ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 34 of 252
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:22 AM 10-03-2016
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Pikman 3, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong, ZombieU isnt bad, Splatoon is amazing. It doesnt have alot of games, but they ones they do have are really good.
Splatoon still owns me. That being said, it's gotten increasingly hard, imo, as new users have trickled off and you're left with the hard core players.

I was once an A- ranked player... I'm struggling to stay in the Bs, now.

Of course, I don't play as much as I used to, either. The matchmaking can drive me crazy, though. It seems like I'll go through a run where I just keep getting put on shitty teams over and over and over.
[Reply]
notorious 10-03-2016, 03:31 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
notorious 03:34 PM 10-03-2016
Anyone try this yet?

PlayStation 4 is getting a mouse and keyboard controller

By Eric Frederiksen | July 31, 2015

If you ask any PC gamer what the best way to play an FPS is, they’ll tell you it’s a mouse and keyboard.

Peripheral manufacturer Hori hopes to offer the same chance to PlayStation 4 gamers with the Tactical Assault Commander 4. Here’s how it works: the left analog maps to the WASD keys on the keyboard, while the right is mapped to the mouse. Other buttons are mapped to side keys, along with some other features like a Walk button and a button to change mouse sensitivity.

The controller releases on November 30 and is currently listing at around $120, at which point we’ll be able to find out if the setup does a good job of emulating mouse aiming. If that’s the case, it could become a go-to accessory for console shooter fans. The previous iteration, the TAC3, was generally seen as a good idea implemented pretty poorly, so we hope Hori’s managed to improve things.

[Reply]
kcxiv 05:52 AM 10-05-2016
if this happens and you want to play a shooter, you will have no choice but to abandoned the controller. You will be at such a HUGE disadvantage.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:54 AM 10-05-2016
Just get a Xim4
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:45 PM 10-05-2016
I have got to admit... Mafia 3 looks really good. Nothing new, per say but it looks like a lot of effort was put into it.

The DLC for Dark Souls is going to seperate the casuals from the pros.
It looks as though you can't access it until you get to the Aldrich area. I knew that door on the right of the castle was for something!

I've been meaning to jump back into DS3 recently but believe it or not, I've been playing the shit out of Batman Arkham Knight again.

It's so much better now. The game has an awesome storyline too. You can probably pick it up for 20 bucks. I'd recommend it.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:03 PM 10-05-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I have got to admit... Mafia 3 looks really good. Nothing new, per say but it looks like a lot of effort was put into it.

The DLC for Dark Souls is going to seperate the casuals from the pros.
It looks as though you can't access it until you get to the Aldrich area. I knew that door on the right of the castle was for something!

I've been meaning to jump back into DS3 recently but believe it or not, I've been playing the shit out of Batman Arkham Knight again.

It's so much better now. The game has an awesome storyline too. You can probably pick it up for 20 bucks. I'd recommend it.

I liked Mafia 2. This one looks good too. I'll probably wait a few months tho.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:25 PM 10-09-2016
What's a good multiplayer game, doesn't take a super long time to build up, can play with a small group and do pvp?
[Reply]
hometeam 08:35 PM 10-09-2016
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
What's a good multiplayer game, doesn't take a super long time to build up, can play with a small group and do pvp?
overwatch, paladins, battlerite, squad, arma 3, Just Cuase 3: Multiplayer (out this month !~!!!!)
[Reply]
Gonzo 06:10 PM 10-10-2016
Multiplayer? Rocket League is pretty awesome.
[Reply]
DC.chief 07:44 AM 10-11-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Multiplayer? Rocket League is pretty awesome.
Had blast playing that with my buddy the other night. It's fun turning infinite boost on and gravity off. You can basically float forever
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:40 AM 10-11-2016
I think I'm looking for a 4x space game, but need some help deciding. I am NOT a 4X player, for the most part. I tend to like the idea of 4x games, but don't like getting bogged down in micromanaging a million little units. I don't mind a learning curve, but I don't want to make a career of it. Would like something with some interesting story type elements as well. Some ship customization would be cool, but not a deal breaker.

Was looking at Stellaris, Endless Space, and Endless Space 2, though that one is still early access, it looks cool. But I don't know that much about how they play or if I should be looking elsewhere entirely. Some insight would be appreciated.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:39 AM 10-11-2016
Kid just bought me rainbow 6 siege. I think it would meet your criteria
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:08 PM 10-11-2016
Which of those are newer games?
[Reply]
hometeam 09:58 PM 10-11-2016
Which of those are newer games?
If your asking about my list.. all of them.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:48 PM 10-14-2016
Maybe I'm a sucker, but I dove in and bought the PS VR bundle today (and Until Dawn VR).....

Will report back later this evening with what is hopefully a mind-blowing experience worth the $!
[Reply]
Page 34 of 252
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up