ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 130 of 252
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Pants 07:26 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
By the time I picked up Titanfall 2 it was already owned by EA. I guess it just feels like they were always together. What did Respawn make before Titanfall? I'm not much on the pvp games as i've never been into them. That's pretty much for the younger crowd.
Respawn Entertainment was founded by the Infinity Ward principals who left Activision. Infinity Ward (Respawn) are the creators of Call of Duty.

Those guys lost a huge lawsuit against Activision and couldn't keep their rights to the IW name nor the games they had created.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:07 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
Respawn Entertainment was founded by the Infinity Ward principals who left Activision. Infinity Ward (Respawn) are the creators of Call of Duty.

Those guys lost a huge lawsuit against Activision and couldn't keep their rights to the IW name nor the games they had created.
Ah ok I was gonna say didn't treyarch(sp) make those games. I was never a fan nor paid much attention to COD.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:03 AM 05-24-2021
That new game Biomutant is not getting very good reviews so far. That game looks cool so hopefully they're wrong.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:06 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
That new game Biomutant is not getting very good reviews so far. That game looks cool so hopefully they're wrong.
LOL Correct, gotta wait for the reddit mob to see if the torches and pitchforks are forthcoming. Todd Howard would say It Just Works. :-)

For all you Diablo clone peeps Last Epoch got another huge update today.

Also anyone that loved Sid Meiers Pirates, King of Seas Launches tomorrow and is 20% off until launch made by Team17 that made the Worms franchise...

[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:42 PM 05-24-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yeah, looks like a good $7.99 steam sale special. Disappointed.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:05 PM 05-25-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yeah, looks like a good $7.99 steam sale special. Disappointed.
Buddy of mine playing it claims it's great, i'm like ya bullet dodged. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:44 PM 05-28-2021
SOB!!!!!!!!!! ((!@#(@#!(!@#@#!@

We have big news! @MetalheadSoft has been acquired by @EA and we are super mega excited to be joining the @EASPORTS team. More detail in the subreddit: https://t.co/LPHvttVH0V pic.twitter.com/wsWHRI6fSk

— Super Mega Baseball (@SupMegBaseball) May 5, 2021

Why Metalhead? WHY?????????
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:47 PM 05-28-2021
SOB!!!!!!!!!! ((!@#(@#!(!@#@#!@

Why Metalhead? WHY?????????
SOB!!!

RIP SMB.........

Such sad, sad news......
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:49 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
SOB!!!

RIP SMB.........

Such sad, sad news......
One of the few great studios in gaming, it's over. I don't understand they are so much better than being torn apart by EA.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:56 PM 06-16-2021
Amazing series if you've never played them, you are in for a treat.
I've been watching Oxhorn playthroughs on the ME1 remake. Looks like a ton of fun...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:02 PM 06-16-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I've been watching Oxhorn playthroughs on the ME1 remake. Looks like a ton of fun...
It is and I had not played a Sci-fi story game that good since Star Control 2, yes it dates me but those were the days for RPG's.

I was wrong about Biomutant, it's actually a pretty good game. Quirky but good!
[Reply]
Rausch 09:38 PM 06-19-2021
It is and I had not played a Sci-fi story game that good since Star Control 2, yes it dates me but those were the days for RPG's.
If/when my PC gets here I'll look forward to playing with some of the old heads on here. More PVE than competitive. Stuff like the new Ark, or Valheim, or something like that.

Hell, this'll be the first time I've owned anything that would play Halo. That first game is still my favorite FPS of all time. Resistance II being a close second due to the early quality online experience...
[Reply]
TLO 10:02 PM 06-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Playing AC3 remastered right now. Forgot how much I love all things AC.
Ooof. I hated AC3. Love the timeframe of the game. Feels like you are in tutorial mode for 8 hours though.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:52 PM 06-26-2021
Bought Mario Golf for the switch yesterday. Damn this is fun. You can play with the controller or use the joy-con and swing it like a club. I've had more fun playing this the last 24 hours than most any game I can recall.
[Reply]
Fish 06:29 PM 06-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Bought Mario Golf for the switch yesterday. Damn this is fun. You can play with the controller or use the joy-con and swing it like a club. I've had more fun playing this the last 24 hours than most any game I can recall.
I've been wondering about that one myself. Thanks for the review, probably gonna get it too...
[Reply]
Page 130 of 252
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Up