ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Media Center>Marvel - Black Widow
Sure-Oz 08:41 AM 12-03-2019
New teaser

@MarvelStudios: "I’m done running from my past." Watch the new teaser trailer for Marvel Studios’ #BlackWidow. In theaters May 1, 2020.

https://youtu.be/RxAtuMu_ph4
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:02 AM 08-17-2021
Biggest annoyance about Endgame is we didn't see her and Banner in the Soul World. Perfect opportunity to wrap up Whedon's weird romance plot in a moving way and they missed it.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:05 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Biggest annoyance about Endgame is we didn't see her and Banner in the Soul World. Perfect opportunity to wrap up Whedon's weird romance plot in a moving way and they missed it.
That whole romance subplot was one of the weirder things in the MCU.

glad it got dropped.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:39 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I enjoyed it!
I did too! We went and saw this last friday at the movie theatre. First movie experience since all this started. The after credit ending had me confused however.. especially since the movie was supposed to take place before end game and all that. So, was that in the future after end game?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:52 AM 08-17-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
That whole romance subplot was one of the weirder things in the MCU.

glad it got dropped.
I'd have preferred it got dropped before Phase 3. It was enough of a part of Thor 3 and Infinity War it felt weird to drop it completely from Endgame but whatevs.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:45 PM 08-22-2021
I'd have preferred it got dropped before Phase 3. It was enough of a part of Thor 3 and Infinity War it felt weird to drop it completely from Endgame but whatevs.
Yeah I feel like Barton and Nat were better but love story wasn't necessary
[Reply]
Stryker 07:59 PM 08-22-2021
Nice! Your right - did not think of that angle.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:00 PM 08-22-2021
I enjoyed it very much and I was fine with the original ending. On to ETERNALS! :-)
[Reply]
Aries Walker 11:47 PM 08-23-2021
It was good, maybe even very good. It felt a little mechanical, but the car-plane chase at the start and the Taskmaster choreography were jaw-dropping.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:53 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Emma Stone is reportedly considering suing Disney over Cruella's hybrid release, after Scarlett Johansson filed her lawsuit.

And Emily Blunt's name is being mentioned as a talent that could speak out after Jungle Cruise opens this weekend.
All jumping on the bandwagon.

Funny thing is, they were probably all in favor of COVID changes.
[Reply]
unlurking 11:35 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:

Not sure what anyone being in favor of COVID changes has to do with it? I assume you are referring to things like masks or social distancing?

I'll be curious to here what kind of negotiations took place prior to release. It was rumored they originally pushed it a year because of the contract issues with ScarJo. I'm kind of surprised they just didn't negotiate royalties from the Disney+ sales.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:54 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Not sure what anyone being in favor of COVID changes has to do with it? I assume you are referring to things like masks or social distancing?

I'll be curious to here what kind of negotiations took place prior to release. It was rumored they originally pushed it a year because of the contract issues with ScarJo. I'm kind of surprised they just didn't negotiate royalties from the Disney+ sales.
I think he's talking in the broad sense that it's oddly reliable how often 'we all need to sacrifice' subtly and quietly turns into 'you need to sacrifice and I need to get my lawyer to make you pay for costing me potential wealth.'
[Reply]
eDave 12:27 PM 09-10-2021

As they should. Contractually unapproved changes are not to be thought of favorably.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:27 PM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I think he's talking in the broad sense that it's oddly reliable how often 'we all need to sacrifice' subtly and quietly turns into 'you need to sacrifice and I need to get my lawyer to make you pay for costing me potential wealth.'
You nailed it.

I suppose it makes me laugh because the same people calling for and shaming people for not wanting to shut down are getting burned by the same policies they advocated for. And now we are supposed to sorry for them.

If she has a legitimate case, I hope she received just compensation. It doesn't change the fact that she probably got burned by the very thing she wanted. Shutdowns are all good until it cost me money.
[Reply]
eDave 01:12 PM 09-10-2021
You nailed it.

I suppose it makes me laugh because the same people calling for and shaming people for not wanting to shut down are getting burned by the same policies they advocated for. And now we are supposed to sorry for them.

If she has a legitimate case, I hope she received just compensation. It doesn't change the fact that she probably got burned by the very thing she wanted. Shutdowns are all good until it cost me money.
But Disney can? While breaching contract in the process? Contracts are to be honored. Or why even have them.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:30 PM 09-10-2021
This spoiler about this movie also contains a spoiler about Falcon/Winter Soldier.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up