ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 2684
« First < 11515758596061 62636465711111615611061 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:35 AM 04-30-2017
http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19242541

Good video of Mahomes with sports science.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:37 AM 04-30-2017
Remember when Tiger was all on Dorsey's nuts saying "thank God he's running the team!" and "in Dorsey we trust!"?

Tiger, why the sudden change of heart?

:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:38 AM 04-30-2017
Aaron Rodgers' hands were measured at 9 and 3/8" at the combine.

I dont give a fuck what he says they measure. He also says he doesn't fuck guys...
[Reply]
notorious 08:45 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Cousins, Cam, Luck, Newton, Prescott have hands in the above average category >9.875 inches. Mahomes' hand size came in at 9.25.

And for comparison's sake... Favre/ Rodgers have hands at 10 1/8th and larger

My guess is at some point in his career he will need to start throwing with a glove on, especially November and later in the year.
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
http://thesportsquotient.com/nfl/201...redict-success

This should end that conversation
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Rodgers 9.38 and he plays in the coldest place. That .13 is negligible
TBs article even says "Even with some outliers, there appears to be a significantly better chance for a quarterback with large hands to succeed in the NFL"

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:45 AM 04-30-2017
Does the chicken have large talons?
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:53 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Remember when Tiger was all on Dorsey's nuts saying "thank God he's running the team!" and "in Dorsey we trust!"?

Tiger, why the sudden change of heart?

:-)
What are you smoking? Dorsey got his QBOTF and he's a raw athlete that is definitely a project. 2 year project and Reid/Dorsey's interviews indicate such. PM II is FAR from game ready as Reid discussed. You start him in 2018 and you're looking at 10 wins max, especially if he plays a SOS like the one we have this year and the 2 years prior.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:57 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Aaron Rodgers' hands were measured at 9 and 3/8" at the combine.

I dont give a **** what he says they measure. He also says he doesn't **** guys...
Rodgers never mentioned his actual hand size, but they were measured at 10⅛ inches at the 2005 NFL combine before he was drafted. Anything over 9½ inches is considered above average for a quarterback. Rodgers’ hands measured considerably larger than the other two quarterbacks

http://www.espn.com/blog/green-bay-p...cting-the-ball

You think Rodgers would be bragging if he had small hands? Idiots. :-)
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 08:59 AM 04-30-2017

[Reply]
farmerchief 09:02 AM 04-30-2017
You ever hold a college football and an NFL ball? Big difference. Now add water and lower the temperature 40 degrees. Hand size is a significant factor, pal.
You are probably right, as I heard they deflated the game balls at Tech and made sure Mahomes didn't trim his fingernails the whole season, to make up for his hand size deficiency,,
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:04 AM 04-30-2017
What are you smoking? Dorsey got his QBOTF and he's a raw athlete that is definitely a project. 2 year project and Reid/Dorsey's interviews indicate such. PM II is FAR from game ready as Reid discussed. You start him in 2018 and you're looking at 10 wins max, especially if he plays a SOS like the one we have this year and the 2 years prior.
I always knew that when you went in to full loser mode it was going to be quite the sight to see, but I never imagined you would hang your hat on such an arcane talking point.

Please continue making a fool of yourself. Carry on.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:06 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
New members coming in because of a SF quarterback and Montana's the name that comes to mind?

Just out of a 4-year coma?
I'm talking about the immediate relevance this team now has. Once Montana came, look how much coverage we got and how many people became instant fans. You could see it coming during the pre draft hype. All the media talked about was Watson and Mahomes. Trubisky was a side note.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:14 AM 04-30-2017
I remember when the Adrian Peterson child abuse stuff was happening, and Bufkin was still trolling the board. He said something like, "That's nothing... one time my neighbor fingered his son's butthole because he got a C in math. And we're not talking just average mitts, either. This guy has HUGE and meaty fingers."

Saccopoo was outright disgusted, and I think he knew he was trolling, so he said, "Great. I just called the FBI that you were witness to child abuse and didn't tell anyone. You'll be answering some questions."

This started a legitimate conversation about whether or not Saccopoo actually called the FBI. I think it was Hootie who finally pointed out, "What the hell are you guys smoking? What do you think he did? Do you think he got on the phone and said, "Yeah, it's Saccopoo from Chiefs Planet. Let me tell you what Bufkin said!"

RIP Sac
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:16 AM 04-30-2017
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssp...e-combine/amp/

This one says 9 3/8
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:17 AM 04-30-2017
http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...g-qb-hand-size

This one too
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:20 AM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I remember when the Adrian Peterson child abuse stuff was happening, and Bufkin was still trolling the board. He said something like, "That's nothing... one time my neighbor fingered his son's butthole because he got a C in math. And we're not talking just average mitts, either. This guy has HUGE and meaty fingers."

Saccopoo was outright disgusted, and I think he knew he was trolling, so he said, "Great. I just called the FBI that you were witness to child abuse and didn't tell anyone. You'll be answering some questions."

This started a legitimate conversation about whether or not Saccopoo actually called the FBI. I think it was Hootie who finally pointed out, "What the hell are you guys smoking? What do you think he did? Do you think he got on the phone and said, "Yeah, it's Saccopoo from Chiefs Planet. Let me tell you what Bufkin said!"

RIP Sac

Wait. . .What? Bufkin lives next to a successful QB?
[Reply]
Page 61 of 2684
« First < 11515758596061 62636465711111615611061 > Last »
Up