
its on both of them, :{ Jones' throw was a tiny bit ahead, slayton could have run harder at the top of his route and turned and tracked better.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 11:49 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
its on both of them, :{ Jones' throw was a tiny bit ahead, slayton could have run harder at the top of his route and turned and tracked better.
I think if he reads the ball a bit better he catches it easily, he was running hard at an inside angle and I think if he straightens that out even a little bit at the end that ball lands right in his hands.
[Reply]
jettio 12:33 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Danny Dimes gets no blame by Buck. Buck probably forgot about "It takes All of Us" and "End Racism" on the field by the goalpost. Slayton got wide open. That was a slight overthrow, there was no defender around to do anything on a ball thrown slightly less far.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:10 AM 09-17-2021
someone actually won?
[Reply]
jettio 07:19 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Haha how the hell do you jump when you’re right in front of the long snapper. Hell of a way to cost your team a game.
IDK, when the Titans player blocked that kick on the last play against Chiefs in November 2019 game at Nashville. Seemed like he left at the perfect moment, I think there is a chance that center was already snapping the ball and the player may not have been offsides.
[Reply]
jettio 07:35 AM 09-17-2021
I googled: "Who is Joe Buck's agent?" and first result says CAA.

I googled: "Who is Daniel Jones agent?" and the first result says CAA.

I think ex-player talking heads or game broadcasters ought to disclose if they have common representation when commenting about a specific player on a broadcast.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:14 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
or he could have laid out for the ball ala the Cowgirls Butch Johnson
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up